Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Need some help please..

Well ive created a hack in C++ for combat arms.

The first hack i created (using someone elses source) worked when i pack it with themida.

I edited the hack (mainly the sleeptime) to try and make it less buggy, Then i packed it with themida, And it doesnt work.

I just created another hack from scratch (memory hacks) and it works when i dont pack it with themida, But as soon as i pack it with themida, BANG. It will inject, But no messagebox will come up.

Why is this happening?

I really need some help please, Becuase i want to release this hack, But i dont want to release it without packing it, Becuase people might edit it and take it as there own.

Please help me ASAP

I also want to know how to make the hack stay on.
    Currently when i press the hotkey, I have to hold it down for it to work.
    This is the code im using

Code:
    void boxes()
    {
    	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &0x8000)
    	{
    		*(long*)(espbox) = 100;
    	}
    }
    Thats my box code. That when i hold it, It stays on, ANd when i dont, It goes off.

ive also tried

Code:
    void boxes()
    {
    	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &1)
    	{
    		*(long*)(espbox) = 100;
    	}
    }
    That did the same thing.

And also this

Code:
    void boxes()
    {
    	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &1<< 0xF)
    	{
    		*(long*)(espbox) = 100;
    	}
    }
    Please help mee with this too

Thanks,
    ac1d_buRn
    Last edited by ac1d_buRn; 02-02-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Have you just tried GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) ... without all the fancy stuff?

If all else fails the game might be resetting it back to zero so you could just set a loop to freeze the value at 100 (not sure why ur not setting it at 1 btw).

Code:
    int value = 0;
    if(GetAsync...(VK_NUMPAD1) & !value) value = 100;

else value = 0;
    while(1) {
    espbox = value
    Sleep(1000);
    }
    As for ur other problem... beats me. Why do u need a MessageBox anyhow?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Code:
    while(1)
    {
        static bool bEnabled=false;
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0)&1) bEnabled = !bEnabled;
        if(bEnabled==true)
        {
            //codens go here
        }
        Sleep(10);
    }
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hey what gives! Why is my codens box smaller then yours? ;(

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hey what gives! Why is my codens box smaller then yours? ;(
    box size in pixels = length of e-penis in decimeters * 2 - ( age / 2 ) * 1337

my box: 7.85 * 2 - ( 17 / 2 ) * 1337 = over 9000!
    your box: 2 * 2 - ( 8 / 2 ) * 1337 = 0

;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    box size in pixels = length of e-penis in decimeters * 2 - ( age / 2 ) * 1337

my box: 7.85 * 2 - ( 17 / 2 ) * 1337 = over 9000!
    your box: 2 * 2 - ( 8 / 2 ) * 1337 = 0

;D
    Hmmmmm.... ;l

I think ur math is off. Something about that equation doesn't seem right.

oh yeh the equation for age is (age/10) times the size of e-penor * 1337. See HD this is why you need to learn math. You can't do this in a calculator.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hmmmmm.... ;l

I think ur math is off. Something about that equation doesn't seem right.

oh yeh the equation for age is (age/10) times the size of e-penor * 1337. See HD this is why you need to learn math. You can't do this in a calculator.
    My calculator made in pascal for gay ICT(woot I'm allowed to skip java and jump str8 into PHP ;P LOL @ NUB CLASSMATES LOLOLOL) says the answer to my box size would then be:
    17/10*7.75*1337 = 17614.975, which is over 9000.
    Your penis:
    8/10*2*1337 = 2139.2, so my box is still bigger ;D

2139.2/17614.975*100%=12,144212%
    Since 12 is the age of the average VBfag I can only conclude that you know leetspeak, java, pascal, english, german and VB, furthermore you have 3 eyeballs, half a nose, 2 teeth, 18 ears and 1 vagina.
    And if you divide 144 by 12, you get 12 again, so that means you must be a java, pascal, english, german and VBfag god.
    after the 144 comes 212, which is basicly 21(12 mirrored) and 12 in one, that means your most right 5 ears are smaller then your left ones.

See what you're doing why? You're causing confusion...
    You're a bad moderator!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

IHelper (02-02-2010),why06 (02-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    looooool
    Made me laugh D:
    You want respect
    Earn it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    See what you're doing why? You're causing confusion...
    You're a bad moderator!
    Oh. I'm sorry... must have forgot to change my calculator over to penormetric mode. o_O....

You know actly Im gonna stop there, before I derail this thread off the face of the planet.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Oh. I'm sorry... must have forgot to change my calculator over to penormetric mode. o_O....

You know actly Im gonna stop there, before I derail this thread off the face of the planet.
    Dont worry All you need to derail a thread is:
    Boredom + Hell_Demons.

That combination is a killer
    BTW I posted some random crap on your ASM thread ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ok, Thanks guys.
    Will try and see what happens

Can anybody help me out with my themida problem? i really need that to be fixed >.<
    Last edited by ac1d_buRn; 02-02-2010 at 02:37 PM.