Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Who said I was gonna to be playing CS:GO for money? If you can read I clearly stated at one point of the time that I do have a work, I work from Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 5 PM...

I'm playing CS GO cos its my passion and a hobby which I really like, that is why I rather play CS:GO than do any YouTube videos, yes I have 10 videos uplodated, but CS:GO is better than YouTube cos I enjoy CS:GO more than doing semi-entertaining videos on YouTube.

I also wanna mention that I have played CS 1.6 for as long as I remember in pirated version, and I betcha there was a lot of hackers in it.
    Yea but if you want to become a semi-pro even they put alot of hours in team practices and going to semi-pro events, travelling too will cost you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

I personally know many people who have dedicated their time in CSGO hoping to make it on a team but the harsh truth is in order to do so you need to have raw talent. The game has been out there for so long now and there are millions of people playing. YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and semi pro players there are everywhere. On top of that, they are able to put time into the game because they probrably don't have anything else to do. You'll be competing with those people. People who have nothing to lose and who are already established. The only way I see it is, in order to make it anywhere right now is to simply have raw talent. If you don't have that, I suggest that you not waste your time. There's a difference between a hobby and a occupation.
    I'm that kind of person who rather tries and sees where it can get me, than just be that guy who gives up after 100 hour of playing the game... In my mind, I'm already a professional video gamer in a way that I have dedicated so much of my life only to game, and its what I enjoy the most, but I'm not paid for what I do.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i'm sorry and not to be a jackass about this, but i don't think you should go for your dream. if you're desperate, you should try to become a full-time streamer or something in that sense, but i don't suggest going pro. you need to work on a lot of your movement and positioning throughout the map. however, if you want to go pro, try to get better at the game and get recognized. it's not that it's impossible to get there, it's just very difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Holy fuck a lot of you are negative. No wonder we all sit on this forum. Keep your job for now keep playing. Devote every out of work time playing CS GO. Eventually maybe you'll get it. Look at it with a positive mind set. OK son?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    i'm sorry and not to be a jackass about this, but i don't think you should go for your dream. if you're desperate, you should try to become a full-time streamer or something in that sense, but i don't suggest going pro. you need to work on a lot of your movement and positioning throughout the map. however, if you want to go pro, try to get better at the game and get recognized. it's not that it's impossible to get there, it's just very difficult.
    That is the point, the game is challenging to learn and difficult, this is why I play CS:GO, even if it angers me and makes me emotional, but least I'm dedicated, and I fully understand that the game is hard, life is hard, we get critisized what we do and don't do, follow dreams or don't follow...

People do that all the time, even now, I get suggestions which are negative and positive, I made the thread for this porpose to see both sides and see what you guys think...

I'm not gonna give up because you guys say its not worthy and its useless with so many negatives under you, that is part of being cs go play, I even get emotional because of win, cos it gives me a joy of winning and beating the difficult part the challenge.. I am mentally challenged, and challenged by this game, but it has helped me to improve and see things and get better at some stuff in life, yes Russians are annoying because I can't play with anyone else than constantly play with them, I want my current account be about SoloQ and team if we get together..
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    I play CS professionally since 1.6, have over 8 years of CS and 3 years of CSGO. First of all, you gotta get to global elite, thats a step in improving your skill and knowing where you place, second find a team or a org and play with them in 128 tick servers (esea,esl,faceit) then once you have established your team role (i.e entry fragger,support,rifleman,sniper, igl) then you can go on team finding forums and find yourself a team. I played for alot of teams back in brasil, starting with very small ones and later i progressed to g3x and MATATUDO. here in america im finding playing extremely easy, averaging 1.9-2 k/d per scrim. You gotta stop playing other games and play solely cs, make your own config and find the right dps and res for you as well as your monitor sets, i personally use 144hz you could use 120hz and use smart screen. Put ur vid setts rly low and practice smokes and executes, i know by heart atleast 50 dust2 plays and alot of flashes, once you are able to read your opponent and make split second decisions (molotoving to exit, smoke execute flanks, callouts) then you can establish your role. You are honestly wayyy too early to become a pro, you can although become a semi-pro, add me on my main account we can run some drills @Nobody https://steamcommunity.com/id/jubscs/

Also, get your average kd up to 1.3 and higher

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Charion (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    I play CS professionally since 1.6, have over 8 years of CS and 3 years of CSGO. First of all, you gotta get to global elite, thats a step in improving your skill and knowing where you place, second find a team or a org and play with them in 128 tick servers (esea,esl,faceit) then once you have established your team role (i.e entry fragger,support,rifleman,sniper, igl) then you can go on team finding forums and find yourself a team. I played for alot of teams back in brasil, starting with very small ones and later i progressed to g3x and MATATUDO. here in america im finding playing extremely easy, averaging 1.9-2 k/d per scrim. You gotta stop playing other games and play solely cs, make your own config and find the right dps and res for you as well as your monitor sets, i personally use 144hz you could use 120hz and use smart screen. Put ur vid setts rly low and practice smokes and executes, i know by heart atleast 50 dust2 plays and alot of flashes, once you are able to read your opponent and make split second decisions (molotoving to exit, smoke execute flanks, callouts) then you can establish your role. You are honestly wayyy too early to become a pro, you can although become a semi-pro, add me on my main account we can run some drills @Nobody https://steamcommunity.com/id/jubscs/

Also, get your average kd up to 1.3 and higher
    My KD average is good enough, depends on a game honestly.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    get 10 times that, get 10 accounts to legendary eagle and then try competing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

That is the point, the game is challenging to learn and difficult, this is why I play CS:GO, even if it angers me and makes me emotional, but least I'm dedicated, and I fully understand that the game is hard, life is hard, we get critisized what we do and don't do, follow dreams or don't follow...

People do that all the time, even now, I get suggestions which are negative and positive, I made the thread for this porpose to see both sides and see what you guys think...

I'm not gonna give up because you guys say its not worthy and its useless with so many negatives under you, that is part of being cs go play, I even get emotional because of win, cos it gives me a joy of winning and beating the difficult part the challenge.. I am mentally challenged, and challenged by this game, but it has helped me to improve and see things and get better at some stuff in life, yes Russians are annoying because I can't play with anyone else than constantly play with them, I want my current account be about SoloQ and team if we get together..
    i never suggested that you CAN'T do it. i honestly think that you possibly can, but the risks need to be taken into account. if you're going to go pro, you need to dedicate a lot of your time, and not all of the time are you going to win those tournaments or LAN's. stuff like that. but i just said that imo. what i said is what i would do. you should listen to what @Jubs said and get to global and practice a lot more if you're going to go pro. but at the end of the day, you do you, and don't let anyone else stop you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If it's truly your dream that you want to follow and you can sustain yourself financially, i guess you should go do it, but as i said before, git gud first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No, terrible career choice that's basically already taken.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    i never suggested that you CAN'T do it. i honestly think that you possibly can, but the risks need to be taken into account. if you're going to go pro, you need to dedicate a lot of your time, and not all of the time are you going to win those tournaments or LAN's. stuff like that. but i just said that imo. what i said is what i would do. you should listen to what @Jubs said and get to global and practice a lot more if you're going to go pro. but at the end of the day, you do you, and don't let anyone else stop you.
    I'm working on my way to get to Global Elite no matter what it takes, I'm counting all the possible risks right now, and it may or may not destroy me as a person, but you'll never know..

I honestly (this is what I truly think) - that people who want and can, will do it, because they are dedicated and focused when it comes to what they want, this is me right now, I'm focused and dedicated on what I want to have, regardless of how hard it gonna be...

I had to do some small changes for my configuration so I could play a little bit better, but I still have a issue finding out how to switch (by bind) like when its first rounds (pistol) I hit the bind key it'll switch Attack 1 to Attack 2 or whenever I use pistol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    No, terrible career choice that's basically already taken.
    All the careers are taken and people still do it, shut up, your advice is probably one of the worst in entire thread.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm working on my way to get to Global Elite no matter what it takes, I'm counting all the possible risks right now, and it may or may not destroy me as a person, but you'll never know..

I honestly (this is what I truly think) - that people who want and can, will do it, because they are dedicated and focused when it comes to what they want, this is me right now, I'm focused and dedicated on what I want to have, regardless of how hard it gonna be...

I had to do some small changes for my configuration so I could play a little bit better, but I still have a issue finding out how to switch (by bind) like when its first rounds (pistol) I hit the bind key it'll switch Attack 1 to Attack 2 or whenever I use pistol

- - - Updated - - -

All the careers are taken and people still do it, shut up, your advice is probably one of the worst in entire thread.
    Lol says the guy trying to make a living off of other people watching him play a shit game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    From the 1st video you provided us, your crosshair placement is pretty terrible. You lack gamesense which is clearly shown when you fail you check B site properly before planting, you don't attempt to fake plant, and your mouse movements are very shakey (nervous in a clutch situation?). From reading through all the posts, you are way too confident in your ability to play CS:GO well when you don't even compare to a tier 4 NA player. In order to become a pro player you're looking at investing a minimum of 3,000 hours of CS:GO not just in MM, but rather at a higher skill level such as pugging in ESA. Don't play FaceIt because it is filled with cheaters and CEVO pugs are too easy imo. You can also try by either getting on a team or starting your own, but your characteristics you listed make you out to be a toxic player which will make it hard unless you get a handle on your emotions.

TLDR: You're not going to be a pro anytime soon, or even a semi-pro for probably a good 2-3 years.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Absolutely not. You have 500 hours? That's a drop in the bucket.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast