Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

When the gun law was written

Apart from the point they are trying to bring accross, found it quite a funny video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Let us have our protection.

Ban psychos from using firearms.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Let us have our protection.

Ban psychos from using firearms.
    It's a nice idea, but it's not easy to say if someone is a psychopath or not. Usually have to go through a medixal examination (maybe even some sort of mri). That will cost a lot of money. If you have a solution for these things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    It's a nice idea, but it's not easy to say if someone is a psychopath or not. Usually have to go through a medixal examination (maybe even some sort of mri). That will cost a lot of money. If you have a solution for these things.
    May cost alot of money but it may also just save lives.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Lol honestly it was a very good commercial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I've been around and shot guns my entire life; from the moment I was born, until present day, I don't think I've ever slept more than a few rooms away from a gun. My grandfather had guns, my father had guns, and now so do I. I am 100% in stand with the 2nd amendment, but I am also 100% for much stronger gun control in this country.

No matter what happens, no matter how bad it gets, you will have fringe conservative nuts still defending the state of guns in America.
    Why is it such an insane idea that we need to crack down a bit on who can own a gun, and what guns you can own? Gun control advocates aren't some boogeymen coming to take away everyone's guns (first of all it's impossible). Gun control advocates are not coming for the pistol you keep in your nightstand to protect yourself. Gun control advocates are not coming for your Granddad's Springfield 1903. Gun control advocates however are looking to crack down on illegal sales without background checks, sales to the mentally unstable, and the restriction of particularly dangerous weapons (fully automatic rifles, pistols, and sub-machine guns).

Why does every time someone mentions gun control, do people have to shut down and construct a strawman?

Why will none of you open your eyes and realize that something is deeply wrong with what is happening right now.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-25-2016 at 01:04 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I've been around and shot guns my entire life; from the moment I was born, until present day, I don't think I've ever slept more than a few rooms away from a gun. My grandfather had guns, my father had guns, and now so do I. I am 100% in stand with the 2nd amendment, but I am also 100% for much stronger gun control in this country.

No matter what happens, no matter how bad it gets, you will have fringe conservative nuts still defending the state of guns in America.
    Why is it such an insane idea that we need to crack down a bit on who can own a gun, and what guns you can own? Gun control advocates aren't some boogeymen coming to take away everyone's guns (first of all it's impossible). Gun control advocates are not coming for the pistol you keep in your nightstand to protect yourself. Gun control advocates are not coming for your Granddad's Springfield 1903. Gun control advocates however are looking to crack down on illegal sales without background checks, sales to the mentally unstable, and the restriction of particularly dangerous weapons (fully automatic rifles, pistols, and sub-machine guns).

Why does every time someone mentions gun control, do people have to shut down and construct a strawman?

Why will none of you open your eyes and realize that something is deeply wrong with what is happening right now.
    I am on the exact same page as you. I'm not from the USA I cannot tell why or why it should or shouldnt have guns. But when everybody agrees that a terrorist is not allwed on an airplane, no fly list or w.e been caught by security.

Why is that same man, allowed to go in a gun store and able to buy an automatic rifle??

Thanks
    Stricter gun laws won't do shit. They will make it harder, but not impossible. Omar Mateen passed psych evaluations and weapons tests.
    If someone has already decided to shoot up some place and kill people, do you think they would give up just because they were denied by gun shops? There are other ways of getting a weapon, the black market for example.

The second amendment is retarded. The right to bear arms, in case the government becomes tyrannical? So you can fight back? Do people seriously think that they can fight against the biggest and strongest military in the world with their puny guns? If the lived by rules established hundreds of years ago, we would still be stoning homosexuals and adulterous women.

There are just too many gun-loving rednecks in America to do anything. They existed in Australia too, but Australian PM John Howard actually did something about it and collected and destroyed millions of firearms. There was a lot of backlash from the conservatives but years later everyone felt it was the right thing to do.

The most common argument is "I need to have a gun to protect myself from other people who have a gun!"
    So why not just remove the guns!?
    Mostly because the gun culture is America is a powerful factor. People resist change.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Obliteration For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lol it was a very affective commercial not gunna lie, smart of the producers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    very good commercial the gun was a lost cause too xDD
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Not gun laws, we just build a wall 8[

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    Not gun laws, we just build a wall 8[
    Time to leave the internet then and roll up your sleeves solvi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Meanwhile just waiting for Lucas to see this thread

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-25-2016)

Thanks
    To be honest, if I lived in America I wouldn't leave my house without a gun.
    Even fucking law enforcers are a threat from an European point of view.

Shit, if the government were that corrupt here in Belgium and we'd all have no weapons, they'd literally make us suck each other off and all we'd have to say is yes sir.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    To be honest, if I lived in America I wouldn't leave my house without a gun.
    Even fucking law enforcers are a threat from an European point of view.

Shit, if the government were that corrupt here in Belgium and we'd all have no weapons, they'd literally make us suck each other off and all we'd have to say is yes sir.
    The media does do a good job on only showing you the bad, right? Let's point out the flawed cops, and never show the ones actually doing their job well.
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast