Thread: MSI ? Rate it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaabu View Post
    I have been using razer products for 5 years now( had razer electra , hammerhead, naga Epic, Blackwidow TE chroma and adaro wireless) and i am satisfied. if you don't value your things well you will have bad impression for their product. I've been using my blade for 2 and a half years now. still working smoothly, game or school stuff.
    whats makes you think i dont value my things? lmao? i've owned two chroma headsets from razer, one broke from some how slipping off a hook and a pin was broken in the USB. Terrible. and i said this is my opinion, all because you've owned a shit brand for 5 years doesn't mean it makes them a great product. That keyboard, i aint paying $200 to have finger prints left everywhere i touch, razer is so limited on what you can do for thr RGB lighting compared to Corsair where the options are nearly endless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trenchguns View Post
    For the love of God, how many times does he have to say he DOESN'T WANT A DESKTOP, he wants A LAPTOP.
    We've already been over the fact that a desktop would probably be much better.
    Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is an assumption, it's kind of common sense. He probably already has AAA games for his ps4, why would he buy them again? Especially since his laptop won't have too much power to make it worth while to switch.
    I'm still not trying to argue he should get a razer, I only said it originally because I thought it was way cheaper which would have made it much more worth it.
    That laptop would be able to run shit, just not at the settings he might be expecting lmao.

Lol, i have over a hundred games for xbox, and now i got 50% of those games here on PC? Rebuying games has nothing to do with it lol, how are you gonna get into PC gaming if you don't buy the games you know and enjoy? I guarantee this guy, with all this money to go out and buy a laptop. I guarantee if he saw how much smoother PC games on a gaming PC run compared to a PS4, he would consider switching if he was talking to the right person. At the end of the day, all because one has a Xbox or a PS4, that means you shouldn't get into gaming on PC? what the actual fuck lol. Also like i said, xbox and ps4's are kinda like dekstops. You can't plug them in while traveling, laptops you can whip out and start gaming (of course games offline unless you got data or cellular or something for internet) and all you gotta do is just plug one thing in which is the charger. All were doing here is assuming shit on another person and on what he's gonna do, it's not common sense, all because one owns alot of games on his console, doesn't mean he should stick to that. That's nothing to the topic really and a terrible reason why he would just stay on PS4.

And i was showing a video just for the laughs of it, aint arguing anything either.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-27-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Charion (07-29-2016),Edward Teach (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    one broke from some how slipping off a hook
    why even bother pin it to the wall if you can just get headset stand. js

and i said this is my opinion
    and i totally respect that

all because you've owned a shit brand for 5 years doesn't mean it makes them a great product.
    i valued my "shit" for 5 years and it stayed long for me. which makes it a great product for me.

That keyboard, i aint paying $200 to have finger prints left everywhere i touch,
    stop eating while playing or doing something while your typing on your keyboard then

razer is so limited on what you can do for thr RGB lighting compared to Corsair where the options are nearly endless.
    RGB colors are just side effects for me.
    i agree to Corsair have more options tho

If I helped you by any chance, Please leave a + THANKS or a +REP. Much appreciated!
    If you need to ask something , contact me through VM/PM
    *Other communication needs to be verified first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why even bother pin it to the wall if you can just get headset stand. js

and i totally respect that

i valued my "shit" for 5 years and it stayed long for me. which makes it a great product for me.

stop eating while playing or doing something while your typing on your keyboard then

RGB colors are just side effects for me.
    i agree to Corsair have more options tho
    I'm not spending more money on a fuckin headset stand. Rather jump off a bridge first before i purchase shit like that.

I'm not eating or "doing something" while typing on my keyboard? you don't need to be eating or "doing something" to get figner prints on your keyboard. The oil on your body and that keyboards plastic does not mix well.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not spending more money on a fuckin headset stand. Rather jump off a bridge first before i purchase shit like that.
    rather than breaking another headset tho?

If I helped you by any chance, Please leave a + THANKS or a +REP. Much appreciated!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    rather than breaking another headset tho?
    Didn't buy another one, i threw them away. So no need for a headset stand.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

I got a banana stand. Works wonders, cheap, doesn't look bad either. No one I talked to about it even thought it was anything but a headphone stand.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not eating or "doing something" while typing on my keyboard? you don't need to be eating or "doing something" to get figner prints on your keyboard. The oil on your body and that keyboards plastic does not mix well.
    I normally don't get that much oil on my plastic keyboard unless I eat or something. Sure over time it gets noticeable but not immediately. I only started noticing it maybe a few weeks ago, and it's been about two and a half years.
    (cm storm keyboard)
    Last edited by Duke; 07-28-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    01110000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100010 01101001 01101110 01010011 01000100 01110010 01000100 01010111 00110111 01110001 01110110

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I got a banana stand. Works wonders, cheap, doesn't look bad either. No one I talked to about it even thought it was anything but a headphone stand.

- - - Updated - - -

I normally don't get that much oil on my plastic keyboard unless I eat or something. Sure over time it gets noticeable but not immediately. I only started noticing it maybe a few weeks ago, and it's been about two and a half years.
    (cm storm keyboard)
    Talking about two complete different keyboards? lmao.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Talking about two complete different keyboards? lmao.
    Bringing up the plastic argument.
    01110000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100010 01101001 01101110 01010011 01000100 01110010 01000100 01010111 00110111 01110001 01110110

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    agreed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah, own a razer keyboard, tell me how it goes. Thanks. I don't recall CM being razer. SMH.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yeah, own a razer keyboard, tell me how it goes. Thanks. I don't recall CM being razer. SMH.
    If you're offering, I'll gladly test one out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234