Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Syrian Refugees | Explanation | Discussion

I don`t usually make threads like this. I give my opinion from time to time
    but I always end up giving up because most people here are too busy thinking they know everything
    or what they think is right. This is my opinion. Like it or not, it`s the truth, nothing I say here can
    be proven to be false. This is me wanting you guys to understand the difference between
    blaming refugees & them being a problem.

Those that are interested read along. (most will shit post saying "Ain`t nobody got time for that")

"Refugees"

Noun: A person who flees for refuge or safety, especially to a foreign country, as in time of political upheaval, war, etc.
    Refugees are a obvious problem the world is facing. Terrorists use refugees for terrorist attacks and other unprecedented action
    we all here about every couple days. They infiltrate refugees groups and act as one them to gain access to countries undetected.
    Governments are faced with a crisis which most don`t know how to handle. They want to help because it`s the human thing
    to do, but the risks are very high. Especially high target countries like US, France, & Germany.

I will never argue about refugees being "a" problem. What I do argue about is those who call them "the" problem. People that
    speak about refugees and blame them for terrorist attacks and other despiteful things, have shit in their heads.
    The ones who are to blame are our fucked up countries who send bombs, send armies, and send destruction to other countries
    without giving a shit what happens to the people. They might kill 200 terrorists but at the same time they are killing 400 innocent
    human beings who have no part in their so called "War".

I`ll even make it simple for those with a lower IQ.
    Imagine yourself in Syria. You are a father of 3 children and you live a normal life with your wife by your side. All the sudden in only
    1 week you find yourself floating in the ocean without your children, without your wife, without a name, and without a life. All the sudden
    a big wave comes and you find your self trying to hold on to the boat while 20 other people are drowning dying around you because the ocean tide
    is too strong. You some how get to shore and find yourself in a country where you don`t know a single person and don`t even speak the
    language. On top of that, you are taken by the police and you are left somewhere in the outsides of the city wondering when is the next
    time you will be able to eat, take a shower, or see your family if they are even still alive...

The world we live in is just fucked up. Media uses "refugee" headlines for ratings and views, while there are people who were successful
    out there and now have absolutely nothing, people who are starving, people who have not seen their family in months, and people dying all
    other the world.

Any of us can become refugees all the sudden, that does not make us terrorist or bad people.

Refugees "are" a problem, but they are not "the" problem.
    If you don`t understand that, then read what I just wrote couple times.

*Fuck Typos...

@ᴁnema @NiBrA88 @Hydra Jr slave @TheRealMakan @Jester @Lunatic @Cursed @Dama @Eternity @Ameer @bernard

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-26-2016),Capital. (07-25-2016),Dab (07-25-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (07-24-2016),Janitor (07-24-2016),Lightning (07-24-2016),x12 (07-24-2016),TheRealMakan (07-24-2016),Ticherhaz (07-24-2016),Vicarious (07-25-2016),Vice (07-25-2016),ZectixV1 (07-24-2016)

Thanks
    Big respect. If I could rep you 100 times in a row I would.

This is just some basic stuff that people needs to understand. Refugees are a big problem, but there is a reason behind that problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (07-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I don't know what you're thinking about me but I never said that I have a problem with refugees. I just said that I don't like people who kill other people for whatever stupid reason AND that I don't give a shit about refugees. I don't give a shit about other people in general, so I don't see a problem here?

You on the other side, call people who don't say the exact same shit as you stupid and take your time to write a way too long thread. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    I don't know what you're thinking about me but I never said that I have a problem with refugees. I just said that I don't like people who kill other people for whatever stupid reason AND that I don't give a shit about refugees. I don't give a shit about other people in general, so I don't see a problem here?

You on the other side, call people who don't say the exact same shit as you stupid and take your time to write a way too long thread. Thanks.
    What you posted seemed to be directed to refugees in general, that`s why you got the response you got from me. I have nothing against you as I have nothing against anyone. I call people stupid when I know for a fact them what I`m saying is true. When I`m giving an opinion I may call someone stupid but that still doesn't mean I`m right. In this case I can call anyone stupid if they don`t understand what I`m trying to say here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's almost as if the United States and Britain are the sole reason why the majority of these terrorist groups exist. But nah.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    It's almost as if the United States and Britain are the sole reason why the majority of these terrorist groups exist. But nah.
    That makes no sense

OP, great post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I assume you made this post to clarify such a topic, however, you may want to prepare yourself for a lot of criticism.
    I also assume that once you have decided to make this thread, you are fully aware of what comments you may be get.
    To be fair, everyone has their own opinions, and claiming other people with "lower IQ" is not a valid reason to prove your own points.

Age, race, ethnicity, and socio-economic status are examples of factors that play a role in today's society.
    We unfortunately judge people by their income level.
    We unfortunately judge people by ethnic group they are in.
    We unfortunately judge people by their race.
    We unfortunately judge people by their age.

You seemed to have already answered what a refugee is. I will not repeat that definition.
    Your point of "Refugees "are" a problem, but they are not "the" problem." is valid.
    However, "Refugees "are" the problem" is also valid.

Those are two different opinions.
    In order to find a solution to an issue, you must first identify what the problem is.
    Accepting refugees is an act of kindness, because after-all we are all human.

Going to tackle with this one first: However, "Refugees "are" the problem" is also valid.
    Not going to name any countries. If a country is in debt and there are already many homeless/jobless, should that country accept any refugees?
    You have to look at it in the economic point of view. Some may say that in the long run, your economy will be good, but what about the current status? There's a saying that people with less are the ones who give more often than those who are wealthy. That's somewhat true.
    So what's negative about having refugees?

There are already people arguing about there being "terrorists" who are refugees.
    Having said that, among the huge number of refugees, how many are terrorists? I'll let you decide on that one.
    I know for sure in Country (not naming) accepted lots of refugees and people in the country are complaining about the country not caring about their own citizens. This is because the refugees are entitled to benefits without doing any contribution.
    If the refugees are draining the economy and performing acts of terror then why should a country accept them?

Going to tackle with this one: Your point of "Refugees "are" a problem, but they are not "the" problem." is valid.

Refugees in the long run by some economists will provide a long-run benefit to the economy.
    By accepting a bigger population, you are increasing your possible chances for more output.
    Just because one person does something, does not mean everyone will.

For example, if someone were to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
    If we claim that all refugees are a problem, would that mean all humans are a problem?
    Cause technically refugees are human regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, or socio-economic status.

This topic could go on and on forever, but those are just some tidbits.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (07-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    What you posted seemed to be directed to refugees in general, that`s why you got the response you got from me. I have nothing against you as I have nothing against anyone. I call people stupid when I know for a fact them what I`m saying is true. When I`m giving an opinion I may call someone stupid but that still doesn't mean I`m right. In this case I can call anyone stupid if they don`t understand what I`m trying to say here.
    If you're starting an argument (reason doesn't really matter), your target should be to convince the person you're argumenting with otherwise. What you're doing is basicly just telling that everyone who doesn't agree with you has a low IQ (e.g stupid), you definitly won't convince anyone with that. That's not how an argument works.

*Besides that, I agree with what you've written in your main post. I just don't like the way how you've written it.

Thanks
    All undocumented refugees should be isolated in remote, heavily guarded areas away from cities and towns.

Thanks
    Thanks for tagging me, made it easy to find an important thread like this. Every word you said is pretty much spot on to what is going on in the world right now. But sometimes I feel like a refugee could be a good thing if they actually need the help.
    nice.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sorry I don't want people coming to my country and using the benefits that I pay for when we have citizens in our own country who are still homeless. The main duty of a government is to protect and serve it's own people, once we have done that then we are able to help citizens of other countries. If you are not a citizen of my country, AND you are not contributing to our society I do not want you here. Grab a gun and fix what is causing you to have to move to a different country, don't run away from your problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Sorry I don't want people coming to my country and using the benefits that I pay for when we have citizens in our own country who are still homeless. The main duty of a government is to protect and serve it's own people, once we have done that then we are able to help citizens of other countries. If you are not a citizen of my country, AND you are not contributing to our society I do not want you here. Grab a gun and fix what is causing you to have to move to a different country, don't run away from your problems.
    If you are homeless in a first world country not only are you a failure but you don't deserve the chance you've been given. The fact you think that simply grabbing a gun will solve all their problems not only shows your lack of knowledge but also shows your ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

That makes no sense

OP, great post
    It doesn't make sense that the US has supplied these groups in the past to support their goals and have also instigated millions of hostile Muslims? Is it hard to understand?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (07-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don`t usually make threads like this. I give my opinion from time to time
    but I always end up giving up because most people here are too busy thinking they know everything
    or what they think is right. This is my opinion. Like it or not, it`s the truth, nothing I say here can
    be proven to be false. This is me wanting you guys to understand the difference between
    blaming refugees & them being a problem.

Those that are interested read along. (most will shit post saying "Ain`t nobody got time for that")

"Refugees"

Noun: A person who flees for refuge or safety, especially to a foreign country, as in time of political upheaval, war, etc.
    Refugees are a obvious problem the world is facing. Terrorists use refugees for terrorist attacks and other unprecedented action
    we all here about every couple days. They infiltrate refugees groups and act as one them to gain access to countries undetected.
    Governments are faced with a crisis which most don`t know how to handle. They want to help because it`s the human thing
    to do, but the risks are very high. Especially high target countries like US, France, & Germany.

I will never argue about refugees being "a" problem. What I do argue about is those who call them "the" problem. People that
    speak about refugees and blame them for terrorist attacks and other despiteful things, have shit in their heads.
    The ones who are to blame are our fucked up countries who send bombs, send armies, and send destruction to other countries
    without giving a shit what happens to the people. They might kill 200 terrorists but at the same time they are killing 400 innocent
    human beings who have no part in their so called "War".

I`ll even make it simple for those with a lower IQ.
    Imagine yourself in Syria. You are a father of 3 children and you live a normal life with your wife by your side. All the sudden in only
    1 week you find yourself floating in the ocean without your children, without your wife, without a name, and without a life. All the sudden
    a big wave comes and you find your self trying to hold on to the boat while 20 other people are drowning dying around you because the ocean tide
    is too strong. You some how get to shore and find yourself in a country where you don`t know a single person and don`t even speak the
    language. On top of that, you are taken by the police and you are left somewhere in the outsides of the city wondering when is the next
    time you will be able to eat, take a shower, or see your family if they are even still alive...

The world we live in is just fucked up. Media uses "refugee" headlines for ratings and views, while there are people who were successful
    out there and now have absolutely nothing, people who are starving, people who have not seen their family in months, and people dying all
    other the world.

Any of us can become refugees all the sudden, that does not make us terrorist or bad people.

Refugees "are" a problem, but they are not "the" problem.
    If you don`t understand that, then read what I just wrote couple times.

*Fuck Typos...

@ᴁnema @NiBrA88 @Hydra Jr slave @TheRealMakan @Jester @Lunatic @Cursed @Dama @Eternity @Ameer @bernard

Explain to me how this is my problem? I'm not at risk of becoming a refugee, so why should I care? Why should I pay and tolerate these people who've done nothings for me?

Thanks
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

It doesn't make sense that the US has supplied these groups in the past to support their goals and have also instigated millions of hostile Muslims? Is it hard to understand?

Explain a little more on this. OP only stated his opinion which I supported

Thanks
    Ain`t nobody
    Double negative

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast