Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    We were spending 650 Million a week for our EU membership. Not to mention any surplus to help stabilize the euro. And yes being in the EU made migration easier to them countries indeed. However if you still want to live in them countries it's not hard at all. Purchase housing and have some sort of income coming from said country and your guranteed to have a citizenship there. Don't forget lifetime visa's which are easy to get (unless your a threat). And Indefinite leave. The EU looks like it had this great power. But they way I see it - the EU was formed to stop any further wars or conflict and it has worked perfectly and yes we owe thanks to the system. Now there's no need for it and that same system which was admirable is now broken.

-

Also I love people migrating to the UK if they get a job. Most people here feel privileged and feel like they can get benefits and then say "The Poles took our jobs" (I'm talking about Brits). So them getting a job is easy. In percentage I would probably say more migrants work then brits in deprived areas. But benefits is another problem.
    I heard we are spending that much but it is a lie, there is no evidence to suggest that it is just all made up. If someone starts a world war what would happen to us?
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Versace, View Post
    I heard we are spending that much but it is a lie, there is no evidence to suggest that it is just all made up. If someone starts a world war what would happen to us?
    It's sort of a lie. The money is spent into the EU but about 60%+ comes back because of rebates and other shit. But that's money which we really don't need to spend. Right now the UK GBP was hurt today. In a month it will return back and stabilize. Only good things will happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123