Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

How to: Play Pokemon Go / hatching eggs while sitting at home MPGH-ing

Hey Guys,

This method shows you how to play Pokemon Go on your PC using Nox App Player and some tweaks to spoof your GPS.

It is currently undetected.

• Download & Install "Nox App Player" - NOX App-Player

• Start up Nox. It should load into an Android home screen with a couple of pre-installed apps
    (Ignore the one in the bottom center. It's pretty much an ad.)
    Download the Pokemon Go.APK (The Nox-page offers a download at the moment, otherwise google it) and drag it into Nox in order to install it.

• Once Pokemon Go is installed, look the top window bar (where the close/minimize/maximize buttons are), and click on the settings button.
    A window called "System Settings" will open up. In the "General" tab, set "Root" to "On". Save changes and restart Nox.

• Once Nox restarted and brings you back to the home screen, open the Browser Search for "Xposed Installer" and click the first result.

• Scroll down and click the link next to "Download" (Below Release Type and above Number of Downloads). Once downloaded launch the APK and install it. After installation is finished restart the Android OS. This startup will take slightly longer than usual, but just let it run.

• When it's done you'll be at the home screen again but it'll have a new app installed called "Xposed Installer". Open it and you should be greeted a welcome message and a list of sections. Click on the "Download" section. Using the search icon on the top, search for "Mock Mock Locations" (This app prevents Pokemon Go from checking if you are using a fake location) and click it.
    Scroll to the "Versions" tab and click install on the latest version. Click "Download" and once that's done click "Install".

• Once the installation is finished click the back arrow on the top left to go back to the main menu of Xposed and this time click on the "Modules" sections. You should only have one module called "Mock Mock Locations". Check the box on the right and restart Nox again.

• Now you will have "Mock Mock Locations" installed and working. Go back to the module section in Xposed and click on "Mock Mock Locations" to bring up its settings. There should be a checked box next to "All Apps". Uncheck it and click on "Add App". Scroll through the app menu until you find "Pokemon Go" or "com.nianticlabs.pokemongo". After adding it, restart Android/Nox. Now Pokemon Go will be prevented from checking if we have Mock Locations on, which we will now enable.

• Click on the Settings icon in the home screen and scroll down to "About tablet". In the "About tablet" section scroll down until you see "Build number". Keep clicking on the "Build number" section until you get developer access (You will get messages as you get closer). Once you become a developer, go back to the previous page in the settings. You will now have "Developer options" above the "About tablet" button. Click on it and check the box next to "Allow mock locations". Then go back to the previous settings page and click on "Location" to bring up the GPS settings. Click on "Mode" and set it to "Device Only". You can now exit out of the settings menu.

• The hard part is now over. Now you will need to get an app called Lockito. It allows to to set waypoints on Google maps and the speed at it will emulate you walking along said path (I found 8.8 km/h to be a good speed).
    For Lockito simply google "Lockito apk". You could also download it directly from the play store if installing the apk doesn't work.

How to use Lockito properly:

• First of all: After creating your first route it will set your location to somewhere in Australia. This is pretty normal so don't panic.

Lockito Controls:
    • Set new waypoint: Click on location and hold for about 1-2 seconds
    • Delete waypoint: Click on the waypoint and click on the little trashcan
    • Move waypoint: Click and hold a waypoint and move it anywhere
    • Zoom in: Doubleclick
    • Zoom out: press mouse-wheel-button and just click

The first thing you should do is zooming out and finding your current location.
    Place a new waypoint there which will then become your start point.
    Save the route so you could easily get back to your location if something should fail.
    Now just think about where you want to go and create your route by setting new waypoints and an end point.
    You can have up to 8 waypoints!

After your route is all set just click on start and pause it immediately after. You will now see a blue dot on your start point which indicates your current location received by GPS.

Now open pokemon go and as soon as you're ready to go start your route again.

Voila. You are walking without leaving home .

Some advanced techniques:

• If you see something interesting and wish to stand still just swipe down your top window bar (as you would do on your cellphone) and pause Lockito quickly. You can also start the route again or do a complete stop this way.

• You reached the end of your route but want to go further from there? Just stop the route and delete the start point first. After that you can just press delete and the next waypoint will automatically become the new start. So deleteing everything but the end where you are currently located will make your current location the new start point. Now you can create your next route.

Current know bugs and fixes:

"Failed to detect location"
    Check all the steps again and make sure everything is done correctly. If you still get this error try rebooting Nox. This usually helps.
    Also make sure that you started the route.

NOTE: Read "How not to get banned / How it works" before your first use!

The most important thing is: DONT TELEPORT!
    Teleporting will result in a soft ban for 5-30 minutes.
    (Soft ban means you can walk around but not hatch eggs, catch pokemon or collect pokestops)

Do everything in a realistic way.

Example:
    You were logged in on your cellphone at home the last time.
    You life in a smaller town and wanna walk around in the next big city.
    Now think about how long it would take you to get there from your last used location in Pokemon Go.
    If you need 30 minutes by car, wait 45 minutes before you log in on your pc and start walking around in that city using this method.
    It's all about legit spoofing and realism.

Reason:
    I did a little research on how exactly this whole GPS-thing works.
    I noticed that bans are the result of teleporting in 90% of cases.
    Niantic will ban you for 2 reasons:

• People that move around using an input via touch connected to anything running in the background (WASD-movement, which isnt used here)

• People who randomly teleport. Since the GPS-function is linked to Google's Maps-Service the developers can easily find out which teleport is real and which isn't. If you look up the route from Philadelphia to NYC @ google maps you will get the result of 1hr 45min by car. This is also the information that the App gets since they're linked. So if you teleport there after like 30 minutes you would be very suspicious. Just try to avoid that.

I am using this for 3 days in a row now. I started it all pretty well planned so I never even got a soft ban. I am now level 15 (Level 8 when I started) and hatched tons of eggs / collected 31 new Pokemons / collected tons of pokestops

Also be aware that you can not walk everywhere since Lockito only allows you to walk on roads, sidewalks or other paths that are actually visible on the map. So you can not walk on water or grass.

Proof:

Now have fun and enjoy this method
    Last edited by Flengo; 07-19-2016 at 07:44 PM.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

*Penguin* (07-24-2016),7533572 (08-02-2016),[MPGH]Ahl (07-25-2016),Arrow (07-18-2016),cowKarot (08-05-2016),DaPenguin (07-26-2016),Dynasty (07-23-2016),Eternity (07-18-2016),ExcessxD (07-18-2016),Gang (07-21-2016),hardline1511 (07-25-2016),iamarealperson (08-01-2016),Kate (07-18-2016),kreza00 (07-22-2016),LightninX (08-02-2016),Logic (07-20-2016),Reflexsic (07-21-2016),Smoke (07-18-2016),Spyrocheti (07-20-2016),Tae (07-19-2016),ultrawtf (07-19-2016),wakeboardnzx (07-25-2016),_NightWare (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thank you I've been waiting to see a good method.
    I will post back results

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Thank you I've been waiting to see a good method.
    I will post back results
    It takes some time to set up everything but it's worth all the hassle, believe me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I get "Failed to detect location" all the time

Thanks
    Thank you for the method man

Also, heard you came back after two years, welcome back @ᴁnema

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kate For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post

It takes some time to set up everything but it's worth all the hassle, believe me
    going to try it right now and um test it hehe, fyi this wont trigger my antivirus right because my antivirus is retarded sometimes

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Or if you have a microwave with a disc that spins you just put your phone in there for as long as you want

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solvi For This Useful Post:

Garegos (07-24-2016),Takatsuki (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion12 View Post
    going to try it right now and um test it hehe, fyi this wont trigger my antivirus right because my antivirus is retarded sometimes
    it won't. Didn't trigger for me, Using BitDefender, trigger-god of antivirus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncratic View Post
    Thank you for the method man

Also, heard you came back after two years, welcome back @ᴁnema
    Yeah I did recently. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I added skype to my signature, if someone needs help with it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Kate (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnavling View Post
    I get "Failed to detect location" all the time
    Fixed it. Turns out I'm just retarded.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnavling View Post
    Fixed it. Turns out I'm just retarded.
    good! if you need any help feel free to add me on skype.

Thanks
    worked after i pressed "reboot thingy thing"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post

good! if you need any help feel free to add me on skype.
    um everything works but i want to set my location to where i am not all the way in california xD and also its telling me to download google maps :l idk where that is

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion12 View Post
    um everything works but i want to set my location to where i am not all the way in california xD and also its telling me to download google maps :l idk where that is
    Yeah had that too. Just press Scroll-Wheel and it will show you 2 methods, then choose "2-Finger-Pinch" and scroll out to get to your real location easily.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for this method, will be trying this tonight cause the record player method wasnt cutting it out for me

Thanks
    Working for Mac?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast