Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

Nothing has changed.
    Never experienced anything so disgusting in my whole time on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    You all are talking about refugees yet no one talks about what happend there.
    Itīs disgusting to see how you all donīt even care about what happend there - someone died.
    All you have to say is

None of you are actually addressing the problem without any hate speech.
    The lack of controle, no registration of refugees and the straight up mass of refugees are the problem. Germany canīt controle the amount anymore and we canīt check if these people coming in are terrorists or not as we are just overwhelmed by the amount of refugees.

I know you are a cocksucker already Jester but please fuck off and die.

If this is seriously what you have to say to an attack where an innocent human being died for no reason please fuck off and kill yourself.
    You are literally saying that all refugees should die and that you donīt even care.
    For a brief second imagine that you are such a refugee, fleeing because there is war, terror, rape and crime in your country - would you like others to think that you should just die because you are from another country?
    Fuck you you stupid shit, seriously. You donīt even deserve cock sucker, for the comment above you should already be banned stupid Nazi.

If any mod decides to ban me for this feel free. I canīt stand shitheads like Jester if they are serious about this - imo this is clearly breaking the MPGH rules.
    -> "No nazi or racist comments."

To anyone else I quoted, stop talking about refugees, they are not the problem. Our system is, we canīt handle the amount and therefor we donīt have the controle over so many people anymore!
    Atleast pay some respect by thinking about this to the victims of all terroism acts instead of just the overall shitposting

- - - Updated - - -

I do realise that most of your quotes are probably not taken seriously (besides this cocksucker) - itīs just shocking to see how terroristic acts are drawn into the dirt and being joked about three hours after they happend. Cruel world we live in.
    I haven't and wont support the importing of refugees. More refugees, more risk. Plain and simple. If I have a bowl of 1,000 M&Ms and tell you that 100 M&Ms are poisoned, would you take a handful?
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 07-18-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (07-18-2016),GunerLow (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunters Brother View Post
    would you take a handful?
    Hell yeah and I'll down it down with a bottle of bleach!

OT: Yeah I get what you mean

Thanks
    I haven't and wont support the importing of refugees. More refugees, more risk. Plain and simple. If I have a bowl of 1,000 M&Ms and tell you that 100 M&Ms are poisoned, would you take a handful?
    I would findout which are and which are not. The ones that are shall be taken out and given to ISIS. The ones who are not shall be eaten.

Thanks

I would findout which are and which are not. The ones that are shall be taken out and given to ISIS. The ones who are not shall be eaten.
    That's easier said then done.

Thanks

That's easier said then done.
    But possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If you haven't noticed, that hasn't exactly worked thus far.

Threads:
    Resignation

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (07-18-2016)

Thanks

But possible.
    Okay if you had the power to do it, what would your plan of action be?

Thanks

If you haven't noticed, that hasn't exactly worked thus far.
    And this is the problem I am trying to address with my post. Before that no one talked about that.

Okay if you had the power to do it, what would your plan of action be?
    Certainly something different
    This drifts to far off topic but in short I would somehow creat more jobs in public work area so refugees are integrated better into already existing city communities.

Thanks
    creat more jobs
    Congrats, you just said what 90% of the politicians that are currently running have said.

It's not as easy as you think it is.

Thanks

Congrats, you just said what 90% of the politicians that are currently running have said.

It's not as easy as you think it is.

True but you asked me what I would do. That is what I would do without any political shit involved. I donīt have to win votes for anything so this is just my thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, please donīt missunderstand me. With my initial post all I was trying to say that is disgusts me that people either donīt take this serious, instantly joke about it or blame all refugees for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    People are just talking shit because of what the news headline said. If the headline didn't state he was a foreigner then everyone wouldn't be so mad.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to x12 For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (07-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Itīs disgusting to see how you all donīt even care about what happend there - someone died.
    > Yeah and also the 15+ cops that died in America in the past couple weeks due to two blacks getting shot, then all the rest of them run wild and begin tweeting all over Twitter to begin "the true Purge of cops." Yes, let's mourn the death of a Muslim instead of the people actually going out in OUR country and preventing crime.
    > Also would like to point out that Muslim refugees committed around 200,000+ crimes and as a total they don't make up much of Germany. If you want to average it out there's about a 1/10 ratio between Muslims and RECORDED crime statistics. Ever heard the "poisoned jellybeans" phrase?

Germany canīt controle the amount anymore and we canīt check if these people coming in are terrorists or not as we are just overwhelmed by the amount of refugees.
    > Implying that they can't already handle their present population of 81 Million.
    > Using that logic, if you can't check whether or not they're a terrorist, the SAFE solution for your LEGAL, REGISTERED CITIZENS, not registered refugees, would be to not allow them in. But of course, that's not PC, right? Nah bud, there's ways to check, starting for one with a background check and continuing to search family ties, relationship, it's pretty easy to spot if you're at all connected to an extremist group.

I know you are a cocksucker already Jester but please fuck off and die.
    If this is seriously what you have to say to an attack where an innocent human being died for no reason please fuck off and kill yourself.
    > Calls out someone for saying it's terrible that he wants refugees to die. Proceeds to tell someone to kill themselves, likely unironically.

You are literally saying that all refugees should die and that you donīt even care.
    > I personally don't care. I have no feelings. They can go back to syria and worship allah there.
    > We don't. A muslim just went into France, and commited a second act of terrorism within one year. First in Paris, now in Nice, France. This time, it was 80 dead. "b-b-but one person died" How about the 80 people now missing from their families?
    > You are defending a Muslim that went onto a bus and started trying to kill 17 different people. At once. You are actually defending the death of a terrorist. Just how PC are you, kid?
    > The report says he was also yelling الله أكبر (Allahu akbar)
    > https://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07...n-germany.html
    > Here's the guy you're trying to defend bud.

Threads:
    Resignation

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What's done is done. What needs to happen is all refugees be moved to islands. Where they are housed, fed and have water. Then they are safe are they not?

Thanks
    Germany just welcomes every refugee which is okay if they are thankful for this chance to have a better life and if they behave like it.

This dude wielding an axe in a train could be a terrorist but he also could just have been fucking mad because too many of those refugees were attacked by germans because of pure hate which just reflects our fucked-up german history just perfectly...
    There might be people who wont agree with this but I think letting people flee to our country is not a bad thing aslong as they integrate and respect our culture and way of living.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    Fucking sad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast