Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thumbs up [NEW]Nᴀʀᴄᴏʟᴇᴘsʏ's AQW Aᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ Sʜᴏᴘ!💻 💰Fast & Secure💰 Safest✅ Premium Quality💕

Nᴀʀᴄᴏʟᴇᴘʏ's AQW��
    Aᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ Sʜᴏᴘ!

Sᴀғᴇsᴛ

STOCK: Lɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ

About 'Stock Accounts':
    Stock accounts have been made by my team, under VPNs and levelled to the Narcolepsy Standard. The Narcolepsy Standard is our stock character standard which each individual character has. This means we can always verify every single detail of the accounts that we sell to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. This means that ALL stock characters are more or less the same, and extremely safe. Which can't be said for other accounts being sold.
    Due to us making and levelling the accounts ourselves, this means that it takes longer to stockpile our shop, please be patient if we are out of stock.

-All accounts come with an email account, within the email account, the email from Artix Entertainment with the Login Details.
    -All accounts are over 18 Years old.
    -All accounts are activated, using the email given.
    -All orders are provided with all the account information.
    -All passwords are randomly generated.

-All characters start at the current highest level. (Level 85)
    -All characters have the max amount of gold. (4 Million)
    -All items acquired are enhanced at highest calibre.
    -All characters will spawn in /join Battleon.
    -All of our characters will NEVER have numbers or symbols in their names!
    -There is a small chance that 'Rare Event Items' are in the characters inventory.
    -The Narcolepsy Hand-booklet is always given with each account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------The Narcolepsy Booklet--------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

Thank you for using Narcolepsy as your #1 AQWorlds Account supplier!
    We hope that you are both happy and satisfied with your purchase!

Within this booklet, you can find some very helpful information about both your account and AQWorlds!

---------------------------------------------AQ Account Information-------------------------------------

-All accounts come with an email account, within the email account, the email from Artix Entertainment with the Login Details.
    -All passwords are randomly generated.

---------------------------------------------AQ Character Information-----------------------------------

-All characters start at the current highest level. (Level 85)
    -All characters have the max amount of gold. (4 Million)
    -All items acquired are enhanced at highest calibre.
    -All characters will spawn in /join Battleon.
    -All of our characters will NEVER have numbers or symbols in their names!

-There is a small chance that 'Rare Event Items' are in the characters inventory.

>WE NEVER DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ACCOUNTS<

---------------------------------------------Rules to live by in AQW----------------------------------------

1. Don't believe someone if they say they are Selling/Trading/Swapping accounts. They are not.
    2. Don't believe someone if they say they are Selling/Trading/Swaping AQW Membership. They are not.
    3. Don't believe someone if they say they are Selling/Trading/Swapping AdventureCoins (AC's). They are not.
    4. It is IMPOSSIBLE to Hack AdventureCoins (AC's).
    5. It is IMPOSSIBLE to Hack AQW Membership.
    6. It is IMPOSSIBLE to Hack Items.
    7. It is IMPOSSIBLE to Hack Classes.
    8. Trying to HACK >WILL< get you BANNED. Don't do it.

-----------------------------------------------Questions and Answers------------------------------------

Q1: I don't like the way my character looks, what can I do?

A1: There are LOTS of shops around AQW that allow you to change many things about your character,
    like Skin Tone/Eye Colour/Hair Colour/Hair Style/Armour Tones.

Q2: I want to change my character's gender, is that possible?

A2: Yes! You need to go to /join Yulgar - Then head to the dressing room.
    There you will be given the option to change your gender.

Changing your gender costs: 2000 Ac's

>Support the game! Buy Membership or an AC package!<

Q3: I don't like the name of my character, is there a way to change it?

A3: Yes! You need to go to www.AQ.com - From there, scroll down and click on "Manage Account".
    From there you will need to sign in. Once you have done that, on the left hand side, click change name.

Changing your Name costs: 2000 Ac's

>Support the game! Buy Membership or an AC package!<

----------------------------------------------Account Information----------------------------------------

Player ; Gender ; Class ; Password ; Email
    (e.g) MPGHNarcolepsy ; Male ; Warrior ; xh7Hu07 ; MPGHNarcolepsy95@hotmail.com

*NOTE: The email and account use the same password! Remember it is CaSe SeNsItIvE!*

>>> We recommend that you change your passwords now! <<<

��Always Level 85! ��No Bans! ��Safe and Easy!!

About 'Custom Packages':
    Custom Packages allow customers to order their own custom account, being able to choose the name, email and a whole host of other information. Depending on the package depends on an array of different values to be customised. Some are made to order, others are pre-made and will undergo a name change upon payment, to save time. There are no differences between pre-made and made-to-order accounts other than the age of the account.

Twilly Account Package:
    -The Customer may choose the name of the account.
    -We will supply an email account, within the email account, the email from Artix Entertainment with the Login Details.
    -We will supply a randomly generated password.

-The Twilly package covers up to Level 75.
    -The Twilly package covers up to 2 Million gold.
    -All items acquired are enhanced at highest calibre (Level 75).
    -Guaranteed spawn in /join Battleon.
    -There is a small chance that 'Rare Event Items' are in the character's inventory.
    -Guaranteed 24 hour delivery.

Artix Account Package:
    -The Customer may supply their own email, otherwise we will supply an email account, within the email account, the email from Artix Entertainment with the Login Details.
    -The Customer may supply their own chosen password, otherwise we will supply a randomly generated password.

-The Artix package covers up to Level 85.
    -The Artix package covers up to 4 Million gold.
    -All items acquired are enhanced at highest calibre (Level 85).
    -There is a small chance that 'Rare Event Items' are in the character's inventory.

Cysero Account Package:
    -The Customer may supply their own email, otherwise we will supply an email account, within the email account, the email from Artix Entertainment with the Login Details.
    -The Customer may supply their own chosen password, otherwise we will supply a randomly generated password.

-The Cysero package covers up to Level 85.
    -The Cysero package covers up to 4 Million gold.
    -The Cysero package covers up to x1 rank 10 reputation. (Example: Good, Evil, Chaos etc)

Alteon Account Package:

-The Alteon package covers up to Level 85.
    -The Alteon package covers up to 4 Million gold.
    -The Alteon package covers up to x3 rank 10 reputation. (Example: Good, Evil, Chaos etc)
    -Guaranteed under 48 hour delivery. (Priority ++)

Drakath Account Package:

-The Drakath package covers up to Level 85.
    -The Drakath package covers up to 4 Million gold.
    -The Drakath package covers up to x5 rank 10 reputation. (Example: Good, Evil, Chaos etc)
    -Guaranteed Necromancer Class rank 10, Chaos Slayer Class rank 10 and The Blade of Awe
    -Guaranteed under 72 hours delivery. (Priority +++)

Dage Account Package:

-The Dage package covers up to Level 85.
    -The Dage package covers up to 4 Million gold.
    -The Dage package covers up to x10 rank 10 reputation. (Example: Good, Evil, Chaos etc)
    -Guaranteed Necromancer Class rank 10, Chaos Slayer Class rank 10 and The Blade of Awe.
    -Guaranteed Nulgath reagents. (Unidentified 13, Totems, etc.)
    -Guaranteed under 7 days delivery time. (Priority ++++)

Nulgath Account Package:

-The Nulgath package covers up to Level 85.
    -The Nulgath package covers up to 4 Million gold.
    -The Nulgath package covers up to x15 rank 10 reputation. (Example: Good, Evil, Chaos etc)
    -Guaranteed Necromancer Class rank 10, Chaos Slayer Class rank 10 and The Blade of Awe.
    -Guaranteed Nulgath reagents. (Unidentified 13, Totems, etc.)
    -Guaranteed Void Highlord (Class) at rank 10.
    -Estimated between 25 - 30 days. Limited (Priority +++++)

��Swift Delivery! ��Hassle Free! ��Safe and Easy!

��Pricing:
    Account Pricing:

1x Stock Account(s) for £20 ✅

Custom Package Pricing:

Twilly Account Package for £15 ✅
    Artix Account Package for £20 ✅
    Cysero Account Package for £25 ✅
    Alteon Account Package for £30 ✅
    Drakath Account Package for £35 ✅
    Dage Account Package for £40 ✅
    Nulgath Account Package for £45 ✅

Staff & Donators Get 10% Off If They Vouch!

Contact Information:

Premium Quality AQW Accounts:
    ��Professional Account Selling on MPGH!��

Time Zone:
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

��Vouches / Reviews:
    All vouches and thanks are highly appreciated! ✅
    If you wish to vouch please follow this link to do so! ✅

��24 Hour Warranty:
    I offer a full refund or another account if a ban occurs as a result of my service. However, reasonable proof will have to be provided of the account I served being banned within 24 hours of receiving my service. If it's past 24 hours and there is no proof, there will be no compensation whatsoever.

��General Disclaimer:
    If you decide to hack/bot yourself and get banned before or after my services, that is entirely on you! ☠
    My services are safe-ish meaning there is always a risk selling accounts, but it's very minimal thanks to my experience! ��
    Everything offered in this thread is done with undetected methods unique to this service only! ��

��Orders:
    No orders will be started or considered placed before payment.
    All orders will be completed in the order they were received.

��Payments:
    PayPal is accepted:
    Please send payments to Family & Friends or as a Donation.

��How It Works:
    1. You fill out the form below and send it to me on Skype, we confirm the price and you pay for it.
    2. Upon payment received, I send you the account information.
    3. You enjoy your new account, hassle free.

Code:
    What are you purchasing?: (Account Package or Stock Account - If Stock Account, please specify which one)
    Gender Preference?: (Male or Female? Only applies to Account Packages)
    Account name preference?: (What do you want your character's name to be? Only applies to Account Packages)
    Email preference?: (Do you want to supply your own email, or shall we give you one? Only applies to Account Packages)
    Password preference?: (Do you want to supply your own password, or shall we give you one? Only applies to Account Packages)

Stock Accounts:
    Accounts Currently Available:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Service Rules:
    1. Please do NOT get my services mixed with other sellers, I am not responsible for any consequences should you do.
    2. Please do NOT tell others others in-game how you got everything unlocked and leveled up so quickly.
    3. Please do NOT copy and paste any part of this thread into your own thread in this same section.
    4. Please do NOT ask if I will accept steam gifts, CS:GO skins, or anything of that nature for payment.
    5. Please do NOT post unrelated spam replies or trash on this thread, they will all be removed.
    6. Please do NOT ask/beg me to make you a script or for advice on how to run your own, that's just rude.
    7. Any and all donations and sales are final, do not expect a refund for any reason.
    8. All Staff who want a FREE vouch copy of this service please PM me.
    <3
    Last edited by Silent; 07-24-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Updated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Narcolepsy For This Useful Post:

baka122 (09-30-2016)

Threadstarter
    50% Concentrated Power of Tea
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    24 Hour Bump <3

Latest:
    PlanetSide 2 Account Shop, Cert Farming & Boosting (COMING SOON)
    Planetside 2 Cert Farming Guide
    Planetside 2 Hack Discussion

Time Zone:

Deprecated:
    Battlefield 1 Internal: UNLEASHED (v4.1) [Private]
    Quality Stealth GTA$ Money Services
    Level 85 - Void Highlord - AQW Stock Accounts
    AQW Reputation & Levelling Bots

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bump! - New stock coming soon!

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    New stock has arrived! 24 hour bump!

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcolepsy View Post
    New stock has arrived! 24 hour bump!
    Provide screenshots of the new account stock in that case then.

Thanks
    Got any accounts with member on them. level doesnt matter.

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Provide screenshots of the new account stock in that case then.
    PMed you with the appropriate information to update the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 1h4x3r View Post
    Got any accounts with member on them. level doesnt matter.
    These stock accounts do not have membership.
    Last edited by Narcolepsy; 07-02-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Could you dm me the names for some of these as it may influence my decision. Also do the costs vary depending on the account?
    Last edited by KillerKeemstar; 07-02-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerKeemstar View Post
    Could you dm me the names for some of these as it may influence my decision. Also do the costs vary depending on the account?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1045044.

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    24hr Bump!

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    #Bumping! 24 hour~

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    #Bump bump!
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-09-2016 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Updated.

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    24 Hour Bump!
    Perfect for new players!

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    24 hour bump!

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    24 Hour Bump!

Latest:

Time Zone:

Deprecated:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast