Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ~snip~
    Faith Is A Null Argument... I'm Glad You Can See That.
    I'm not arguing that faith proves God's existence. Don't strawman, buddy. I'm arguing that it's not "anti-scientific" to believe in a God.

You just write incoherently and don't follow a train of thought, so of course people aren't going to understand you...
    Seems like everyone else I've debated on here and on other forums have no issue understanding me. You are an exception because of your idiocy.

how much evidence do you need? I realize a scientific argument would be over your head but this is physical evidence.
    Again, I simply ask for evidence so that your argument is not worthless. You can't say something without any supporting evidence and expect the person you are debating to just except it. It's simple really.

With that said, again, I'm not denying that global warming or climate change is non-existent, only that it is not as large or immediate threat as the liberal media makes it out to be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Additionally, if one must use a weapon. Shoot them in the Arm, or thigh. Very unlikely to die from that.
    You're not really familiar with guns and shooting, correct? You might have well just said, "shoot the suspects weapon out of their hand..." Anyone with experience knows that in the split second decision involved in deciding whether or not to shoot or not shoot, you don't have the luxury of the accuracy it takes to hit a specific body part target. They are lucky if they get a round in the body at all.

Quote Originally Posted by John F. Kennedy
    I wonder if anyone here can actually tell me the true meaning behind BLM, No im not talking about your ignorant chant all live matter in hopes of slapping tape over the BLM Movement I mean the real reason behind the BLM movement.
    Depends on who you ask. DeRay Mckesson seems to be heavily involved in the group put together this list:

• Ending "broken windows" policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones
    • using community oversight for misconduct rather than having police decide what consequences officers face
    • making standards for reporting police use of deadly force
    • independently investigating and prosecuting police misconduct
    • having the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve
    • requiring officers to wear body cameras
    • providing more training for police officers
    • ending for-profit policing practices
    • ending the police use of military equipment
    • implementing police union contracts that hold officers accountable for misconduct

Which overall does not look unreasonable.

Then you have the "official" website here which is heavily into the gay/trans thing surprisingly.

Wikipedia summarizes the group, "that campaigns against violence and systemic racism toward black people. BLM regularly organizes protests around the deaths of black people in killings by law enforcement officers, and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system."

The Wikipedia description seems to be the best succinct summary IMO. Since there is no "systemic racism toward black people", the protests around the deaths of black people are bogus and usually an excuse to riot, "racial inequity" is a catch all for "give me more free shit", the group pretty much is what Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson described as, “It’s a hate group, they’re no different than the skinheads or the KKK. They are people who have never been taught to love. From the beginning of their lives they were taught to hate, blame and become victims. If Black Lives Matter was a white radical group, doing exactly what these black people are doing, they would be shut down. America would not allow that to happen”

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910