Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Itachi, Law, Jubs (unbanned now), Nik, Windoge (it was quite obvious tbh) and I can still predict whose it gonna be next
    Okaay PM me who

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge10GotHackedAgain? View Post
    Nah, if i wanted to coulda stayed but i got more sites to do
    Can´t our staff give his IP out to the other websites so they are aware of this skid????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Saw this coming fucking months ago. As soon as I saw the TOS in his SE thread I knew he was full of shit.
    "If I fail your SE, I will refund you only 50% because my time is valuable"
    ... Continues to promise that his method is 100% flawless and will never fail (so why not offer a 100% refund?)

He stated that he had over four HTC Vive's shipped to customers and multiple Xbox One's, but couldn't provide any proof or tracking of that for almost an entire month before eventually getting banned.

I'm not saying that the people deserved to get scammed. But fuck, how hard is it to connect the dots.

edit:

Last edited by Plutonsvea; 07-18-2016 at 06:52 AM.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Apologies to blasting the News Force, my bad. When I get angry at something there seems to be a causation to something unrelated, like him getting the [MPGH] tag for joining the news when that doesn't mean much. I found this forum in March 2016 and started really being interested in May, he was one of my first people I really talked to frequently, he seemed to be cool...

Rip @bobby2000 the most, since I know he's been an honest seller and have seen his e books every so often for low prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    There has been a lot of evidence against Ascroutwill provided but there was a lack of matching IP's so it was discarded
    Open a scam report right now. Add me on skype if you want to see the 2+ months of chatlogs with him. If I say "Im ArseneLupin" on a new skype, and scammed motherfuckers, you would get banned if DarkLord is managing the scam report.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AE$Tgryae35ryt For This Useful Post:

$##^$%^%^6456 (07-19-2016),bobby2000 (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    the hero we needed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @ @gaar too the time two months ago when I said windoge was ur impersonator/ skammer
    u neber believed me :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    Apologies to blasting the News Force, my bad. When I get angry at something there seems to be a causation to something unrelated, like him getting the [MPGH] tag for joining the news when that doesn't mean much. I found this forum in March 2016 and started really being interested in May, he was one of my first people I really talked to frequently, he seemed to be cool...

Rip @bobby2000 the most, since I know he's been an honest seller and have seen his e books every so often for low prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Open a scam report right now. Add me on skype if you want to see the 2+ months of chatlogs with him. If I say "Im ArseneLupin" on a new skype, and scammed motherfuckers, you would get banned if DarkLord is managing the scam report.
    what about that email address that was created under this (ascroutwill) profile?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    @ @gaar too the time two months ago when I said windoge was ur impersonator/ skammer
    u neber believed me :/
    Yep, when I was in contact with Gaar impersonator, I knew for a sec he was familiar, just the tone. I randomly spur out, Windoge? And he admitted it was him, but it wasn't evidence since it's coming from a impersonator. He just brag he could be scamming anyone by making Impostor accounts and they'll never know it's him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoupeFanatic View Post
    what about that email address that was created under this (ascroutwill) profile?
    That was Windoge, just leave ascroutwill alone, it was Hydra who mistakenly put all the heat on him and he later on said ascroutwill had nothing to do with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

AE$Tgryae35ryt (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kali Linux View Post
    I can guess he's already made another account is ready to start scamming again.
    He would have to regain his rep, and most likely use a VPN to get onto the site cause his ass if for sure IP banned. It was just be easier for him to move onto another site like he said.

Either way, he is a fucking ******.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

AE$Tgryae35ryt (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    He would have to regain his rep, and most likely use a VPN to get onto the site cause his ass if for sure IP banned. It was just be easier for him to move onto another site like he said.
    He's definitly gonna come back here, just like Light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    He's definitly gonna come back here, just like Light.
    I don't understand how people get scammed on this site anyway. I haven't done many trade on MPGH (Maybe like 10-20) but everyone I did do was without a MM, I always offer to go first, and I have never been scammed, just ask @Hova. If you do your research on the person you are trading with you will greatly decrease your chances of getting scammed.

I kinda don't fell bad for the people who got scammed by him since he had no vouches, yet people were just throwing him money anyway cause he had the [MPGH] tag.
    Last edited by Assistive; 07-18-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actually find it ironic the ones who are getting scammed are the ones looking to scam companies like Amazon out of their money.

Karma is a bitch, and you're retarded for getting scammed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

$##^$%^%^6456 (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

I don't understand how people get scammed on this site anyway. I haven't done many trade on MPGH (Maybe like 10-20) but everyone I did do was without a MM, I always offer to go first, and I have never been scammed, just ask @Hova. If you do your research on the person you are trading with you will greatly decrease your chances of getting scammed.

I kinda don't fell bad for the people who got scammed by him since he had no vouches, yet people were just throwing him money anyway cause he had the [MPGH] tag.
    You need to realize he does SE services. You have to pay first for SE services, the rest is trust. Since he had an image title of SE GOD and he had alot of rep, I thought he was legit. He is legit at exploiting my stupid ass though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    You need to realize he does SE services. You have to pay first for SE services, the rest is trust. Since he had an image title of SE GOD and he had alot of rep, I thought he was legit. He is legit at exploiting my stupid ass though.
    lmfao you don't pay first for a service like that. Would you pay first for a mechanic to fix your car before he actually fixes it? What you did was read a book by its cover and in the end you got fucked.

If you pay anything upfront, it should be half of the total amount and when its done he gets the other half. If anyone has an issue with that then they are scamming you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

lmfao you don't pay first for a service like that. Would you pay first for a mechanic to fix your car before he actually fixes it? What you did was read a book by its cover and in the end you got fucked.

If you pay anything upfront, it should be half of the total amount and when its done he gets the other half. If anyone has an issue with that then they are scamming you.
    The idea is that "Oh im windoge i have more rep than you so you gotta go first since you're a nobody"

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast