Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thumbs up AQ Worlds Giveaway l Yet Another One l Let's Revive This Section l Publicist Team

AQ Worlds Giveaway l Yet Another One l Let's Revive This Section l Publicist Team

Greetings, fellow AQ Worlds section users! As you all have probably already realized, we have decided to present you all with another AQ Words Giveaway! That is right! One of you will be given a 10€ worth Paysafecard for free by myself! It all depends on you now! There is not any sort of requirement in order for one to be able to join it whatsoever meaning all you have to do in order to participate in it is make a post in this thread of mine about at least one of the following subjects:

1. What do you like the most about this section?

AND/OR

2. If you could change anything about it or do anything to make it look more interesting to users who have never visited it, what would you change/do?

And you are done! The one who provides me with the best answer(s) will receive the prize in question.

The giveaway will end within 1 week from now so make sure to join it while you still can! Adding to that, be advised that if you try to join the giveaway with any alternate accounts of yours in order to increase your chances of being its winner, we will find out about it and you will be disqualified from it.

Thank You For Participating In This Giveaway Of Ours And Have Fun,
    - Publicist Team
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-26-2016 at 10:57 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Ace (06-27-2016),Danny (06-28-2016),Ethlon (06-27-2016),Harley (06-28-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-27-2016),lauquan098 (07-02-2016),Oliboli8769 (06-27-2016),Sanji Vinsmoke (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    well what i like is the people i meet here. The community is nice and charming. Also i love their hardwork and dedication to this community. making bots/trainers, etc and sharing it for public for everyone to use! And again, Meeting fellow aqw players (and botters) is another great part of this community.

2. If you could change anything about it or do anything to make it look more interesting to users who have never visited it, what would you change/do?

I would probably make the forums more organized by adding an option to only see bots to only see trainers (le bot or carbon for example) to only see giveaways/selling account etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fart. For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-26-2016)

Thanks
    The community is for the most nice people and pretty awesome, And i love dedication to this community!. And the most awesome thing is that people share their hard work etc: Trainers,Bots, Glitches and alot of crazy stuff!

I would probably make some more sections on the forum like different sections for trainers only, bots only, glitches only and so on. I would'nt do anything about the banning and stuff like that since you guys already do a great job. ^^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ebho11 For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    1.) What do you like the most about this section?
    I like how everything is always up to date, from Trainers to bot scripts, and people are always looking for ways to improve peoples original scripts to be more efficient.

2.) If you could change anything about it or do anything to make it look more interesting to users who have never visited it, what would you change/do?
    The only people coming to this section are people who want updated bots or to sell accounts, there is never any discussion happening and people wont comment unless they have a problem or there is a incentive to post (like now). I would try to encourage more people to contribute and maybe try to involve some conversation to atcually encourage more people to come and comment and make it look like we are an atcual community, because right now pretty much most people are just leeching the stuff people post. You could start by involving AE's updates in discussion to get a general consesus of ideas and reactions, and create threads about the game in general and maybe even some guides.
    You want to first set a goal of people actively contributing and try to get people to come to the section, maybe provide some sort of reward to make people come. Things like PVP tournaments could be good aswell to engage what little communtity this section has, things that involve botting, like who can bot the best account within a given period, just things that involve the community within the game.

TLDR:Encourage people to come to this section with giveaway's and encourage discussion to engage them

Also make a newcomer's guide on how to use bots, like downloading and opening them (its can be complicated at first)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethlon For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you could change anything about it or do anything to make it look more interesting to users who have never visited it, what would you change/do?

Simplify the gathering of information.
    If players come here, they're looking for one of two things.

Bots or accounts.

Why not open a section which says "Here is an extensive list of all known and working bots."
    Likewise opening a thread that says "Here is a list of people who specify in selling accounts. We trust these people." - Obviously there would be requirements, but it allows users to come on, get what they want hassle free, and get what they came for.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Narcolepsy For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-27-2016)

Thanks

I guess the one thing I enjoy the most about coming to this particular section is overall friendliness. There is always a maintained politeness and willingness to help others who are confused and need assistance. Even here, your determination to revive this section shows that there's definitely possibilities in store in what this place can achieve.

While this section's main purpose is mostly for players to find bots/trainers, there should be more nurturing and encouragement of original creation. I'm not saying that we should all be able to code, but those who have that ability should feel free to show off their creations, and even find out how to improve upon their code and how to improve others'. It's always important to give off a community-oriented vibe to new visitors or returning users.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokorfi For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I love the variety this section has, The people and the community are awesome, If I came here needing something I get a reply within moments
    I'm glad this section has stayed alive, I've seen it fail but never gave up on it. I have met some friendly people from this section, I'm glad you guys are doing a giveaway on it to keep it even more alive than it is, That's what I like most about this section, Most may disagree but many will agree.

I would make create trainers and advertise this more often, If I did a giveaway I would recommend people to this forum. People come here to sell bots and to sell trainers, It dies down the community, If most of these trainers, bots, or even accounts were free it would get a great amount of attention even for the noobies, Anyone new to the game? Well they could get an account or an trainer to help them with their struggles.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1) I like how the community is active and is providing anyone about the lastest glitches and exploits, it has become the one place for all the aqw needs.
    2) I would make meeting other players in game and making social events in aqw through the forums will be a great idea and will bring the community close together.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirmol For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-28-2016)

Thanks
    I think its really cool that people put time and effort into putting out bots and stuff even though most of the time they get no reward.
    I would organize it a bit more.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TR Barrel For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The fact that I can find bots and make doing quests easier is why I even made an account in the first place.
    I just make bots myself nowadays though.

Remove the annoying expired password crap.
    Why would I even have to change my password every 2/3 months in the first place?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I like all the bots and stuff, they can't be found somewhere else, people always post the bots asap so people can get all the stuff, which I really appreciate.

I would improve the AQWPS section a bit. There are a lot of people in the AE Underground section (on facebook the most), maybe add AQW/Flash art related section, AQWPS advertisement section etc. would be pretty much awesome.
    Last edited by Fate; 06-28-2016 at 04:08 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fate For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-29-2016)

Thanks

It had it's ups and downs, but it's still here, so I appreciate that there are still players that won't abandon this section. So, I like the players and the users of this part of forum, because without them, this section would've been dead.

On a realistic part, there is nothing I can do, because if the game doesn't attract them, then they won't have any reason to check this section. I can't force anyone to love, or even like, AQW.
    For start, yes, I would introduce them to the game (of course, the old and good part of the game, not this crap AE keeps on releasing). Then, if they like it, I would introduce them to this section and explain them why some things in this game take to long to achieve and the reward is just too small, but bots let them achieve it in a much shorter time.
    The problem of this section is not the organization (because you can find everything pretty easy if you want to and you are not a lazy guy who prefers to open a topic and ask "Where can I find bots in this section" instead of just looking on the front page), but the players that have a decreased interest in this game (including coders that provide trainers and hack tools). So, the first and only thing that this section needs, is a way to introduce new users to the game like a topic with the title: "I see you are a newbie, check me out" or something that would raise the interest and curiosity of new users.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Megenhos For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-29-2016)

Thanks

I love the community and the monthly releases that many of the talented coders here work on. People like Oilboi who release some awesome work and even lay a hand to help others with their code and opensource a lot of the stuff. You can see the threads always lighting up as soon as after a new release or change in the game.

When it comes to changes, I wouldn't change much other than probably making even more specific sub threads for each individual bot (thread for carbon, thread for lebot etc.) The forums look great to me, and this is my first time posting actually though I always browse thru.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to doomie For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-30-2016)

Thanks
    I like the community and the releases even the community is a lot less then it was. Also I like it that some people won't let this section die.
    I would make a sticky thread where we can discuss the current events, new items and everything that is new in aqw.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dafqi For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    1. I love how nice the community here is, first off, I haven't seen many (If any) trolls or assholes here at all! And secondly, the minions are very nice, and respond very quickly (if you look at how unresponsive some other sites can be)

2. If I could change something, I think it'd want to get the forum to get something like a small customization thing, for example a new color scheme, and also have very old posts that are either fixed, or unused be deleted just to clean it up a little bit

Success to everyone else though! And may the luckiest win

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dieks For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-30-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast