Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Dealing with Anxiety and Consciousness overload

Does anyone else ever after they hit a bit too much just really go overboard,

I wouldn't call it something I suffer from but more like the door has been opened, the message has been received, ever since a pretty hectic experience on weed I've been having these sudden realisations of existance and my coherance with the whole world. I would wake up at a night to realise the segment of time that im experiencing was always going to be experienced.

I get my head wrapped around any actions I do or anything in the future I do has already been planned It really messes with my brain that since birth this was always going to be my destiny and even when i 'change' my course of action it's like nothing significant will come of it sure I can experience a man made comforts better by changing my life to experience better things but i've been so wrapped up in this blanket of time and time usage that I don't feel like doing anything. I want to change my eating habbits and increase my stamina but I feel reluctant to begin, I visualize the end product and feel satified and realize that there isn't anything that seems to satisfy me anymore, I had a horrible episode where it felt like I was having a panic attack, I felt like I was going to die and it was a friend of mine who literally just broke the third wall telling me if I'm going to die just die, it's how it's going to be it doesn't matter if you die now or tommorow in a car accident whatever happens happens, It's like i feel immortal now I'm not afraid anymore of anything,

The only question I'm left asking myself is why no one else likes or talks about their own existance and why it's so shunned apon as if your crazy if you have an opinion on what existing is.

I have no idea where to go or who to talk to about matters like this and the most humble feeling in the world i've ever experienced is a friend of mine feeling the exact same way, I always questioned life before I took alchohol or weed, but as soon as got intoxicated on liquor i knew this life is just retarded as, and when going on weed for the first time it was like this barrier this cotton wool coat had been taken off me and i started seeing what life really is, it's so cringy to write this up and talk about this but It's like even me typing all this shit is insane to me, being able to communicate over the internet i feel so detached to other people and others who actually read this as if I'm just talking to get a response from anyone who actually exists in this time segment,

I've never been more intrigued into what the future lays for me and what happens after death, and it's sad because i always see my own last moments and the thoughts that run through my head are just layed out my memories of a child just random figments of my memory i cannot let go of such as the height i was when i was a toddler compared to my familys dinner table for some reason that sticks in my head. shit like that i can see myself thinking of before I die,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    damn I just get high and jerk off

but that existentialist shit is cool too

Thanks
    I find that often times I experience this too. Last night I got pretty fucken blazed and after a while of sitting there in silence I started to realize the full scope of how shitty the world can be. Not gonna lie, was pretty depressing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkillaJesus View Post
    damn I just get high and jerk off

but that existentialist shit is cool too
    Does cumming feel any better when you're high?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by blksmith009 View Post
    I find that often times I experience this too. Last night I got pretty fucken blazed and after a while of sitting there in silence I started to realize the full scope of how shitty the world can be. Not gonna lie, was pretty depressing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Everything feels better when you're high.
    “If you want to shine like the sun first you have to burn like it.” ― Adolf Hitler

Thanks
    Weed makes shitty movies better it makes food tastes better, makes sex better hell it makes life even better man

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is pretty common when people get high, and it make sense. These are questions that with or without weed people are going to end up having to ask themselves eventually...."Why are we here?" "What is our purpose?" "What does this all mean?", etc.

I don't know, I personally answered a lot of these questions at a pretty young age (15 years old or so, maybe younger) so I never really trip about it when I get high, but it's not weird or abnormal, just some questions you need to answer for yourself.

My answer is this, if you care: I don't know who put us here, or what our objective is, I also don't know what happens to us after we die, and this is alright. What I do know is that we have a limited amount of time and that means that none of it should be wasted, I should be living life to the fullest and enjoying it until the very end, and this means doing whatever I find to be amusing, for myself. And, once I get to the end, I'll be able to look back and finally decide on if it was time well spent, but that's something I can only do then.

That may be a dumb ass way of explaining it because I'm tired as hell right now, but that's basically it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    This is pretty common when people get high, and it make sense. These are questions that with or without weed people are going to end up having to ask themselves eventually...."Why are we here?" "What is our purpose?" "What does this all mean?", etc.

I don't know, I personally answered a lot of these questions at a pretty young age (15 years old or so, maybe younger) so I never really trip about it when I get high, but it's not weird or abnormal, just some questions you need to answer for yourself.

My answer is this, if you care: I don't know who put us here, or what our objective is, I also don't know what happens to us after we die, and this is alright. What I do know is that we have a limited amount of time and that means that none of it should be wasted, I should be living life to the fullest and enjoying it until the very end, and this means doing whatever I find to be amusing, for myself. And, once I get to the end, I'll be able to look back and finally decide on if it was time well spent, but that's something I can only do then.

That may be a dumb ass way of explaining it because I'm tired as hell right now, but that's basically it.
    appreciate the comment man.. i gotta take it easy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaKills For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-12-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blksmith009 View Post
    Cumming while baked? Feels amazing brother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    funny thing is that nobody still gave you a proper answer to your problems XD