Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Points for unlock's

Is it possible in the beta of BCBC2 to hack the points for set's? I mean the points wich are need for new weapons/unlocks. With Cheatengine or something...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brokolie View Post
    Is it possible in the beta of BCBC2 to hack the points for set's? I mean the points wich are need for new weapons/unlocks. With Cheatengine or something...
    Don't know but it would be useful

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think it didn't work with cheatengine....

Thanks
    i made a test and if you use cheat engine the game close

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nope not for me i use cheatengine all the time for speed hack it never close

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    yes, cheat engine works just notice the points correspoinding to assault score, then modify it, but for me its visual only... im still at, now, 46310 assault score and 20820 for reacon, the only clases i use alot, but on ps3 i get almost everything, just make alot of points and thats all!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yashsonu1 View Post
    Nope not for me i use cheatengine all the time for speed hack it never close
    could you pm me how you did? i didn´t get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You can't memory hack this game (use CheatEngine). If you manage to change any numbers on-screen, that's only a visual change and will not affect the value truly. Meaning, You can't hack extra bullets, health etc..

Since the games you play are hosted on servers as opposed to how the match-making system works in MW2 by assigning a host (ie a player) to be the "server", it's not possible to hack using memory editors. The data you're memory editing in a hosted game in MW2 is server-side (meaning on your PC if you're the host of a match) you can affect it. When the server is hosted elsewhere, you can't memory hack it like when you're not the host of a game in MW2.

If you managed to host games like these big server companies do, then it may be a different matter.

The only hacks that will work for this game using a good guess would be aim hacks, wall hacks an possibly texture hacks though some servers could force you to play with sv_pure 1 (or something similar) to stop textures from rendering with replaced red and blue ones for example.

~ Raener
    . ... Visit.My.Blog ... .

. ... Follow.me.on.Twitter ... .

. ... Press.Thanks.if.I.Helped ... .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Exclamation

You can't memory hack this game (use CheatEngine)..

If you manage to change any numbers on-screen, that's only a visual change and will not affect the value turly. Meaning, You can't hack extra bullets, health etc..

Since the games you play are hosted on servers as opposed to how the match-making system works in MW2 by assigning a host (ie a player) to be the "server", it's not possible to hack using memory editors. The data you're memory editing in a hosted game in MW2 is server-side (meaning on your PC if you're the host of a match) you can affect it. When the server is hosted elsewhere, you can't memory hack it, similarly, like when you're not the host of a game in MW2.

If you managed to host games like these big server companies do, then it may be a different matter. But hopefully we won't have to as having dedicated servers is far superior!

The only hacks that will work for this game using a good guess would be aim hacks, wall hacks an possibly texture hacks though some servers could force you to play with sv_pure 1 (or something similar) to stop textures from rendering with replaced red and blue ones for example.

~ Raener
    . ... Visit.My.Blog ... .

. ... Follow.me.on.Twitter ... .

. ... Press.Thanks.if.I.Helped ... .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raener For This Useful Post:

toastuh (02-06-2010)