Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Exclamation Why BLM Doesn't Matter, Nor Holds Any Ground Whatsoever.

Black lives matter, just the same as all lives, but black lives matter (The group) does not matter.

They protest like a bunch of retards:

Blocking no one, but people with better shit to do than stand in the road and block traffic.

This is a typical case of self oppression. These people have nothing holding them back, but themselves and their own hypocritical racist mindsets. When looking at actual statistics, it proves they kill each other at higher rates than police or other races kill them combined. This is proof in itself that they are making their own lives and communities shit and keeping them that way. They refuse to have more police to cut down on crime, but then claim there's too much fucking crime. They have public education, but don't take it seriously and then complain about not getting into a college or university. Studies have shown black people who have the same SAT ([college test) scores as white people have a far more likely chance of being accepted into a university due to diversity, yet complain it's the opposite. These people are not only crazy, but completely regressive due to their retarded nature and immature protests. They literally talk about the KKK as if it still exists and holds insane power over politics, but anyone can use google and see that the KKK barley exists today. There's only about 5,000 people who claim to be part of many different versions of the KKK, but somehow that's the majority of white people? Talk about reverse racism and just moronic claims/complaints from extremely stupid people. Most of my black, hispanic, asian, or other ethnic friend from High School are doing great and are moving onto great things, however there's also a bunch who couldn't be bothered to care about school, thus why their lives will be sucking literal dick. We should't care about people who didn't care about themselves when it counted, nor should it be our problem to fix them. Another huge problem with BLM is that they just scream racist and say there's racism, but don't provide any laws or regulations that are seen as racist. I would love to sit down and read about oppression if it actually existed within our laws and it doesn't. Saying there is racism doesn't help anything and in-fact makes it worse. It creates an invisible faceless force that keeps people of color scared for no reason. At this point, the only thing holding these people back, is the fact that they cannot accept the disappearance of racism and racists because it means they have to also throw away their victim card.

Watch dab try to defend these self oppressing terrorist scum.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-10-2016 at 12:07 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Dylan (08-10-2016),Voucher (08-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Watch dab try to defend these self oppressing terrorist scum.
    Waiting for the 15 Pages of response by Dab. I'm genuinely excited to just skip through and write "Can somebody give me a TL;DR"
    When people say they have built their own PC.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-10-2016),Lunatic (08-10-2016),Voucher (08-22-2016),ZectixV1 (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I lol'd at that gif, get off the fucking road.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZectixV1 For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-10-2016),Voucher (08-22-2016)

Thanks
    I can't see anything you said wrong here, at least we can agree on some things.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Seem's completely correct. BLM will never matter.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Five For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Still no sight of dab, I bet he's avoiding this thread at all costs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Still no sight of dab, I bet he's avoiding this thread at all costs.
    hes a little puss lmao. hes got nothing to come back at you with because he is obviously wrong.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-17-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

hes a little puss lmao. hes got nothing to come back at you with because he is obviously wrong.
    Yea, I'm pretty sure he's someone who suffers from white guilt syndrome.

Thanks

Yea, I'm pretty sure he's someone who suffers from white guilt syndrome.
    I'm not a pleb like you, I've addressed everything you've recycled in this thread. I'm not going to repeat my self a million times when I already have a thread refuting this one. You accuse people of being Hillary Supporters, white guilt syndrome, etc.. because you honestly cannot fathom how a person can understand the social implications of discriminating against an ethnic group for centuries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm not a pleb like you, I've addressed everything you've recycled in this thread. I'm not going to repeat my self a million times when I already have a thread refuting this one. You accuse people of being Hillary Supporters, white guilt syndrome, etc.. because you honestly cannot fathom how a person can understand the social implications of discriminating against an ethnic group for centuries.
    You're just a white guilt syndrome loser, stfu.

Thanks

You're just a white guilt syndrome loser, stfu.
    I could be asian and my position would not change. The only loser here is you, for consistently losing every argument you've ever tried to make against me.

Nice logical fallacy again kid, deter from the issue to make personal attacks because you can't handle conversation with an intellectual.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I could be asian and my position would not change. The only loser here is you, for consistently losing every argument you've ever tried to make against me.

Nice logical fallacy again kid, deter from the issue to make personal attacks because you can't handle conversation with an intellectual.
    Your white guilt is in the way of the debate, so I've since discontinued it. Kill yourself.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (08-17-2016),Voucher (08-22-2016)

Thanks

Your white guilt is in the way of the debate, so I've since discontinued it. Kill yourself.
    I'm black, so how do I have white guilt? I lied if I said or implied I was white.

Now what? Since race seems to be enough to dismiss a sound argument for you, what if I'm not the race you concluded? you got to be the most pleb mf I've ever met.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm black, so how do I have white guilt? I lied if I said or implied I was white.

Now what? Since race seems to be enough to dismiss a sound argument for you, what if I'm not the race you concluded? you got to be the most pleb mf I've ever met.
    Then you're a self oppressing idiot and there is no debating you on problems you've created for yourself.

This is not about race, it's about stupidity. Stupidity is color blind.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-17-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks

Then you're a self oppressing idiot and there is no debating you on problems you've created for yourself.

This is not about race, it's about stupidity. Stupidity is color blind.
    If this isn't about race then what does white guilt have to do with anything about how I respond to you? Jesus christ you really don't think things through, just look at the quotes above you.

how can someone genuinely be this stupid and not be trolling? I honestly thought this whole time you were trolling until you reported all of my posts. This is just pathetic.

If you want to argue my race is why I'm some way, then you can't say this isn't a racial issue. I'm the one who has superior logic, I've proven this time and time again to you, at this point you must know it. I bet it hurts you that a liberal has been shutting down every post you make, but see the good thing is you can learn from this. I've addressed EVERY argument you've tried to make, the fact you haven't learned anything about epistemology yet just means you aren't capable of processing complex thought processes.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Five (08-18-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast