Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by No Lifee View Post
    Really new to all this but is there really a difference if I play offline solo, or if I play while online solo ? Or are my ban chances the same?
    If you play with steam in offline mode you should be safe. If you play online solo you are connected with the black ops servers so you are always risking, I heard that if you use cheat engine in online solo you get insta banned but with non-cheat engine trainers the chances of getting banned are low.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterY For This Useful Post:

No Lifee (07-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    I've tried but it seems that the value can't be changed.
    ow too bad,well anyway your trainers are good,easy to use and simple,too bad each map have different weapon IDs,it'll be so awesome if weapons from other maps can be use to another map,imagine Ragnarok DG-4,aphoticon servant, or bows being used in Zetsubo No Shima,it'll be epic...

and one more thing,one of my friend's has an idea,to be able to change the weapons in walls,its like whatever wall weapons you buy in the whole map,you'll always get the weapon of your choice
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-29-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks
    If you play with steam in offline mode you should be safe. If you play online solo you are connected with the black ops servers so you are always risking, I heard that if you use cheat engine in online solo you get insta banned but with non-cheat engine trainers the chances of getting banned are low.
    Thanks a lot! what does cheat engine and non cheat engine mean?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by messatsu View Post
    ow too bad,well anyway your trainers are good,easy to use and simple,too bad each map have different weapon IDs,it'll be so awesome if weapons from other maps can be use to another map,imagine Ragnarok DG-4,aphoticon servant, or bows being used in Zetsubo No Shima,it'll be epic...

and one more thing,one of my friend's has an idea,to be able to change the weapons in walls,its like whatever wall weapons you buy in the whole map,you'll always get the weapon of your choice

coz it has a good story,i prefer this zombies rather than TWD,been playing since WaW
    I've tried to change the weapons that you can buy from wall but it doesn't work, you can only see the ID of the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by No Lifee View Post
    Thanks a lot! what does cheat engine and non cheat engine mean?
    I mean that by directly using cheat engine to change values or a trainer made with cheat engine you will probably get banned. Non-cheat engine trainers are coded in C#, C++, VB.NET and other programming languages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Can i use this in a solo private lobby or should i only play offline with this?

Thanks
    So if i played solo online low chance of ban ?
    of course i would not be an idiot maximizing everything from first round .

Thanks
    Can you add death barrier remover in the next version?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've tried to change the weapons that you can buy from wall but it doesn't work, you can only see the ID of the weapon.
    Ow ok.. anyway thanks for the trainer once again.. hope to see more in the next 1.2.x versions

Quote Originally Posted by MCPEsoul View Post
    Can you add death barrier remover in the next version?

there's one already,just tick the box of "No Target",you'll notice that Unlimited health will be unticked,its normal dont worry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by abdo1233 View Post
    So if i played solo online low chance of ban ?
    of course i would not be an idiot maximizing everything from first round .

hello my Arabic friend, listen buddy the trick is not to use it in front of people or they will report you just use it with people you trust.
    another thing cheating is always cheating so there's always a risk in using cheating mods even if treyarch didn't got the coding of this trainer they can check your gameplays in theater mode and see everything you did
    play with it wisely and don't troll and you'll be okay.

Thanks
    For those doing the Seeds of Doubt Easter Egg (ZBS EE), you can skip the whole trials part by using the Disable Zombie Spawn option then walking down to the dock side of the zipline. Activating it will not pull you onto the zipline but will instead open the gates and allow you to pick up the cog for the easter egg, basically bypassing building a shield, doing the trials and electrocuting the shield which can make it take alot longer to unlock the elevator.
    Last edited by Kenvblog; 07-27-2016 at 07:33 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenvblog For This Useful Post:

S182008 (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    With cheat engine you will not last more then 10 minutes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenvblog View Post
    For those doing the Seeds of Doubt Easter Egg (ZBS EE), you can skip the whole trials part by using the Disable Zombie Spawn option then walking down to the dock side of the zipline. Activating it will not pull you onto the zipline but will instead open the gates and allow you to pick up the cog for the easter egg, basically bypassing building a shield, doing the trials and electrocuting the shield which can make it take alot longer to unlock the elevator.
    im not sure,but i think this doesnt bypass the trial part of the EE,why? becoz u need to actually build the shield and do the electric shield on Lab B to lower the cage and collect the vial item part for building the Masamune,coz u need the Masamune to shoot the spores out of the branch looking thing on the way,the disable zombie spawn method you're talking about is only bypassing the electric shield on the zipline so you dont need to wait for the lightning to strike twice,and also saves u for having a mistake landing on the water coz the timing in the zipline is crucial.

And even if u use the trainer to give yourself an instant Masamune,NO it wont work if you shoot the spores on the branches,you need to actually build the masamune,if you give yourself a masamune on round 1 the game still reads that weapon as the KT-4 even if it shows or you shoot the white liquid its still a KT-4,the masamune effect will only trigger if you build the masamune on the bench
    Last edited by messatsu; 07-28-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks
    There was an update today so is this outdated? Tried it in a solo game and it did not work.
    Last edited by OmniHUF; 07-28-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    got patched

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    got patched

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast