Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by t4ng0s View Post
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST FOR SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A HELPFUL REPLY?!?! LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN!

ok. So the program works fine, it opens fine and everything seems to look fine once i open it. heres the problem, when im done setting up my classes and go back to the lobby i can see that my classes where saved great awsome program!! BUT THEN! when i go in game my classes dont show up at all just the regular primary gun and a pistol as a secondary..... whats the problem with this?
    Another choob with less than 5 posts that doesn't bother reading or can't stop begging for hacks. I'm getting sick of this.

OMG. WE'VE SAID IT SO MANY TIMES. .182 PATCH PATCHED THE CLASS HACK.

Stop whining -.-. We're working on it. Some of us are coding, some making trainers(for SP, MP is covered here), some of us are leeching. Chill
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i cant unzip it -.- iv tried winrar and 7Zip and it keeps saying "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" and iv downloaded it multiple times and how long will it take to fix the problems that it seems to have and ty for ur hacks <3

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    Another choob with less than 5 posts that doesn't bother reading or can't stop begging for hacks. I'm getting sick of this.

OMG. WE'VE SAID IT SO MANY TIMES. .182 PATCH PATCHED THE CLASS HACK.

Stop whining -.-. We're working on it. Some of us are coding, some making trainers(for SP, MP is covered here), some of us are leeching. Chill
    Chill out GOSH! I think i figured that out a while ago... My bad for being SUCH A CHOOOB! I aint a forum type of guy so yea... one question, When the problem gets fixed are we going to have to download a new verison or the same one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    it will be an updated version

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Chill out GOSH! I think i figured that out a while ago... My bad for being SUCH A CHOOOB! I aint a forum type of guy so yea... one question, When the problem gets fixed are we going to have to download a new verison or the same one?
    Simply use your brain ;
    If something doesn't works, It won't magically work.
    I will start a new thread upon new version release, Period.

Melodia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Nice program from Code.Slice....Better than managing several programs at once.

I think Code.Slice finished updating this already.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Simply use your brain ;
    If something doesn't works, It won't magically work.
    I will start a new thread upon new version release, Period.

Melodia
    Ok you will probally tell me to be patient after i ask you this but around when will the new update get released? ...

and is it me or steam is being gay and not connecting for you guys too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Ok you will probally tell me to be patient after i ask you this but around when will the new update get released? ...

......Doesn't anyone here read the ****ing news from Steam? It's down for its routine crap....

Check with Steam first next time if you have problem. This is Steam hacking forum, not technical support for Steam....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

When Code.Slice will release another, I am on the forum where he releases his hacks First.

And sincerely, I don't know, I think he is trying , As everybody, To find a way around new protections, But for now he just updates offsets. As you nicely predicted, Be patient.

No, Seam is gay with everyone currently, There is a maintenance, Simply wait for it to finish, Yes that's lame.

Melodia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

t4ng0s (02-04-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    When Code.Slice will release another, I am on the forum where he releases his hacks First.

And sincerely, I don't know, I think he is trying , As everybody, To find a way around new protections, But for now he just updates offsets. As you nicely predicted, Be patient.

No, Seam is gay with everyone currently, There is a maintenance, Simply wait for it to finish, Yes that's lame.

Melodia
    Thanks, and its funny how i find out about everything 2 minutes right after i post something... im guessing i should keep my mouth shut and just be patient and wait... cause answers come when you least expect them... but yea thanks you deserve to be "Thanked" now and that guy with the shitty response above you will just get a Burp on the face

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks, and its funny how i find out about everything 2 minutes right after i post something... im guessing i should keep my mouth shut and just be patient and wait... cause answers come when you least expect them... but yea thanks you deserve to be "Thanked" now and that guy with the shitty response above you will just get a Burp on the face
    First of all, I'm not shitty, I pooped this morning.

And I'm just stating something you should do every now and then when you encounter a problem.

Thanks
    The schedule maintenance for Steam is now underway and will last three hours at most ending at 9:00 PM Pacific time.

Some Steam services are now offline during this time including the Steam Community, in-game matchmaking or lobbies, downloading games from Steam content servers, and making purchases from the Steam store. Games that do not rely on Steam matchmaking services should remain playable.

News updates and any further information will be posted in this space.

We will work to make this downtime as short as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Happy Mr.Shitty?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey, is it only me that has the error when trying to patch up? It says" Complete installation 0%"...idk what to do and the steam network is "Down" for me....am i getting banend or in the process of getting banned? helps me plz =)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wrath12 View Post
    Hey, is it only me that has the error when trying to patch up? It says" Complete installation 0%"...idk what to do and the steam network is "Down" for me....am i getting banend or in the process of getting banned? helps me plz =)

The schedule maintenance for Steam is now underway and will last three hours at most ending at 9:00 PM Pacific time.

Some Steam services are now offline during this time including the Steam Community, in-game matchmaking or lobbies, downloading games from Steam content servers, and making purchases from the Steam store. Games that do not rely on Steam matchmaking services should remain playable.

News updates and any further information will be posted in this space.

We will work to make this downtime as short as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks t4ng0s

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast