Thanks

Amazon accounts & bans question

So..I know you shouldn't use the same payment info etc on another account but I was forced to due to the way they were refunded and one account getting banned because of bad refunder here. I've been using the same payment/address across like 6 accounts and only 1 was banned which is strange they haven't linked them all. Had a great refunder here do his thing and got an email from amazon saying they will process the refund and confirmation will be sent later. About an hour after that email I got another one saying my account was closed (this would be the 2nd acc closed). I need to know what to do now. Am I still going to receive the refund for my item as the refunder arranged or will I have to beg Amazon to let me return the item for a refund? How likely is it to appeal the cis?

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm in the same boat as you right now. There's pretty much nothing you can do from what I'm aware, if you use the same payment information then it'll easily get traced back to you. You won't be getting the refund if your account is closed and contacting CIS will probably give you an automated messaging stating your account was close. I've heard people say that you can re-open the account if you say its for tax reason but not sure if that truly works.