Thread: Gold account

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchMe View Post
    instead of you I accept my faults , yeah it seems impersonator I didn't checked because I didn't sold an account to him.
    What "Faults" or mistakes did I make?
    I provided all the proof you wanted.
    And yet you still think I photoshoped a gif.
    I'll go to sleep now.. if this thread isnt closed by joe or something ill reply with a gif when I get the chance, otherwise ill make a new discussion thread.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This also gonna be my last comment on this thread. I don't care your 'gold method' I know that it's fake. Then Ppl wondering why Do I insist on this to reveal his fake gold method.

Because besides telling people he has a gold method , he also opening fake sale threads telling people he sells 100k account for 7$. The truth is there's no account he didn't sold anything to someone. Just a roleplay for no reason.

And it affects my business arround 30-35 ppl asked me if I'll sell that cheap some of them opened WTB threads and yet None of my customers bought that cheap account from someone so far. Because there's no gold method even mine is gone now. If someone proves that bought 200k gold account from someone. I will give him 900k gold for free (10x account with 90k gold)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @PKTINOS

It is not that difficult...I'll show you; be right back.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    (10x account with 90k gold)
    Ok.. You sell 3 of your last accounts (apparently) but you still have 10x 90k

But anyways, here is the method that I use, missing a key trick. (warning this wont work because the links got patched (well they just get changed every few seconds now), you need to do a small trick I discovered in order to get past that)

So! The method!
    When you don't buy gold, there is like a door, picture it like that, that is closed. This way you can't trick the server that you bought gold, since this "door" is closed.
    But, when you buy gold, this "door" opens.

Now listen, when you buy gold, you pretty much use an URL to do that. And you may be thinking, well wtf is that url?
    This is the secret key factor you need to know. You can go in the appspot /getoffers and insert your info. There, it has a link extension for 500 gold. Buy 500 gold, and spam that link.

HOWEVER this method was indeed patched. If you go on the site now, it doesn't give you the link. But trust me, you can still get the link, which im not going to reveal how for whatever reason.

You see, when this "door" opens, it stays open for a couple of seconds so the server can process the payment. If you sent the same link of the payment A BUNCH of times, USING THREADS, AND from multiple pcs, you can get extreme amounts of gold.

@CatchMe Since pictures dont seem to have effect on u, here you go. Think of me as a liar, but I have proven myself here. Not like I care what you think

(& the account I sold was 100k)

( @JJ ) since u wanted it and stuff, it doesnt work the way explained since you can no longer get the packages, but it is possible, in general, they didnt patch it, they just removed the appspot link.
    Last edited by New; 07-12-2016 at 04:56 PM.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

5. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

JJ (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @PKTINOS

Done in ~3 minutes , not sure what I could do with 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Cronize; 07-12-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronize View Post
    @PKTINOS

Done in ~3 minutes, not sure what I could do with 10 minutes.
    Well done, I'm actually impressed.

However, if you look at my image frame by frame, you can tell it's PERFECT.

You can also look at the hex values I think to see if it is edited.

And if I look *closely* in yours, I can tell that the water doesn't exactly catch up at some points.

Never the less, looks legit you've stumped me.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    Well done, I'm actually impressed.

However, if you look at my image frame by frame, you can tell it's PERFECT.

You can also look at the hex values I think to see if it is edited.

And if I look *closely* in yours, I can tell that the water doesn't exactly catch up at some points.

Never the less, looks legit you've stumped me.
    I know, although most people will not look frame by frame --

The whole point of me doing this was to show you that it can be done; I do believe you, and I have the whole time.

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Depends, have to check if my last 2 accounts I tried it on are banned/reset whatever, also if it doesnt work it will just buy the normal amount of gold so I dont want to rip you off, lets say you give me $5 to do it and test if it still works, and it doesnt work, the acc will only get the 500 gold it paid for
    I am willing to give you the $5 to test if your method still works. The url changes constantly now as said by PKTINOS when you purchase gold. Did you do the gold exploit before or after they changed how it works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bob422 View Post
    I am willing to give you the $5 to test if your method still works. The url changes constantly now as said by PKTINOS when you purchase gold. Did you do the gold exploit before or after they changed how it works?
    Last time I did it was like last week or so, when the thread by cjacko explaining a few of CatchMes steps were was made. Basically my method was the same as CatchMes (assuming he also spamed the payment URL + other things I cant say in public) except mine was faster somehow therefore I would score around 700k~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Last time I did it was like last week or so, when the thread by cjacko explaining a few of CatchMes steps were was made. Basically my method was the same as CatchMes (assuming he also spamed the payment URL + other things I cant say in public) except mine was faster somehow therefore I would score around 700k~
    PKTINOS
    So! The method!
    When you don't buy gold, there is like a door, picture it like that, that is closed. This way you can't trick the server that you bought gold, since this "door" is closed.
    But, when you buy gold, this "door" opens.

Now listen, when you buy gold, you pretty much use an URL to do that. And you may be thinking, well wtf is that url?
    This is the secret key factor you need to know. You can go in the appspot /getoffers and insert your info. There, it has a link extension for 500 gold. Buy 500 gold, and spam that link.

HOWEVER this method was indeed patched. If you go on the site now, it doesn't give you the working link. But trust me, you can still get the link, which im not going to reveal how for whatever reason.

You see, when this "door" opens, it stays open for a couple of seconds so the server can process the payment. If you sent the same link of the payment A BUNCH of times, USING THREADS, AND from multiple pcs, you can get extreme amounts of gold.

Your method has been patched I guess as yours is like catchme's?

Thanks
    edit: oh i thought the other page was the last page sorry this is a nothing comment. and for some reason i forgot how to delete a comment

- - - Updated - - -

Starter package gets unlocked automatically after you get more than 20$ worth of gold , even if account is old or whatever as I said you cannot avoid it. Kabam made it that way it's attached in the game.
    wait if you buy 20$ of gold then you get starter pack even if ur account is old? i don't believe that, I bought more than 20$ and I didn't get it
    Last edited by A_Random_Idiot; 07-13-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345