Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Question How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?

This guys pretty much on point.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    Only savage because theyre raised in a harsh community, most of them

The "savage" ones are just law-breaking fucktards

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Damn, but I'm pretty sure not everyone is this savage lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Used to watch this dudes videos way back, he's extremely well-spoken.

The problem can be fixed.
    Invest in police officers who know how to de-escalate situations instead of resorting to violence. Educated cops are the best cops! Just look at Canada!
    If you want a group of people to trust you, it needs to be built. This is what happens when generations of racism is built up and the newer generations adopt those same views of those who raised them. Generations of hate built up, so now generations of trust must build up.

Second, invest in schools. Poor areas have shitty education systems resulting in a cesspool of the poor and dumb, leading to lack of knowledge.

Most importantly adress the issues of black on black crime, if we stay scared to discuss what needs to be talked about the problem will never be solved.

Culture can be changed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Used to watch this dudes videos way back, he's extremely well-spoken.

The problem can be fixed.
    Invest in police officers who know how to de-escalate situations instead of resorting to violence. Educated cops are the best cops! Just look at Canada!
    If you want a group of people to trust you, it needs to be built. This is what happens when generations of racism is built up and the newer generations adopt those same views of those who raised them. Generations of hate built up, so now generations of trust must build up.

Second, invest in schools. Poor areas have shitty education systems resulting in a cesspool of the poor and dumb, leading to lack of knowledge.

Most importantly adress the issues of black on black crime, if we stay scared to discuss what needs to be talked about the problem will never be solved.

Culture can be changed.
    The current school system is not the most adequate for everyone and is very aged.

Parents need to be taught how to properly raise children who can positively contribute to society.

Teenagers and parents need tighter bounds.
    Last edited by Targolfin; 07-15-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Targolfin View Post
    The current school system is not the most adequate for everyone and is very aged.

Parents need to be taught how to properly raise children who can positively contribute to society.

Teenagers and parents need tighter bounds.
    Exactly, parents take insult to criticism of their parenting. It's not something everybody can do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Socio-economic concerns are the biggest problem, as Blacks live in poverty more than any other race.
    Thinking in generalities gets us nowhere; everyone does things for a reason, whether it's rational or not.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Socio-economic concerns are the biggest problem, as Blacks live in poverty more than any other race.
    Thinking in generalities gets us nowhere; everyone does things for a reason, whether it's rational or not.
    That's what conservatives do, they generalize things until they mean nothing at all. Take gun control for example, they claim any piece of legislation regulating gun control is completely against the constitution and cannot be accepted. Yet on the flip side these same people will argue same sex marriage is wrong because the commandments specify a man/women together. They'll argue pro-life against pro choice then cut welfare.

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." - Plato

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's what conservatives do, they generalize things until they mean nothing at all. Take gun control for example, they claim any piece of legislation regulating gun control is completely against the constitution and cannot be accepted. Yet on the flip side these same people will argue same sex marriage is wrong because the commandments specify a man/women together. They'll argue pro-life against pro choice then cut welfare.

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." - Plato
    You do the same with religion and other things within your parties interests, so how about you shut the fuck up?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

You do the same with religion and other things within your parties interests, so how about you shut the fuck up?
    Can you provide an example?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Can you provide an example?
    If you can regulate, but not ban guns. Why can't you regulate, but not ban religion?

Thanks

If you can regulate, but not ban guns. Why can't you regulate, but not ban religion?
    Because guns are weapons, religions are philosophies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because guns are weapons, religions are philosophies.
    Delusions*

Thanks

Delusions*
    So you fundamentally agree weapons and religions are two different things, like all things religions can be used as a weapon, but they are very different things for the most part. You've refuted your original post, shit posting like usual i see...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So you fundamentally agree weapons and religions are two different things, like all things religions can be used as a weapon, but they are very different things for the most part. You've refuted your original post, shit posting like usual i see...
    My view on the religion regulation and gun regulation is as simple as it gets. If you can so easily regulate the 2nd, why the fuck can't you regulate the 1st?

If I have to be approved and put on a list to own firearms, why the fuck shouldn't that be the case for delusional people still believing in a religion?

Your argument is that it's different. That guns are out of control and religion is not and I completely disagree.

Almost all of the most recent attacks were done by Muslims. There's been Trucks, Bombs, and Guns killing people in the last few weeks, yet you are here blaming just the guns, which are only a tool we created. Is it not a problem that Islam produces more radicals than any other religion and fast too? Obviously we can't round up Muslims and deport/exterminate them, as that'd be against many laws and human rights and I have no desire to put anyone through that anyways. However, we can definitely implement a new question on US licenses that shows what religion, if any, that person is CHOOSING to be a part of. Let's remember that no one is forced to believe anything in America, so it is in-fact their CHOICE to be religious if they are here. To say these attacks have nothing to do with religion, is flat out ridiculous, just look at the recent news!

Also, don't even try to make this about race. I am not racist for criticizing religion, which isn't even exempt from criticism to begin with...

Are guns a problem? Yes, they are.
    Can we regulate guns? Yes, it's already happening, yet people are still freaking out about it...

Are religious people a problem? Yes, they are.
    Can we regulate religion? Yes, we definitely should, yet no ones freaking out about it...

Can we fix one, but not the other? No, we cannot because unfortunately both are protected by our constitution and it'd be hypocrisy to regulate one, but not the other. In-fact it wouldn't be fair to American's already in this country, who do not believe in religion, have lots of guns, and were brought up right.

Simple fact of the matter is I need my guns, but they do not need their religion. Guns are a physical thing that can't harm anyone on their own, whilst religion is a mindset that people choose to believe. These two things combined can be a nightmare waiting to happen, so why are we only regulating one part of the problem?

What can your Islamic apologist ass say to these undeniable facts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast