Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well Islam does not promote terrorism though and ISIS is un-Islamic and there is no racism in Islam except in Trump supporters.... last of all too much racism in MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I converted to islam and it was probably the best decision in my life, isis does not represent us.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nafabrown69 For This Useful Post:

Vice (08-24-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

I think I just got cancer while attempting to read your shit post.
    Nah my friend, you got cancer after realising that Trump is going to lose the elections, or from all the hamburgers you eat. @Cohen nothing flew over my head, except for realising that I underestimated how full retard you just went. "ISIS does this. Therefore all Muslims believe it's good and practice it." No, you idiot, so you're telling me, with your brilliant logic, that if ISIS kills 300 people, then "ALL" muslims believe it's good and practice it? Well then, you just proved to me that you are one hell of a moron.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AceWizz For This Useful Post:

Dab (08-23-2016),nafabrown69 (08-28-2016),Vice (08-24-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    Nah my friend, you got cancer after realising that Trump is going to lose the elections, or from all the hamburgers you eat. @Cohen nothing flew over my head, except for realising that I underestimated how full retard you just went. "ISIS does this. Therefore all Muslims believe it's good and practice it." No, you idiot, so you're telling me, with your brilliant logic, that if ISIS kills 300 people, then "ALL" muslims believe it's good and practice it? Well then, you just proved to me that you are one hell of a moron.
    You have to be kidding, right?
    I said "I've never said Muslims do the same as ISIS; please show me where I said "ISIS does this. Therefore all Muslims believe it's good and practice it.""
    Please re-read that before making yourself look like an idiot again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    May Allah be wud u.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

You have to be kidding, right?
    I said "I've never said Muslims do the same as ISIS; please show me where I said "ISIS does this. Therefore all Muslims believe it's good and practice it.""
    Please re-read that before making yourself look like an idiot again.
    My bad, I thought you inserted a comma in between "Please show me where" and "I said". Anyways, I really don't see why you were making fun of Redi118 if you were supporting what all normal muslims believe. "ISIS is not Islam, that's right. But the people in ISIS believe in Islam and use it to justify what they do. Your feelings do not trump facts." Every sane, true-believing muslim knows that ISIS is an insane group that doesn't represent Islam in any sane way, in this debate, I really can't see which side you are on, because so far, it's either "Kill all Muslims because of ISIS" or "Kill ISIS". I apologise for misreading your previous comment.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AceWizz For This Useful Post:

Vice (08-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    My bad, I thought you inserted a comma in between "Please show me where" and "I said". Anyways, I really don't see why you were making fun of Redi118 if you were supporting what all normal muslims believe. "ISIS is not Islam, that's right. But the people in ISIS believe in Islam and use it to justify what they do. Your feelings do not trump facts." Every sane, true-believing muslim knows that ISIS is an insane group that doesn't represent Islam in any sane way, in this debate, I really can't see which side you are on, because so far, it's either "Kill all Muslims because of ISIS" or "Kill ISIS". I apologise for misreading your previous comment.
    there is no use debating with him....knuckle head

Thanks
    Literally even the most peaceful religion on Earth, llike Buddhism, literally have monks beheading women|children.

Just accept the fact that humans as a whole are a destructive species.
    Whenever I see a roach, I always fucking kill them and it satisfy me to the most extreme.

We are only good in our own eyes. What you think other is doing bad, they see no problem. And visa versa. Just like how most ppl are okay with seing big companies just cuz they are richer..and etcs lol.

I have times where I want to fucking stab someone too, but those urges were stopped when the fear of jail and all that override it. Basically conformity and all that social system thing prevents human from just hacking another human up.

Then there are ppl that grows up with no social environment like that, then they aren't gonna be hesitating whether to kill or not. Whether it's human or some insect or some fluff dolls.

Religion has literally nothing to do with killing. Anyone can use religion to be a "good" person or a "bad" person . Don't think Christianity is all glory and holy.

People kill people in time of desperation and losing control of the conformity they are in or those that were never trained to have fear of consequencees if they ever kill another human.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

You are literally classifiying a whole religion, a whole human race as terrorists.
    Congratulations you´ve just become the average Trump voter.
    i agree with you but you defend them as hard as that [ps : i am muslim ] ??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSolid View Post
    i agree with you but you defend them as hard as that [ps : i am muslim ] ??
    As hard as..?
    It´s just my opinion on this topic so

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I live in a country that is multiracial So muslim living there is not a concern to be worry about!

CLICK IMAGE TO ADD ME ON SKYPE!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910