Thread: Uni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Uni

Graduating Uni in two years, however I'm contemplating going back later in life to study medicine, not for job opportunities but just to learn.

However, I've been told I'd be wasting my life going back, when I could be travelling etc.

MPGH, I need thoughts. On top of that please tell me your justification.

No, please don't shitpost in this thread. If you'd like to do that, just find like 4/5 out of my threads.

EDIT - Money is not a concern in this scenario.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-10-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If I was you I'd take a year off before goin' to university.
    You'll never get a opportunity like this again so imo you should certainly use it,
    especially if money isn't a concern.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRikers View Post
    If I was you I'd take a year off before goin' to university.
    You'll never get a opportunity like this again so imo you should certainly use it,
    especially if money isn't a concern.
    I'll definitely take a one year break, actually probably up to 3-4 part-time working. The course I'm about to complete is a 6 year Masters.

Thanks
    vote jill stein she'll forgive your debt and bail our students out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Not a shit post thread by you!

Go back to college and learn what ever you desire to learn. Knowledge is the greatest thing someone may have. It's not like you are wasting time because you are actually learning stuff. 2-4 years is nothing, they past by very quick. After you finish your stufied and acomplishing all your academic goals, then you can explore the other options like traveling and living life a little.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    vote jill stein she'll forgive your debt and bail our students out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post

Go back to college and learn what ever you desire to learn. Knowledge is the greatest thing someone may have. It's not like you are wasting time because you are actually learning stuff. 2-4 years is nothing, they past by very quick. After you finish your stufied and acomplishing all your academic goals, then you can explore the other options like traveling and living life a little.
    Shitposting is my passion.

I'll be spending 12ish years at uni, and I've been told I'm wasting my youth. By the time I graduated I'll be around 34

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    go to uni .
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    go to uni .
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    On top of that please tell me your justification.
    Pls refer to original thread post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Though I want to say that finishing your education is top tier in importance, traveling with friends is one of THE BEST (and I mean, the best) things to do in life. It's like getting away from the stresses of life and just having genuine fun in a distant place. That feeling of your surroundings being different for once feels so good because life in general seems to always be so boring, living by the same schedule every day.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Though I want to say that finishing your education is top tier in importance, traveling with friends is one of THE BEST (and I mean, the best) things to do in life. It's like getting away from the stresses of life and just having genuine fun in a distant place. That feeling of your surroundings being different for once feels so good because life in general seems to always be so boring, living by the same schedule every day.
    Yea, see I've never experienced that. Travelling with friends.

I've been going to uni for four years now (+2 for college) sitting down every day and studying upwards of 3 hours a day.

I understand I'll be okay in the future, however I wouldn't have experienced life to its full potential.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post

But aren't I missing my youth?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea, see I've never experienced that. Travelling with friends.

I've been going to uni for four years now (+2 for college) sitting down every day and studying upwards of 3 hours a day.

I understand I'll be okay in the future, however I wouldn't have experienced life to its full potential.

- - - Updated - - -

But aren't I missing my youth?
    I remember during the school year, there was a DC trip and it was just crazy. Think there were like 110 students or so. There was like tons of drama, fun, exploration, etc. Like being up at like 3 AM with 3 other friends in a hotel room just talkin and havin fun. The trip was like the highlight of my senior year. Though the trip also had some pretty crazy drama and thirst.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thats why ima go sky diving, wing suiting, and cliff jumping when im old enough

- - - Updated - - -

I remember during the school year, there was a DC trip and it was just crazy. Think there were like 110 students or so. There was like tons of drama, fun, exploration, etc. Like being up at like 3 AM with 3 other friends in a hotel room just talkin and havin fun. The trip was like the highlight of my senior year. Though the trip also had some pretty crazy drama and thirst.
    for my senior trip in highschool we get to go to disney land , not joking

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

That's what I want to do; fucking be immature. (Hence the quantity of my shitposts on this forum).

I think after I graduate I'm going international travelling. I honestly do need a break.

Thank you for this, it actually helped a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's what I want to do; fucking be immature. (Hence the quantity of my shitposts on this forum).

I think after I graduate I'm going international travelling. I honestly do need a break.

Thank you for this, it actually helped a lot.
    look what i posted, btw if you do that go skydiving, it will honestly i think will probaly be something you might enjoy

right now i do some cliffjumping but not too much , live life to the fullest dude ;D

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    look what i posted, btw if you do that go skydiving, it will honestly i think will probaly be something you might enjoy

right now i do some cliffjumping but not too much , live life to the fullest dude ;D
    People have told me it's fun...However I don't do well with heights at all, unfortunately.

Thank you for the recommendation though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast