Been running my EVGA SC (Superclocked) GeForce GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 @1920x1080p (I don't care for 1440p or 4k. unless i got the screen to run it, fuck samples)

ALL SETTINGS MAXED OUT! BEFORE READING, THESE ARE THE GAMES I OWN THAT ARE MY MOST INTENSE GAMES YET. I Don't own DOOM, Farcry or CRYSIS. Looks those stats up yourself as i can not provide you my own experience. Thanks!

HEAVEN 4.0 BENCHMARK: Everything turned up Full Screen @1920x1080p,

FPS: 91.6
Score: 2309
Min FPS: 24.6
Max FPS: 199.1

(Weak CPU I know, i need to save up money to upgrade)

CPU: i7 2600k

Battlefield 4:Upclose action (explosions ect) frames run 60 mostly, drop a few in the 50's. Mostly 60. When sniping, all n all at far range action, shooting shit across the map ect. Frames run around 100-200 (It jumps alot, it does jump up to 180+ and stay consistant for sometime)

Ark: Survival Evolved: All maxed out settings i run 40-50 For anyone who runs the game on intense settings and plays it alot, you yourself know that this game is pretty beefy.

GTA5: Maxed out 100% every setting maxed out. 4500 MB Memory Usage, 60+. Drops when i go threw grass fields. (God it looks so damn crazy)

Fallout 4: Maxed out 100% running V-SYNC, No frame drops 60 frames locked. Runs smooth 100% of the time and really fun game to play with this card. Looks amazing.

Assetto Corsa (very good racing game): Runs perfect 120+ frames 100% maxed out. This is a very nice sharp looking game so don't think this game must be trash. Very good looking.

Temps:

I do not go above 65c with fans running 60% on ANY of these games/benchmarks.

Idle: 35c

I ran dual Asus GTX 580s for the longest time and they have finally given out. It was time for a new card. 1080s were out of a stock and i needed a card and i knew if i didn't get a 1070, they have ended up getting sold. There was only 2 1070s left on the whole store (Fries Electronics). So i decided to get one. Couldn't have made a better decision. I do not care what people say. 1070 is a beast.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my week long experience with my new 1070. Ran her pretty hard already on alot of games. :P

Do you own a 1070? how are you liking it? satisfied?