Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

So? Its still political thread, and no I didn't shit post, I said it was a political thread while you said something else "Nobody cares about politicians" Oh, I see how much I see "Not" caring of it, if nobody cared then this thread wasn't made... So, you are still retarded.
    The people in this thread agreeing with the video are ignorant/uncaring about the policy of their politics. Hens fourth they do not care about politics. Nobody on this site who supports trump cares about the fact Trump cannot fund the wall nor convince people to dismiss the constitution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The people in this thread agreeing with the video are ignorant/uncaring about the policy of their politics. Hens fourth they do not care about politics. Nobody on this site who supports trump cares about the fact Trump cannot fund the wall nor convince people to dismiss the constitution.
    How would you know he couldn't fund the wall? Do you even know how much he makes, cuck?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

How would you know he couldn't fund the wall? Do you even know how much he makes, cuck?
    This is what I mean when I say you're ignorant. You don't even know how politics works... The legislative branch of government are the ones who funds this. Trump alone does not have the money to waste on all his proposed policies. For further evidence, donald trump on his website proposes Mexico put down 5 billion to 10 billion dollars on the wall, he him self doesn't even have the minimum of what hes proposing to request. The US government most specifically the tax payers will be the ones to pay for the wall, hens why it would never get build.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This is what I mean when I say you're ignorant. You don't even know how politics works... The legislative branch of government are the ones who funds this. Trump alone does not have the money to waste on all his proposed policies. For further evidence, donald trump on his website proposes Mexico put down 5 billion to 10 billion dollars on the wall, he him self doesn't even have the minimum of what hes proposing to request. The US government most specifically the tax payers will be the ones to pay for the wall, hens why it would never get build.

Your source being? Before trying to call any or all supporters of Trump as "ignorant" people, then maybe you should post a source of where you are getting this all from and why you think he doesn't have "enough" to fund the wall?

He is a business man, what are you? Some cocksucker in a hacking website calling everyone in this thread an ignorant person while not having a proof or any kind of source of him not having enough to fund anything. A way to go cuck. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole than it already it

Reading it all once again, I still think you are one stupid mofo thinking you'll be convincing people in this thread while having singular proof, go suck more dick will you?
    Last edited by Charion; 07-16-2016 at 09:42 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

Your source being? Before trying to call any or all supporters of Trump as "ignorant" people, then maybe you should post a source of where you are getting this all from and why you think he doesn't have "enough" to fund the wall?

He is a business man, what are you? Some cocksucker in a hacking website calling everyone in this thread an ignorant person while not having a proof or any kind of source of him not having enough to fund anything. A way to go cuck. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole than it already it

Reading it all once again, I still think you are one stupid mofo thinking you'll be convincing people in this thread while having singular proof, go suck more dick will you?
    Saying you were ignorant was in direct response to you not understanding how the US government works, nor the networth of donald trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Saying you were ignorant was in direct response to you not understanding how the US government works, nor the networth of donald trump.
    Why would I need to understand how US government works when I am not part of the political issues nor I am part of USA at all? Least I'm not some idiot or douche who goes all around calls EVERYONE ignorant while they are PART of USA and have some sense about USA Politics..

And least I'm not dumbo enough to not google search How much net worth is Donald Trump and least I'm not dumbo enough to post an actual source about what was being discussed, unlike YOU who still hasn't posted a source while I directly asked one from you! So rather sucking dick full mouth, you should least try to post a fucking source of which was being discussed about so human like me who doesn't live in USA or doesn't understand how your political elections work will have some type of understanding, but since you are so blunt and an actual ignorant loser, then I'm not gonna ask one thing twice, because it is useless since you did not link me the first time I asked. Have A nice day cuck, and hopefully you wont have mouth full of cocks.

Net Worth of Donald Trump - 4.5 Billion

Close enough to fund it entirely by him own. Bye.

Achievements:

Thanks

Why would I need to understand how US government works when I am not part of the political issues nor I am part of USA at all? Least I'm not some idiot or douche who goes all around calls EVERYONE ignorant while they are PART of USA and have some sense about USA Politics..

And least I'm not dumbo enough to not google search How much net worth is Donald Trump and least I'm not dumbo enough to post an actual source about what was being discussed, unlike YOU who still hasn't posted a source while I directly asked one from you! So rather sucking dick full mouth, you should least try to post a fucking source of which was being discussed about so human like me who doesn't live in USA or doesn't understand how your political elections work will have some type of understanding, but since you are so blunt and an actual ignorant loser, then I'm not gonna ask one thing twice, because it is useless since you did not link me the first time I asked. Have A nice day cuck, and hopefully you wont have mouth full of cocks.

Irrelevant conclusion, shit post. The thread is about Donald Trump. Nor have I called everyone ignorant, I specifically was referring in my original post to the people who posted, I can't help but assume due to your pleb logic you may have misinterpreted me calling you ignorant as a broad when I specifically addressed what you said...

Also 4.5 Billion dollars is not 5-10 Billion Dollars, also that's not the amount of cash he physically has. Trump is not going to sell all of his assets to pay off for a giant wall...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You realize it's very questionable if his networth is even close to that number. Plenty of people have callen him out on it, and he's refused to release his Tax reports. Plus, you honestly think he has that in cash? Are you that deluded?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Irrelevant conclusion, shit post. The thread is about Donald Trump. Nor have I called everyone ignorant, I specifically was referring in my original post to the people who posted, I can't help but assume due to your pleb logic you may have misinterpreted me calling you ignorant as a broad when I specifically addressed what you said...

Also 4.5 Billion dollars is not 5-10 Billion Dollars, also that's not the amount of cash he physically has. Trump is not going to sell all of his assets to pay off for a giant wall...
    If you can't post a bloody source like I have asked quite sometime now, then please refer on quoting me so you can be this turd (who clearly sucks a dick) to tell me I'm being conclusion irrelevantly.

Yes, this thread is about Donald Trump, my posts are about political stand point which is also what Donald Trump is part of (another irrelevant conclusion, I guess ) - His net worth link is about Donald Trump, but again its "irrelevant conclusion" - oh wait, I remember how @Aborted argued with you and your irrelevant conclusions, want me to link it to you so I can refresh your muggy memory? - Because at this current point of the time, I have no will to argue with a retard who has STILL failed to link me a bloody source (which I will probably wait another 50 posts) till I finally have one so it can back you up...

Like I said, have a nice day and stop wasting my time..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

You realize it's very questionable if his networth is even close to that number. Plenty of people have callen him out on it, and he's refused to release his Tax reports. Plus, you honestly think he has that in cash? Are you that deluded?
    Yes, it is very questionable about his net worth... But if he doesn't want to release his Tax Reports then he shouldn't be forced or bothered to do so by million of other retarded news reporters or whatever. No, I honestly do not think that he has all that money, but you can have any kind of conclusion on whatever you want, I care honestly less.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-16-2016 at 11:46 AM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    He just gave a ton of reasons for why Trump literally isn't a fit candidate for presidency. Not every argument about trump has to mention hillary.
    Cool story bro

- - - Updated - - -

If you hate Trump, you're most likely broke, fat, & a liberal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Cool story bro

- - - Updated - - -

If you hate Trump, you're most likely broke, fat, & a liberal.
    My networth over a million, Under 10% BFP, Moderate conservative. Guess you're just going to say I'm not right? Pretty much a shit post you should be CS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My networth over a million, Under 10% BFP, Moderate conservative. Guess you're just going to say I'm not right? Pretty much a shit post you should be CS.
    Wow, a single million? You must be filthy rich. I bet you drive a lambo.

Thanks

Wow, a single million? You must be filthy rich. I bet you drive a lambo.
    You want to get more anecdotal? I've never seen an IRA in my life. That's all that matters, wealth does not determine intelligence, happiness, or even power in some cases.

Edit: I don't drive, I'm like donald trump. I literally haven't driven a car in half a decade.

Edit: I own things a lot more expensive than a puny lambo you pleb.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-16-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You want to get more anecdotal? I've never seen an IRA in my life. That's all that matters, wealth does not determine intelligence, happiness, or even power in some cases.

Edit: I don't drive, I'm like donald trump. I literally haven't driven a car in half a decade.
    Hahaha I'm not buying it. You wouldn't have a chauffeur with that low of a net-worth.

Thanks

Hahaha I'm not buying it. You wouldn't have a chauffeur with that low of a net-worth.
    When I was working as an accountant on wallstreet I made over 100k each year, after 4 years of that (up until 2008) I left wallstreet, left NY, moved my family out New jersey, came back down south. Invested in several companies, paid off greatly. Never took out a loan in my life or ever relied on anyone but my self, I've now acquired so much wealth I could start 100 businesses without going bankrupt on a single one like Trump because I would be involved with each one. I only am majority share holder in one business right now, and I'm making literally millions. I've bought land, boats, and even jets. I even own half of an airport on the largest Island in the east coast of the United States of America. You brag and talk so highly about wealth, but I've went from 0 dollars to 100,000,000 dollars by actually gettign involved with the nitty gritty aspects of running a business. I more than you know who trump really is, I understand he's fundamentally not fit to run for presidency under the notion he's literally stated he uses debt to be rich. He'd rather buy a piece of modern art that will increase in value in the next 10 years than invest in a company that hires US workers and benefits the economy a broad. Not to mention the only reason why he is so rich is because he has other people basically investing in him. Trump isn't all mighty, plenty of people have done exactly what hes done but better, and with even worst circumstances. The major difference is trump relied heavily on public appeal rather than business/economical decisions.

Trump university is the best example of an incompetent crooked businessman I've ever seen. His supporters do not care because they do not truly care about the country just like you.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-16-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast