Thread: Tutorial test

"We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Tutorial test

Credit to HardSounds of Deviantart for the tutorial wich you can find here
    Cool Signature Tutorial

V1
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/tutorial.png[/IMG]
    V2
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/tutorial1.png[/IMG]

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Use better tutorials is all I'm going to say.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    yes i know it was a horrible tutorial....
    now learn to give proper C&C

[IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Lighting is disproportional to the render, you're clearly not using any techniques the crowd uses, like the rule of thirds. Bad placement of text, and to add to the fact that your render is too small for the signature size, your color swatches don't make any of the right color choices. Bad use of scan-lines, if you ever use them, put them on a very light opacity and erase a shit-load of it. 3/10. happy?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by songkipark View Post
    Lighting is disproportional to the render, you're clearly not using any techniques the crowd uses, like the rule of thirds. Bad placement of text, and to add to the fact that your render is too small for the signature size, your color swatches don't make any of the right color choices. Bad use of scan-lines, if you ever use them, put them on a very light opacity and erase a shit-load of it. 3/10. happy?
    read the C&C stickies... and accept that not everyone is Perfect at Graphics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Narufag will be narufag. You don't take in anything I criticise about, you won't get better. And remember what you stated on the post before you start bitching at me. Accept the facts. Again, you aren't all that good either. It's not like I'm abhorrently stressing the fact that you suck balls or something. So be grateful I actually took the time to even do a CnC on it.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Narufag will be narufag. You don't take in anything I criticise about, you won't get better. And remember what you stated on the post before you start bitching at me. Accept the facts. Again, you aren't all that good either. It's not like I'm abhorrently stressing the fact that you suck balls or something. So be grateful I actually took the time to even do a CnC on it.
    I never Claimed to be good... and you arent giving proper CNC your just being an ass about it :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    So if its a CnC that makes you feel sad/hurt, you don't want it? YOU HAVE TO BE CRITICIZED TO GET BETTER. DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    So instead of telling me to go and learn how to do a proper CnC, think what you could do to naysay all of the negatives in my CnC. GFX is all about yourself teaching yourself, with the intention of taking in information like a sponge. I've given up on you, anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    WHAT A FKN NOOB.

Can't decide what he wants.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Its Bleach not Naruto -_-

Bout the sigs= Try a better tutorial

Thanks
    Urs didnt turn out as well as the Tuts,

But it was a good try, so i tip my hat to tht.

Try using HQ Renders and better colours.

Colours r key in gfx
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]