#Hillary4Prison2016
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Trump > Shillary

#Hillary4Prison2016
    Trump is worst than shillary in terms of policy and economic decisions. Trump wants to profit off crashing the economy again, please google policies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Confluency (07-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you're a Trump supporter you're either Ignorant, stupid, or an Inbred. Probably all three.

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who can actually state the positives of his policies besides the "he'll make America get again aND get rid of those Muslims and Mexicans".

EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER IS A ONE ISSUE VOTER.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-16-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    If you're a Trump supporter you're either Ignorant, stupid, or an Inbred. Probably all three.
    Why would you care? You're an Canadian?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    When I was working as an accountant on wallstreet I made over 100k each year, after 4 years of that (up until 2008) I left wallstreet, left NY, moved my family out New jersey, came back down south. Invested in several companies, paid off greatly. Never took out a loan in my life or ever relied on anyone but my self, I've now acquired so much wealth I could start 100 businesses without going bankrupt on a single one like Trump because I would be involved with each one. I only am majority share holder in one business right now, and I'm making literally millions. I've bought land, boats, and even jets. I even own half of an airport on the largest Island in the east coast of the United States of America. You brag and talk so highly about wealth, but I've went from 0 dollars to 100,000,000 dollars by actually gettign involved with the nitty gritty aspects of running a business. I more than you know who trump really is, I understand he's fundamentally not fit to run for presidency under the notion he's literally stated he uses debt to be rich. He'd rather buy a piece of modern art that will increase in value in the next 10 years than invest in a company that hires US workers and benefits the economy a broad. Not to mention the only reason why he is so rich is because he has other people basically investing in him. Trump isn't all mighty, plenty of people have done exactly what hes done but better, and with even worst circumstances. The major difference is trump relied heavily on public appeal rather than business/economical decisions.

Trump university is the best example of an incompetent crooked businessman I've ever seen. His supporters do not care because they do not truly care about the country just like you.
    Who would ever buy your irrelevance? Some ignorant douchebag would since he is an ignorant and retarde, you don't have anything to back your story up, so nobody with right mind would buy this stupid shit of off you.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Why would you care? You're an Canadian?
    I shouldnt have to explain myself because the person who is elected in office to the most powerful country in the world will impact every country in the world.

But if you need to know, my father lives in Canada and my mother lives in America. They both own businesses so I tend to care who is elected in office.

Pains me to see the amount of one issue voters Trump has managed to amass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I shouldnt have to explain myself because the person who is elected in office to the most powerful country in the world will impact every country in the world.

But if you need to know, my father lives in Canada and my mother lives in America. They both own businesses so I tend to care who is elected in office.

Pains me to see the amount of one issue voters Trump has managed to amass.
    If I was you, I wouldn't really give a slacker about who is elected as president to "most powerful" country in the world - Most powerful by what? Army? Sure, only thing they're powerful at.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

If I was you, I wouldn't really give a slacker about who is elected as president to "most powerful" country in the world - Most powerful by what? Army? Sure, only thing they're powerful at.
    The President is the face of the United States of America, he is the commander in chief of the US military, which is the strongest and most established military force in our history. As president he can literally influence the entire world into a nuclear arms race or worst war. The people of the world have more power than any president (thanks to liberals) however the danger factor of giving US presidency to someone who isn't involved with politics is extremely dangerous not only to our own country but humanity in general.

You really don't comprehend the level of seriousness this election has became. Considering trump doesn't drop out for his VP pick, but even then it's another republican which will cause a shit storm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The President is the face of the United States of America, he is the commander in chief of the US military, which is the strongest and most established military force in our history. As president he can literally influence the entire world into a nuclear arms race or worst war. The people of the world have more power than any president (thanks to liberals) however the danger factor of giving US presidency to someone who isn't involved with politics is extremely dangerous not only to our own country but humanity in general.

You really don't comprehend the level of seriousness this election has became. Considering trump doesn't drop out for his VP pick, but even then it's another republican which will cause a shit storm.
    How would you know I don't really comprehend the level of seriousness if Trump became as a President? Are you going off with your gut and assumptions?
    - I know how serious it is? You don't comprehend of the feel or what I acknowledge.. Because there are serious things to worry about than some election in USA, which has really no affect on me, since I do not live in that country, I live in Europe in a country which is small but least it doesn't have dumb elections and dumb elections which has been going on months (?) ... I rather worry about lurking Terrorists which have been attacking Paris, not worry about what is currently going on in USA and can't seem to be COMING TO A FUCKING DECISION TO ELECT A DAMN PRESIDENT.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

How would you know I don't really comprehend the level of seriousness if Trump became as a President? Are you going off with your gut and assumptions?
    - I know how serious it is? You don't comprehend of the feel or what I acknowledge.. Because there are serious things to worry about than some election in USA, which has really no affect on me, since I do not live in that country, I live in Europe in a country which is small but least it doesn't have dumb elections and dumb elections which has been going on months (?) ... I rather worry about lurking Terrorists which have been attacking Paris, not worry about what is currently going on in USA and can't seem to be COMING TO A FUCKING DECISION TO ELECT A DAMN PRESIDENT.
    USA has a massive effect on the world economy, it's the engine that drives it all. Clearly you don't understand, and by the way we vote for our president in November.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Bernard (07-16-2016),Dab (07-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

USA has a massive effect on the world economy, it's the engine that drives it all. Clearly you don't understand, and by the way we vote for our president in November.
    I didn't understand that USA has such a massive impact on the world economy... But oh well, like I said I don't live in a country, so I wouldn't know... Again, I wouldn't worry in such things when there are Terrorists which can any time hit us.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Do you have any understanding of the world and how it is impacted by the United States? They are the only super power in the world. Everything they do will impact the world.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't understand that USA has such a massive impact on the world economy... But oh well, like I said I don't live in a country, so I wouldn't know... Again, I wouldn't worry in such things when there are Terrorists which can any time hit us.
    The fact that you fear a Terrorist attack only proves what they are doing is working. They want to spread mass hysteria. You're literally 30,000 times more likely to die from cancer than a terrorist.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    When I was working as an accountant on wallstreet I made over 100k each year, after 4 years of that (up until 2008) I left wallstreet, left NY, moved my family out New jersey, came back down south. Invested in several companies, paid off greatly. Never took out a loan in my life or ever relied on anyone but my self, I've now acquired so much wealth I could start 100 businesses without going bankrupt on a single one like Trump because I would be involved with each one. I only am majority share holder in one business right now, and I'm making literally millions. I've bought land, boats, and even jets. I even own half of an airport on the largest Island in the east coast of the United States of America. You brag and talk so highly about wealth, but I've went from 0 dollars to 100,000,000 dollars by actually gettign involved with the nitty gritty aspects of running a business. I more than you know who trump really is, I understand he's fundamentally not fit to run for presidency under the notion he's literally stated he uses debt to be rich. He'd rather buy a piece of modern art that will increase in value in the next 10 years than invest in a company that hires US workers and benefits the economy a broad. Not to mention the only reason why he is so rich is because he has other people basically investing in him. Trump isn't all mighty, plenty of people have done exactly what hes done but better, and with even worst circumstances. The major difference is trump relied heavily on public appeal rather than business/economical decisions.

Trump university is the best example of an incompetent crooked businessman I've ever seen. His supporters do not care because they do not truly care about the country just like you.
    I don't believe your story, based on it's awful grammar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Do you have any understanding of the world and how it is impacted by the United States? They are the only super power in the world. Everything they do will impact the world.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you fear a Terrorist attack only proves what they are doing is working. They want to spread mass hysteria. You're literally 30,000 times more likely to die from cancer than a terrorist.
    Yes I do have a understanding how much America would impact the whole world, but I hope you realize that even if America has a shit dozen of Soldiers in army and most of them are in war zones, that doesn't mean they are the "only" super power, since there are a couple of countries with nukes in their hands, so I think every country who has them is a super power and can any time deploy one of theirs to destroy any country in the planet or target USA. Therefore, please do not tell me about how super power USA is, I know quite a bit about USA Army and what they are capable of, since we had some of them here when we had some kind of celebration here at Estonia, here at my very own city where I live, I even have a picture with an USA army soldier... Therefore I've seen most of it.

I'm more likely to die to people who keep talking about some stupid shit without still giving me source to read on and talk about that... How long do I gotta wait, so I can understand more about the whole situation? Yes I know I can google such things, but I want one of those which we keep talking about and how's trumps net worth isn't really what Google is showing.. So please, again link me your sources so I can read and have something to argue about with or against it.. If you are unable to do what was pleased or asked for multiple times, then I think I am very much done with this thread since there is nothing but useless arguments when nothing is backing up their theory or have said source to do so.

Yes, I am stupid when it comes to how much impact America could have on economy for the world, but I least admit it, and own it up but still waiting for source to read more upon, but whatever I will keep waiting till one individual finally does what was being asked / pleased for in a couple of times now...

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Yes I do have a understanding how much America would impact the whole world, but I hope you realize that even if America has a shit dozen of Soldiers in army and most of them are in war zones, that doesn't mean they are the "only" super power, since there are a couple of countries with nukes in their hands, so I think every country who has them is a super power and can any time deploy one of theirs to destroy any country in the planet or target USA. Therefore, please do not tell me about how super power USA is, I know quite a bit about USA Army and what they are capable of, since we had some of them here when we had some kind of celebration here at Estonia, here at my very own city where I live, I even have a picture with an USA army soldier... Therefore I've seen most of it.

Yes, I am stupid when it comes to how much impact America could have on economy for the world, but I least admit it, and own it up but still waiting for source to read more upon, but whatever I will keep waiting till one individual finally does what was being asked / pleased for in a couple of times now...
    A superpower isn't defined by only its military force. A superpower is a term for a state that has immense influence in international relations. Just because a country has a nuke doesn't mean that they have a lot of influence in what goes on in the world.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    America has too much influence over this world, and the influence is more than negative, it's pure degeneracy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast