Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Man if I was you, I would've have jumped on jdxt's offer. Those offers come once in a blue moon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Man if I was you, I would've have jumped on jdxt's offer. Those offers come once in a blue moon.
    I could easily sell them if i wanted to. If you really think no one would buy these for cheap and repair them, you're trippin bruh lol. FRFR.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    If you really think no one would buy these for cheap and repair them, you're trippin bruh lol.
    You got a buyer right here. Where else are you gonna sell them? Craiglist? You'll be putting in time looking for a buyer anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

You got a buyer right here. Where else are you gonna sell them? Craiglist? You'll be putting in time looking for a buyer anyways.
    Not even bro lol. And i don't feel like selling them right now? you telling me how hard they would be to sell and shit doesn't matter to me. They're dead, what am i in a rush for? they just sit in the closet all day and i'm not money thirsty.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    i'm not money thirsty.
    Yeah thats where I differ. Broke ass college student here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Like what? i'm really just interested in what you're gonna do with it.
    Jeez so many questions I'd try repair it failing that strip of the heat sink and sell the heat sinks or reuse them on something else. You fail to see the problem with your cards. I dont think it's a driver issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post

Jeez so many questions I'd try repair it failing that strip of the heat sink and sell the heat sinks or reuse them on something else. You fail to see the problem with your cards. I dont think it's a driver issue.
    Cool sorry, not selling them. I only said i could, never said i would. Just gonna ignore anyone who replies back telling me i fucked up because i choose not to sell something that's broken and cause i got an offer on it.

One telling me to sell it sell it sell it does not make me want to sell it. (talking about the guy above you). Like i've already said, there's people out there who would buy these cards for cheap, fix them and flip them for $ pretty clear.

If i wanna sell them i'll hit you up but sorry just not caring right now to pack shit up ect.

And the drivers will crash and Bluescreen sometimes when starting games. The card has problems all in all. ALSO has two faulty fans on one card. When i say these cards are shot, they are shot.

I said i been running them overclocked for 6 years, they are very good cards and pushed for a long time. Anyone who talks shit is just stupid really.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-17-2016 at 11:28 AM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

JDXT (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @jdxt, forgot to mention, they have coil whine, or it might be the fans causing the very high pitch noise. Not sure but it has a noise problem. head ache maker.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @jdxt, forgot to mention, they have coil whine, or it might be the fans causing the very high pitch noise. Not sure but it has a noise problem. head ache maker.
    Coil whine is a PSU problem typically. If its the graphics card its a hot glue job. Ez Pz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post

Coil whine is a PSU problem typically. If its the graphics card its a hot glue job. Ez Pz.
    ........ omg lol. It's the GPUS! it's not my PSU. lololololoolololol.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ........ omg lol. It's the GPUS! it's not my PSU. lololololoolololol.
    It's a hot glue job huehuehue.

Thanks
    When was this gtx created

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuwa View Post
    When was this gtx created
    Go google it. Also stop trying to post farm. "super cost alot" knock it off.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    imo you should just glue them to one of your walls. kek.
    I ripped through the clouds to talk to the man in the sky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    imo you should just glue them to one of your walls. kek.
    Honestly, didn't spend $300+ to have them glued on the wall in 6 years.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast