Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Angry Thread deleted (tool using an internet connection)

Hello, I'm pissed off because I made a release thread yesterday and it got deleted after 20 minutes ( @Hunter deleted it).
    The reason why he deleted it is because he said that the tool was using an internet connection, which is absolutely false.

To give him a proof, I sent him the sources and I even told him to start it without being connected to internet to prove that I'm right but he didn't even bother replying back while he was online, here, on MPGH.
    Me and my friend made this tool in C++, it's a VSAT hack for Black Ops III.

I released over 100+ hacks here on MPGH and I never wanted to make anything malicious or anything that could harm user computers.
    So before deleting a thread @Hunter, why don't you run the application itself to see if there is anything malicious...

Even if there was, how would I steal users informations with a single textbox?

We just need the steam username (not the account name) because the application finds the game by it's windows title.
    The windows title is set as follow upon game startup:

Here is a screenshot of the tool:

Maybe that's because of the button called "Connect", but it's just to attach the tool to the process, it has nothing to do with an internet connection.
    I repeat: before deleting a thread, start the tool and see by yourself if there is something malicious or even an internet connection, a library isn't a proof.

KingX735
    Last edited by KingX735; 07-19-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Because I obviously don't have any other sections to moderate nor do I have a life like everyone else, right? I simply forgot to reply to your private message. "Patience is a virtue", which you don't have, apparently. Also, I never said your hack was viral otherwise I'd have banned you already. Anyway, answering to your private message, yes, you may repost it.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-19-2016 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Typos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Because I obviously don't have any other sections to moderate nor do I have a life like everyone else, right? I simply forgot to reply to your private message. "Patience is a virtue", which you don't have, apparently. Also, I never said your hack was viral otherwise I'd have banned you already. Anyway, answering to your private message, yes, you may repost it.
    It's funny how you reply back only now, after I had to create a whole thread just for you.
    I also have a life, that's not a reason for me to post malicious hacks by mistake, so it's not a reason for you to delete threads when none of them broke the rules neither.
    Last edited by KingX735; 07-19-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
    It's funny how you reply back only now, after I had to create a whole thread just for you.
    I also have a life, that's not a reason for me to post malicious hacks by mistake, so it's not a reason for you to delete threads when none of them broke the rules neither.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. Also, if your hack didn't contain a module which pretty much suggested that it connected to the internet, I wouldn't have deleted its release thread. I don't know if you're aware, but files can't contain any kind of connection to the internet unless sanctioned by the Head Administrator Dave84311, himself.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-19-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Typos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Also, if your hack didn't contain a module which pretty much suggested that it connected to the internet, I wouldn't have deleted its release thread. I don't know if you're aware, but files can't contain any kind of connection to the internet unless sanctioned by Head Administrator Dave84311, himself.
    I already know the rules, thanks.
    But next time, instead of just using a decompiler to find potentially malicious code, you could run the application and you would have seen that there are no connection to the internet nor malicious code.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KingX735 For This Useful Post:

Hunter (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
    I already know the rules, thanks.
    But next time, instead of just using a decompiler to find potentially malicious code, you could run the application and you would have seen that there are no connection to the internet nor malicious code.
    I'll take your suggestion into consideration next time, don't worry. Also, my apologies for any inconvenience, didn't mean to cause you any trouble or so. Staff dispute handled, @Flengo.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-19-2016 at 10:40 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

KingX735 (07-19-2016)