Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 107th Edition

107th Edition - June 20th, 2016
    A New Chapter

New start for News Force
    News Force has begun a new era with this news edition. We have a new Head Editor, myself, a new Editor in Hunter, as well as 5 new members on the force: Joe, Logic, Space, Versace, and Windoge 10. We will continue to put in hard work to bring you guys the best of what we can.

MPGH Overwatch Tournament
    The publicists are currently hosting an Overwatch Tournament! Be sure to apply soon!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists are hosting an MPGH Overwatch Tournament for Sunday 19th June 2016. To join, sign up here.
    - New Minions are needed for the Other MMORPG Hacks section. If you have 500+ posts, have at least 4 months on this site, and a regular, hop over here and apply.
    - MPGH has reached 10,000,000 posts!

• @Cursed is no longer part of the News Force
    • @Hova is now the Head Editor of the News Force
    • @Hunter is now an Editor of the News Force
    • @Chrome is now a NigBoi

Dave84311's Abuse of the Week:
    None this week

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:
    None this week

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:
    • @Nik is no longer a Minion.
    • @EgoRaptor is no longer a Publicist.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]rwby
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smog's Sheep
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Sunken village in Venezuela re-emerges after decades underwater
    Decades ago, a village known as Petosi had drowned in Venezuela. This year, a severe drought hit the country, allowing the decades-drowned village to emerge out of the water. On Monday, former tourists and residents of the village flocked to see what was left, with the only noticeable structure left being the shape of a church. The rest of the land has eroded away while the village has been submerged. The village is one of many examples of places that have emerged out of the water after being drowned.

China's new supercomputer is the world's fastest

A Chinese supercomputer built using domestic chip technology has been declared the world's fastest supercomputer. The news of the new supercomputer has highlighted China's advancement in technology, as well as their weakening reliance on US semiconductor technology. The new supercomputer, the Sunway Taihu Light, is capable of computing 93 quadrillion calculations a second. It is approximately five times faster than USA's quickest supercomputer. The Taihu Light is made up of approximately 41,000 chips, each with 260 processor cores. In total, this makes up about 10.6 million cores. In terms of memory, it uses 1.3 petabytes, which is a very light amount for such a supercomputer of its level.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/20/11975356/chinese-supercomputer-worlds-fastes-taihulight

Farming Simulator 17 is Being Dropped This Year.

3 days ago, the publisher Focus Home posted a trailer to YouTube, located regarding Farming Simulator 17. While many of the people who have never tried out the game before are very skeptical, but it is a very fun game to play with friends and make up many different things. Farming Simulator 17 is said to be out at the END of 2016 which is a long time, back in February the game was released saying to have a new environment, new vehicles, new animals to breed and new gameplay mechanics which will improve the game greatly. The new game will bring you into the game much more and will immerse you into a country lifestyle like no other.

Source

Titanfall 2 multiplayer footage

We have previously seen trailers for Titanfall 2's multiplayer and campaign modes, but they normally aren't uncut,
    they have dramatic music and unrealistic plays. But now, thanks to some "titanfall youtubers" we have about 4 minutes worth of uncut/raw game play.
    And boy can i tell you, this is looking HYPE! If you have a look at the grappling hook in this game play you can see that it will be a
    crucial tool for maneuvering around and getting on titans. I'm really hyped to see more of this game as it develops and more clips that we get to see.

Titanfall 2 is releasing this year on October 28.
    Source

New Melanoma Drug Hailed As “A Step Forward” In Battle Against Deadly Skin Cancer
    Melanoma, a condition when the skin's pigment producing cells become cancerous, often spreads to other parts of the body and has a very low survival rate.
    The reason being, is that the disease is extremely difficult to treat. Because the cancerous cells are actually part of the body and not an external pathogen, the body has certain countermeasures to keep them from being destroyed by alien invaders since it doesn't identify them as an external risk.
    One of these countermeasures is a protein called PD-1, which is found on the surface of white blood cells and serves to keep the white blood cells in check by preventing them from attacking other cells ( such as the cancerous ones).
    However, after experimenting with a compound called pembrolizumab, which inhibits the activity of said PD-1, 40% of the 655 melanoma patients tested were still alive 3 years later.

What does this mean?
    This means that somewhat of a breakthrough for melanoma cancer has been discovered, where the average survival time for patients receiving pembrolizumab was 23.8 months, it is still significantly longer than most people affected with melanoma.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-melanoma-drug-hailed-step-forward-battle-against-deadly-skin-cancer/

As we are all well aware there was a mass shooting in Orlando Florida this passed week. It didn't take long for musical artists to voice their support on the matter whether it be through twitter or through music. Christina Aguilera released a new song a few days after the shooting dedicated to the individuals who lost their lives and their families. The name of the song is "Change".
    If you're interested in listening to this song you can do so here:

The Hip-Hop/Rap community received some good news this passed week. Childish Gambino came back to twitter to post a link to his new iOS app. The app was a countdown which has now ended and it's revealed a few locations Gambino will be performing and/or releasing some other form of art whether it be music or clothing.

Also this passed week Schoolboy Q announced he would be releasing his album on July 8th.
    The details on Schoolboy Q's Sophomore album "Blank Face LP" have been kept quiet for a very long time until here recently.
    A promotional trailer was even released for the album, and it can be found in this tweet: https://twitter.com/dangerookipawaa/...48322759540736

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hack released by our dear member, @F4DE, which can be found here. This is the first hack ever released on MPGH which allows one to see the game from a three dimensional perspective on Multiplayer mode! It may not be that much of a useful hack, game hacking-wise, but it surely is fun considering it allows you to see everyone and everything as if you were your character yourself! Try it out and make its creator aware of how well it really works!

osu! Cheats & Hacks

This week we are featuring the osu! Cheats & Hacks section, which is moderated by the Global Moderators.
    osu! is a Free 2 Play game available from the developer's site, osu.
    This game is best fit for those who loves anime and songs from anime's. This is a game that brings different game modes, allowing enjoyment for the user. This is a game that provides competitiveness as your scores are kept on the servers, available for you to share with your friends.
    This section provides the tools to assist you in any way such as spinning the wheel when it appears in-game. There's also information to ensure you do not get a restricted account when using these cheats.
    This section is a subsection of the Other MMORPG Hacks section which currently has minion applications up. Please refer to the User News for more information.

[IMG]https://img.huffingtonpos*****m/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/57619a2e1500002f001b994d.jpeg[/IMG]
    Naked Man Exposes His Sausage At Waffle House

On June 7th, 36 year old Bashir Rasheed is being charged with public indecency after showing up to a Waffle House naked. Witnesses say when he got out of his car he started to stroke himself and then pressed himself against the see through glass door. A Waffle House employee called the local police and said: '“This is the Waffle House. A gentleman just got out of his car and is naked standing in front of my door. He just peed on my door and now he’s walking inside. ‘Sir, you cannot come in here.’”' Derwin Rodgers was a normal customer eating casually when Bashir showed up. When Derwin saw the naked man, it ruined his appetite and he started to record the man. He streamed the video on Facebook for all of friends and family to see, yet he said “I wouldn’t know how to tell my kid what was going on at that time, to see a grown man,” he told the station, adding, “He was built like a potato.” The naked man then ran back into his car and drove off, but was later arrested and was sent to the hospital to be checked on just be let go later on.
    Full video - https://www.cbs46.com/clip/12528365/v...e-waffle-house

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hunter

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Versace,
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Windoge 10
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Space
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
    Last edited by Hova; 06-20-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Danny (06-20-2016),FanticSteal (06-22-2016),Gravity (06-21-2016),Heisenberg (06-24-2016),RuShi (06-23-2016),Ticherhaz (06-21-2016),Windoge 10 (06-21-2016),Yemiez (06-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Beautiful work, Hoeva.
    But we reached 10,000,000 posts not 10k

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Beautiful work, Hoeva.
    ofc nig boi would see that.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

ofc nig boi would see that.
    I have an eye for locating mistakes for some reason

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

Logic (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Beautiful work, Hoeva.
    Awww yer it links to my post i will now be popular!

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Beautiful work, Hoeva.
    hmm dunno what you mean.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Logic (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    hmm dunno what you mean.
    Sly dog

Ily though Hoeva, and good luck as head editor you'll do fine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sly dog

Ily though Hoeva, and good luck as head editor you'll do fine
    You spelt Hova wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post

You spelt Hova wrong.
    Nonono he is saying "hoe""va"

hoe get eeeeet

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No news about the murder of Jo Cox?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Good job @Hova

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good news as always.