Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Angry Why weed is illegal in italy?!

WHY THE FAQ WEED IS ILLEGAL WHERE I FUCKING LIVE
    LIKE THAT IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM SMOKING IT
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT ALSO HAVE FUCKING MEDICAL BENEFITS #ITALYSUCKS #REGRESSION
    And what do you think about legalization of WEED
    ?!?

Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Angry

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigura For This Useful Post:

Drama (06-28-2016),Lift (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol /msg2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    lol because it is :^)

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well it's illegal like any other reason it's illegal for states here. You smoke it, you kill brain cells.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Well it's illegal like any other reason it's illegal for states here. You smoke it, you kill brain cells.
    Actually:
    """First, let’s take a moment to address the notion that marijuana use leads to lower IQ. This idea came from a research paper which looked at data from a longitudinal study done on 1000 people from Dunedin, New Zealand. The study followed subjects from age 13 to 38 and conducted IQ tests a both these ages. The findings revealed that people who were chronic users of marijuana, which are those that had a physical dependence to the drug, before the age of 18 had a drop in IQ of 8 points by the age of 38.

There are three important things to note about this study. First, the people who were shown to have a decline in IQ are significantly small – 38 out of 1000, or 3.8 percent. Second, these individuals were using significantly more marijuana (four days per week) than the average marijuana user. Finally, they were using more marijuana consistently for much longer (20 years) than the average marijuana user.""" read at "https://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/does-marijuana-kill-brain-cells"

Say my name..

ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

enjoy weed..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EvilHunterBlack For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (06-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    Actually:
    """First, let’s take a moment to address the notion that marijuana use leads to lower IQ. This idea came from a research paper which looked at data from a longitudinal study done on 1000 people from Dunedin, New Zealand. The study followed subjects from age 13 to 38 and conducted IQ tests a both these ages. The findings revealed that people who were chronic users of marijuana, which are those that had a physical dependence to the drug, before the age of 18 had a drop in IQ of 8 points by the age of 38.

There are three important things to note about this study. First, the people who were shown to have a decline in IQ are significantly small – 38 out of 1000, or 3.8 percent. Second, these individuals were using significantly more marijuana (four days per week) than the average marijuana user. Finally, they were using more marijuana consistently for much longer (20 years) than the average marijuana user.""" read at "https://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/does-marijuana-kill-brain-cells"
    A post from 2 years ago and they did tests on people who had been on marijuana for more than 20 years lol. Bro. Marijuana kills brain cells. That's the end of it. Not gonna fight something that's just too simple.

Also marijuana giving you the "high" makes you unable to drive a car and do other things. If it did not mess with peoples vision and head, it would probably be legal. Being high and driving puts people at risk.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    A post from 2 years ago and they did tests on people who had been on marijuana for more than 20 years lol. Bro. Marijuana kills brain cells. That's the end of it. Not gonna fight something that's just too simple.

Also marijuana giving you the "high" makes you unable to drive a car and do other things. If it did not mess with peoples vision and head, it would probably be legal. Being high and driving puts people at risk.
    So alcohol should be illegal too? it doesnt make any sense what you are saying
    Of course if weed will be legal
    You won't drive when you're high !
    And by the way cigarettes are legal alcohol is legal even some weird and funny medicine without a prescription are legal
    so why WEED can't be legal too

Say my name..

ABOUT ME:

enjoy weed..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    So alcohol should be illegal too? it doesnt make any sense what you are saying
    Of course if weed will be legal
    You won't drive when you're high !
    And by the way cigarettes are legal alcohol is legal even some weird and funny medicine without a prescription are legal
    so why WEED can't be legal too
    "Of course if weed will be legal, you won't drive when you're high" People do it while it's illegal, what makes you think they won't when it's legal? lol.

Alcohol, there's a bunch of pros and cons to it so i'd rather not get into it.

Cigs should be illegal. those kill people none like marijuana though.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Because the government is gangster

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Weed is illegal in your country because of illuminati lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i cant even think about trying to find a dealer all the time.

Thanks
    "Of course if weed will be legal, you won't drive when you're high" People do it while it's illegal, what makes you think they won't when it's legal? lol.

Alcohol, there's a bunch of pros and cons to it so i'd rather not get into it.

Cigs should be illegal. those kill people none like marijuana though.
    considering you know nothing about it, as I can tell from your deluded post, please refrain from speaking about it. what things can you name to me that don't cause cancer these days, or doesn't affect your health? Everyone has a different thing they do which makes them die faster, for example you could like drinking, smoking, eating food, being on a computer all day. These things aren't healthy but they are not illegal. So now let me ask you something, who told you that you can not drive when you are stoned? who told you that you can not use machinery whilst on drugs? It could be riskier maybe if you're retarded in the first place and you smoke weed, but these things are completely possible even under the influence of drugs.

I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up in the morning and TV reporters saying that waking up causes cancer. Believe what you think but headbutting a ball makes you lose brain cells, does that mean football and rugby should be illegal?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

considering you know nothing about it, as I can tell from your deluded post, please refrain from speaking about it. what things can you name to me that don't cause cancer these days, or doesn't affect your health? Everyone has a different thing they do which makes them die faster, for example you could like drinking, smoking, eating food, being on a computer all day. These things aren't healthy but they are not illegal. So now let me ask you something, who told you that you can not drive when you are stoned? who told you that you can not use machinery whilst on drugs? It could be riskier maybe if you're retarded in the first place and you smoke weed, but these things are completely possible even under the influence of drugs.

I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up in the morning and TV reporters saying that waking up causes cancer. Believe what you think but headbutting a ball makes you lose brain cells, does that mean football and rugby should be illegal?
    Well "weed expert" if you actually had researched marijuana, you would have seen the video of the driving tests while "stoned" you fucking hoodrat lmao. "headbutting a ball lose brain cells" wear a helmet, don't be stupid. Not every dies faster, the ones who can maintain a very healthy life, live longer. Of course you would have to be born without any bad shit but, what you state is not true.

I can tell by your whole profile that you do nothing but get the "high" and fucking spend every cent of what the government gives you, on marijuana. So please, all because you hear someone not talking sweet about your silly little "high". Doesn't mean you should respond so negative.

Weed kills brain cells, fucks with your body in the short run. I can see it has effects on you lmao.

Do research, later "stonie".
    Last edited by Drama; 06-29-2016 at 08:19 AM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Because of political correctness...
    because it is illegal...

Drink green tea bro.
    Caffeine in green tea is a central nervous system stimulant.
    EGCG in Green tea prevent cancer too.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12804120

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast