Threaded View

Thanks

Level 65 Account, Created 2008, Dage & Nulgath RARE Items

Hello, after several years of playing I am currently looking to sell my AQW account. Price is negotiable.

The character is level 65 and has 1,650,188 gold and 234 AC's, 7 bank spaces and 84 backpack spaces.
    I have collected several rare and limited edition/time items from both Nulgath and Dage (As shown in the pictures).
    Date Created: Monday, November 10, 2008
    25,000 AC's Badge unlocked along with 7 year anniversary and 2 year upgrade.

Buyback includes but are not limited to: Dark Caster (Armor),Dark Caster Hair, Cyber Oblivion Blade, Dage DeathKnight,
    Death's Custom Apprentice Hood, FrostScythe of Nulgath, Paragon Pet, Legion Jolly Roger Armor, Platinum Naval Commander, Coin of Nulgath: 300, Coin of Nulgath: 2500...

Account have botted, though quite a long time ago, around the time Nulgath was first introduced and a bit later when Dage first appeared, but has not been botting since then. Never banned or suspended.

Only accept PayPal as payment method and please message through skype at "Gurrekan" with offers. Will check skype daily but might be slow to respond.

Pictures here: https://i.imgur.com/a/JKS4W

Can provide more information at request or if necessary.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-10-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Fixed the link.