Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    WHy is it down tho? i bet some one tripped over the power cable lol....nahy jk but i wonder why it seems every time i want to play CoD its down V_V

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wrath12 View Post
    WHy is it down tho? i bet some one tripped over the power cable lol....nahy jk but i wonder why it seems every time i want to play CoD its down V_V
    If you want to know why its down Email steam at
    SteamCentral@Choobsforlife.com

Hope that helps!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ITS BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Well level editing still work but does any one know how turough they are when checking player stats?
    Have ppl been banned in the past for the stats not matching?
    Last edited by danner; 02-05-2010 at 01:45 AM.

Thanks
    This megaunlocker works fine

Thanks
    i keep gettin a cannot exucute error when i double click on it

Thanks
    Which operation system are you using?

Try redownloading, you might have interrupted the download.

Thanks
    Thanks for the hard work Bluthera and team, don't listen to those whiners, just notify us when you finally find a way for the perk hack to work again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspeaker View Post
    Thanks for the hard work Bluthera and team, don't listen to those whiners, just notify us when you finally find a way for the perk hack to work again.
    Perk + Class Editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im sorry i have to say this xD but on the 1.0.180 version it worked to have Bling without bling on the weapons, for ex.
    Ak 47 Bling: FMJ & Extended Magazines
    USP 45 Bling: Silencer/FMJ & Akimbo
    Now on the 1.0.182 version if im lvl 1 for example and chose the following: Riot Shield and AK-47(same options above) the Riot Shield will stay but Ak-47 will change back to USP 45. On the 1.0.180 version i deleted my rank and started over and when i was lvl 15 (before the 1.0.182 patch came out) i could have riot shield and AK-47 Blue Tiger FMJ & Extended Magazines at the same time. But what i really wanted to say was that it Totally Fails... or perhaps it's me O:? All i do is running the program and then chose the shit i wan't while mw2 runs. Since i got Vista i didn't have to Run It As Admin, just run the program and chose the shit you like, nothing more than that. If im doing wrong, please "Correct" me, perhaps other people may have a use of it too

Thanks
    Best hack..

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by bajsunge View Post
    Im sorry i have to say this xD but on the 1.0.180 version it worked to have Bling without bling on the weapons, for ex.
    Ak 47 Bling: FMJ & Extended Magazines
    USP 45 Bling: Silencer/FMJ & Akimbo
    Now on the 1.0.182 version if im lvl 1 for example and chose the following: Riot Shield and AK-47(same options above) the Riot Shield will stay but Ak-47 will change back to USP 45. On the 1.0.180 version i deleted my rank and started over and when i was lvl 15 (before the 1.0.182 patch came out) i could have riot shield and AK-47 Blue Tiger FMJ & Extended Magazines at the same time. But what i really wanted to say was that it Totally Fails... or perhaps it's me O:? All i do is running the program and then chose the shit i wan't while mw2 runs. Since i got Vista i didn't have to Run It As Admin, just run the program and chose the shit you like, nothing more than that. If im doing wrong, please "Correct" me, perhaps other people may have a use of it too

well since patch 1.0.182 you can't change your class like that now. maybe with easy customer class ( look up on forum ) but I doubt it is going to work

Thanks
    this is my first time doing this so i need help because it says it cannot detect mw2 in memory so if anyone can help me just send me a message on xbox live Xx5UBxZ3R0xX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbox360xHARZARDx View Post
    this is my first time doing this so i need help because it says it cannot detect mw2 in memory so if anyone can help me just send me a message on xbox live Xx5UBxZ3R0xX

1st of all this is not for XBOX 360 dude... its ovbious that is going to tell you that it dont have MW2 on its memory.... Im not even sure if this works for xbox probally if you buy a USB cord idk im not much help..

Oh and most of the people in this website play MW2 on steam (PC)

Thanks
    Pretty much all of it works for me. But my only question is, do you have to keep the hack running in the background for it to keep your stats/title..etc up? Or does it save it somehow? I know I am new, but I haven't found anything posted about it since steam had been patched. So I am unsure of if it has anything to do with that or not.

Again, I know I am new and sorry for posting if there has been a post about this already. I went through the topic and only found posts on the class and perk edits.

Thanks

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast