Thanks

[WTS] 🔧 Bejeweled Stars Service ✔Quick ✔Coins ✔Powers ✔SkyGems

[WTS] Bejeweled Stars Service
    ✔ Add Coins
    ✔ Add Powers
    ✔ SkyGems

PAYPAL ONLY

Service Is: Open

Welcome to Bejeweled Stars Service. The official store sells Coins for various prices, however, I sell more than just Coins. You can get a full package of Coins, SkyGems, and Powers in one. For more information check below and please be reminded to read the disclaimer and warranty.

Proof
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Packages
    Lite Package - $5.00
    • +1,000 Coins
    • +50 Common SkyGems
    • +15 Yellow/Orange SkyGems
    • +10 All Powers

Packages
    Extra Package - $10.00
    • +2,000 Coins
    • +100 Common SkyGems
    • +30 Yellow/Orange SkyGems
    • +20 All Powers

Packages
    Ultimate Package - $20.00
    • +4,000 Coins
    • +200 Common SkyGems
    • +60 Yellow/Orange SkyGems
    • +50 All Powers

WARNING

You will need to provide your FaceBook Login information, to do so, I suggest you set a new simple dumb password before giving me your original login information, or make a new FaceBook account and share this one for your modified Bejeweled Stars account. It is entirely up to you. I have no need for your account so once my service is done you can change your password back to the original!

My warranty covers banned/suspended accounts for these games. If you get banned within 7 days of this purchase I will either give your money back or let you make a new account. However, chances are unlikely you will be banned.

Q: How will the changes appear on my device?
    A: You must delete the app on your device (iPhone, iPad, Andriod). Once you have deleted it, install it again through the App Store. Some apps will not clear your Documents/Data so you must do this instead. The game will act as if you just got it new. You can then complete the First Level and login in with Facebook at the bottom once you have completed the level. Do not login until I inform you that its safe to do so. Failure will result in a total reset, and we want to avoid that!

Q: I don't want you to know my facebook!
    A: That is absolutely fine, make a new facebook account just for this game then and I'll do it there. Be advised, I will not transfer the results over to your Main Facebook Account should you come to the conclusion my services are good, you will have to pay for it again should you want it on the main this time. You are more than welcome to use new facebook account because you want to test if this service is legit.

Q: Will this work on any device?
    A: Most likely it should work on all devices. I have only tested this on iPhone.

Q: I want more then the packages you offer!
    A: You can negotiate the terms of additional items and price you want. The packages are standard, but if you just want Coins, or just want SkyGems, we can discuss those options and their prices! I will be flexible.

Q: How often can I do this?
    A: As often as you like, however, I recommend you do this once a month, to avoid being detected by the service!

Instructions
    • Choose the package you want.
    • Contact me via Skype: Marcus101RR
    • Wait for my reply.
    • Make sure to read all requirements / warnings.
    Last edited by Test2007; 07-19-2016 at 06:46 AM.