Thanks

Hacked client that you can toggle in game

Hey guys, I'm new to this site I was wondering if anyone knows any hacked clients that you can toggle on and off in game?

Why am I asking you guys this: So on the server I play if you are reported for hacking you are tped by staff to a room and then you have to share your screen on skype with them and if you LEAVE (to delete the hacks) you get perm ban. So you have to stay online and wait for the staff to add you on skype and share you screen and if you're able to disable the hacks so that they are not visible it wouldn't get u banned. Also I'm a high rank and donated to the server a lot and I would not like to get banned but I just like using hacks for this reasons listed below.

What I would like: I don't wanna use that killaura bullshit and such. I wanna use this hacks: Chest ESP, Nametags (which shows what enchantments do they have on their gear), Freecam and Mobaura for my grinder.

Conclusion: So if anyone knows hacks that I can use and if a staff member asks me to share screens, I could just toggle the hacked client off and it would be like nothing happened.

Thank you guys so much in forward<3