Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Jews and Christians haven't been committing terrorists acts recently, but who is? You guess it, Muslims.
    He said that we were talking out of our asses. 70% of the USA is Christian, and you're here telling me it's not a Christian country. Jews not committing terrorist attacks? You are clearly fucked in the head, just because they haven't identified as terrorist attacks by the media doesn't mean they are not."133 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,112 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000" What do you have to say about that? What does the USA (Christians) do? " https://www.ifamericansknew.org/
    During Fiscal Year 2014, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $10.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians." I'm not going sit here trying to convince you because you are fucked in the head just like Confluency stated. He isn't just a "hate-boner" from Islam @Confluency, he is a racist in general (I've seen your posts).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    He said that we were talking out of our asses. 70% of the USA is Christian, and you're here telling me it's not a Christian country. Jews not committing terrorist attacks? You are clearly fucked in the head, just because they haven't identified as terrorist attacks by the media doesn't mean they are not."133 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,112 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000" What do you have to say about that? What does the USA (Christians) do? " https://www.ifamericansknew.org/
    During Fiscal Year 2014, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $10.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians." I'm not going sit here trying to convince you because you are fucked in the head just like Confluency stated. He isn't just a "hate-boner" from Islam @Confluency, he is a racist in general (I've seen your posts).
    The USA isn't a Christian nation. No laws are created around the religion or any other... I'm done talking to someone who has no idea what they are saying. Also, those deaths are not my problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The USA isn't a Christian nation. No laws are created around the religion or any other... I'm done talking to someone who has no idea what they are saying. Also, those deaths are not my problem.
    Lol, I don't think the majority of these Middle Eastern countries were founded on Islam either. The reason you call them Islamic countries is because the people and the leaders deem themselves Muslim. Just as the president and all the ones before him were Christian. Therefore the U.S is a christian nation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Lol, I don't think the majority of these Middle Eastern countries were founded on Islam either. The reason you call them Islamic countries is because the people and the leaders deem themselves Muslim. Just as the president and all the ones before him were Christian. Therefore the U.S is a christian nation.
    The 11 countries all these refugees are fleeing from were, It doesn't matter what you think. Facts are not opinions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The 11 countries all these refugees are fleeing from were, It doesn't matter what you think. Facts are not opinions.
    You're correct, therefore the US according to the large majority of Christians and Christian leaders is a fucking christian nation.

Thanks

"I'm done talking to someone who has no idea what they are saying" Please don't make me teach you about your own country. Those deaths are not your problem? Yes they fucking are, it's a problem for everyone. Idk about you but I believe that killing innocent children is a terrorist act. You literally stated that Jews and Christians haven't been creating terrorist acts recently, and you are totally wrong. Just because Trump doesn't mention them in his shitty vague speeches doesn't mean it never happened. Also, check this out: https://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/western.html. If you don't believe that, skim through this if you would like: https://www.middleeasteye.net/columns...-1990-39149394.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

You're correct, therefore the US according to the large majority of Christians and Christian leaders is a fucking christian nation.
    Show me our laws revolving around Christianity or stfu please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Show me our laws revolving around Christianity or stfu please.
    Well abortion and until recently gay marriage come to fucking mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    racist cunt.. fuck off you stereotypical cunt, get some friends

Thanks
    Some Muslims are genuinely nice people like my bus driver, but it's just the majority of people just assume they are all bad / terrorists / violent.
    It's kind of sad tbh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    We don't kill people and say : "it's for allah", killing other people is Haram, not allowed and It's one of the worst things you could do in Islam. Killing one human is like you killed all of the humanity, isn't that enough? Our religion is the religion of peace.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    We don't kill people and say : "it's for allah", killing other people is Haram, not allowed and It's one of the worst things you could do in Islam. Killing one human is like you killed all of the humanity, isn't that enough? Our religion is the religion of peace.

Do you not see the purified hypocrisy you spew?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Do you not see the purified hypocrisy you spew?

How many people are there in the this photos? 20, 25 ? You know Muslims are billions! If 200k or 500K is bad that's not a thing for 1.7 billion... All American people are good? Of course they aren't.
    History

STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

How many people are there in the this photos? 20, 25 ? You know Muslims are billions! If 200k or 500K is bad that's not a thing for 1.7 billion... All American people are good? Of course they aren't.
    Find me a picture of American's holding the heads of other humans they just decapitated or shut the fuck up, kys.

Last edited by Lunatic; 07-27-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you want me to respond to every single photo, that's easy but a human who has IQ level that is over 1 don't need anything to understand what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Find me a picture of American's holding the heads of other humans they just decapitated or shut the fuck up, kys.
    What an idiot? he thinks that Americans didn't kill anyone before, lol!
    I won't give you a picture of an American holding head of other human, I will give you a picture where America and Russia are deleting Syria completely.

History

STILL ALIVE!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast