Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    you're*
    also only banned for like 2 more days:]
    Either way, KYS, still banned, doesn't matter if 2 more days.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Either way, KYS, still banned, doesn't matter if 2 more days.
    You're telling me to kill myself, meanwhile when you shared your instagram on this site months ago (which is a very bad idea) I went on and viewed all of your posts and about 50% of them were suicidal-related, saying how you cut and are emo and shit lmfao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You're telling me to kill myself, meanwhile when you shared your instagram on this site months ago (which is a very bad idea) I went on and viewed all of your posts and about 50% of them were suicidal-related, saying how you cut and are emo and shit lmfao.
    And? I'm still here and living the life while taking insults left and right from some keyboard warriors who have nothing to better to do than sat behind their computer be in MPGH and be literal cunts thinking it makes them be someone while technically being nobody but a loser who doesn't find anything to do than trash talk in the internet, but what would anyone expect from MPGH or any other website in this matter, there are haters all around us.

Does it make you slightly feel any better to trash talk to someone in the internet, doesn't matter who it is? Because I find it quite pathetic to be honest, yes I do that too, but it is only when I get shit talked upon, losers stay as one, I wont be changing anyone but myself to take pathetic insults from cunts like yourself..

Your main is banned while mine isn't, before you say another word, look at yourself and admit that you are no better person, you're just worse than I am. We both know that, my account may not cost so much, and its pretty worthless like any other MPGH account, this thread was made for pure joke and pure of entertainment, if you can't take my word then I can't take your ignorance or stupidity on whatever you are gonna say to me next...

Because you are quite frankly as pathetic as the @Dab1996426 but least you're not making some low leveled mom jokes like shemale does... For all common sense, I don't care what some hater says to me, I am me and nobody is gonna change that, you can call me all sorts of the names, which doesn't affect me..

Its seriously sad that 99% MPGH in general is just big jokefest and entertaining at the same time because of retards like you who make fun of others meanwhile being that person who calls others what they are. Sorry but that is just sad truth, if you called me a ******, then that must be what you are

that is my little rant, get a life dude, not spend your eternity in the internet calling people some sad shit.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

And? I'm still here and living the life while taking insults left and right from some keyboard warriors who have nothing to better to do than sat behind their computer be in MPGH and be literal cunts thinking it makes them be someone while technically being nobody but a loser who doesn't find anything to do than trash talk in the internet, but what would anyone expect from MPGH or any other website in this matter, there are haters all around us.

Does it make you slightly feel any better to trash talk to someone in the internet, doesn't matter who it is? Because I find it quite pathetic to be honest, yes I do that too, but it is only when I get shit talked upon, losers stay as one, I wont be changing anyone but myself to take pathetic insults from cunts like yourself..

Your main is banned while mine isn't, before you say another word, look at yourself and admit that you are no better person, you're just worse than I am. We both know that, my account may not cost so much, and its pretty worthless like any other MPGH account, this thread was made for pure joke and pure of entertainment, if you can't take my word then I can't take your ignorance or stupidity on whatever you are gonna say to me next...

Because you are quite frankly as pathetic as the @Dab1996426 but least you're not making some low leveled mom jokes like shemale does... For all common sense, I don't care what some hater says to me, I am me and nobody is gonna change that, you can call me all sorts of the names, which doesn't affect me..

Its seriously sad that 99% MPGH in general is just big jokefest and entertaining at the same time because of retards like you who make fun of others meanwhile being that person who calls others what they are. Sorry but that is just sad truth, if you called me a ******, then that must be what you are

that is my little rant, get a life dude, not spend your eternity in the internet calling people some sad shit.

You get emotional over the internet, there is no reason to attack anyone or tell them to kill their self's. You don't know what his life's like, all you do is insult people non-stop. I would think your mother would of taught you better than to take shit seriously like this. You really need to chill out pleb, and stop mentioning me/harassing me.... I just hope you get to read this letter, I hope it reaches you in time. Before you hurt your self, I think you'll be doing just fine. If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspired you, but Sander, why are you mad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You get emotional over the internet, there is no reason to attack anyone or tell them to kill their self's. You don't know what his life's like, all you do is insult people non-stop. I would think your mother would of taught you better than to take shit seriously like this. You really need to chill out pleb, and stop mentioning me/harassing me.... I just hope you get to read this letter, I hope it reaches you in time. Before you hurt your self, I think you'll be doing just fine. If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspired you, but Sander, why are you mad?
    xD he gets so mad so easily, hes just another one of the 99999999 useless people on this forum;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    woah I think we should calm down on the flame on this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    And it is fine for them think that they know what my life is like? And it is fine to harass me in the internet so they can make themselves feel better in the internet when in reality nobody does that in the face to face because most of you are cowards... Yes tell exact same thing to yourself and many other in this site such as there is no reason to attack anyone or tell them to kill themselve - because they have no idea what I go through daily basis, neither do you, and no I don't really insult people non-stop, before accusing me of doing that, then please read, and there comes this whole mother bullshit again (That is what you call a harrassment, because you have no other way around of it, don't you) - I am really chill, I wouldn't mention you if you stopped with your childish act and spoke about my mom like you knew her, and I'm 99% sure you knew sack shit, I'm not emotional over some autistic kid who assumes everything, but I am mad over retards who continuously harras me to make themselves feel better and make themselves happy.

If you stopped doing what you were doing, then you wouldn't been mentioned in the thread regarding to @Boombox you pleb.

- - - Updated - - -

xD he gets so mad so easily, hes just another one of the 99999999 useless people on this forum;D
    Honestly, like I said don't take my word for it, I'm not mad but whatever makes you feel better, cos there is internet between us which is like a massive wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    woah I think we should calm down on the flame on this thread.
    That is what MPGH General is, everyone flames one and another, even cocksuckers fire back at you even when they clearly suck a dick...
    Last edited by Charion; 06-30-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]

And it is fine for them think that they know what my life is like? And it is fine to harass me in the internet so they can make themselves feel better in the internet when in reality nobody does that in the face to face because most of you are cowards... Yes tell exact same thing to yourself and many other in this site such as there is no reason to attack anyone or tell them to kill themselve - because they have no idea what I go through daily basis, neither do you, and no I don't really insult people non-stop, before accusing me of doing that, then please read, and there comes this whole mother bullshit again (That is what you call a harrassment, because you have no other way around of it, don't you) - I am really chill, I wouldn't mention you if you stopped with your childish act and spoke about my mom like you knew her, and I'm 99% sure you knew sack shit, I'm not emotional over some autistic kid who assumes everything, but I am mad over retards who continuously harras me to make themselves feel better and make themselves happy.
    But look at what you're doing? You're the one choosing to carry on these conversations, and I'll speak for my self when I say insulting you isn't what gives me pleasure, but rather your reaction to what I say. It's sadism, a lot of people feel it. When you give such emotional responses it just promotes the sadist to continue torturing you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But look at what you're doing? You're the one choosing to carry on these conversations, and I'll speak for my self when I say insulting you isn't what gives me pleasure, but rather your reaction to what I say. It's sadism, a lot of people feel it. When you give such emotional responses it just promotes the sadist to continue torturing you.
    Yes it is sadism to acknowledge that some retard in the internet has so much fun talking about mum he knows nothing about and knows so god damn much what and what my mum didn't teach.. You are 20-year-old virgin who lives with his mum and then talks like that to another persons mother who he knows anything about or what they are going through? Its not cool to test someones emotions to make yourself happy...

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Can you all just shut up and stop arguing? Jesus christ.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Dab (06-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Can you all just shut up and stop arguing? Jesus christ.
    Yeah, like it's easy when I get attacked because of whatever... I hoped this forum is get away from my problems but whatever...

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Yeah, like it's easy when I get attacked because of whatever... I hoped this forum is get away from my problems but whatever...
    "Haters are gonna hate", ignore them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

"Haters are gonna hate", ignore them?
    I do greatly wanna ignore them, but this ignore system in this website is "broken" ? Since they can still reply to your thread, mention you, quote you, which would be great if they couldn't do that while being in ignore list, and it would completely hide their reply.
    @Boombox my man, can you please close the thread? Thank you!

People weren't able to take this thread as a joke.
    Last edited by Charion; 06-30-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Request to close the thread.

Achievements:

Thanks

You don't know what I coded or what I didn't code, so laugh all you want, your still banned, so KYS.
    lmao banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Dab1996426 gratz on 500 posts

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022