Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
Yawn, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153479 I've already addressed your arguments a hundred times. Bottom line is you have nothing to propose to fix anything, hens why your argument is futile.

Black lives matter is a fundamentally progressive platform, you're trying to use social stigma as a reasoning behind a social issue. Just stop.
What you have just proposed to me is not an argument, regardless of how many times you have had to "address" my argument. Welcome to the world of debating, where you have to constantly repeat your points.

My argument is not futile. Black Lives Matter is a worthless movement, and you've yet to give me any valid reason at all on why it is otherwise.

Elaborate to me how Black Lives Matter is "progressive"? If anything, they are regressive as they are bringing up issues of the past, (slavery and rights), that have been resolved and sparking unnecessary racial tension. And no, I'm not trying to do anything other than explain why Black Lives Matter is a worthless movement. So no, I won't stop.