Hybrid View

Thanks

Red face I would like to start coding cheats for this community

Does anybody know the best way to learn c++ coding that is free(i know im cheap asf) help would be appreciated.I am an aspiring coder and have no experience at all. Thanks

-DisturbedThe420

Edit: I have a new respect for cheat and hack coders
    Last edited by FaTal x; 07-27-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    Hello FaTal x,

I'm glad to hear that you are willing to learn coding, I have little to no experience about coding but I did some cool VB and C# projects on my own after learning the basics and getting some help from people I know. C++ is a hard language to learn, but if you do learn the basics and the fundamentals I'm pretty sure you will be able to create some cool stuff. Do note that learning C++ might take a while, maybe months depending on your knowledge and how you understand the language.
    If you're interested in video tutorials, check The New Boston C++ programming tutorial list. I find this channel to be very helpful and covers most of the basic stuff that you need to know, and they give you some examples.

Welcome to MPGH
    Last edited by Janitor; 07-27-2016 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Fixed link.

Thanks
    By literally going on the internet, and searching up tutorials. What is it with people and not being able to use Google? https://bfy.tw/6vu3 It's not that fucking hard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimebound View Post
    By literally going on the internet, and searching up tutorials. What is it with people and not being able to use Google? https://bfy.tw/6vu3 It's not that fucking hard.
    Sometimes you want some personal experience of someone that tried a method or a way to learn something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Sometimes you want some personal experience of someone that tried a method or a way to learn something.
    Sure, but not when you have no experience and are new. He would have eventually looked to guides on the Internet, which he should have just done in the first place. He has an endless supply of resources and he comes to MPGH? I am almost certain that there's nothing we have to offer that isn't already elsewhere on the Internet, let alone guides for C++.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimebound View Post

Sure, but not when you have no experience and are new. He would have eventually looked to guides on the Internet, which he should have just done in the first place. He has an endless supply of resources and he comes to MPGH? I am almost certain that there's nothing we have to offer that isn't already elsewhere on the Internet, let alone guides for C++.
    Well as I said. Sometimes you want to hear people's experiences and advises on certain topics. To be more specific I wanted to link him to another YouTube channel that I was learning some basic stuff from before 4 or 5 years, but I remembered in the middle of they way the videos got somewhat boring and the YouTuber was not even caring, he started fun and made it catchy to learn, later on he slacked on and maybe even him got bored of him. So that's why sometimes you ask people on certain topics.
    I hope this explains some basic stuff, all you can do in situations like this is provide help nothing more to be honest, it's a hacking community website, not a let me google that for you.

Have a nice day Rimebound

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Well as I said. Sometimes you want to hear people's experiences and advises on certain topics. To be more specific I wanted to link him to another YouTube channel that I was learning some basic stuff from before 4 or 5 years, but I remembered in the middle of they way the videos got somewhat boring and the YouTuber was not even caring, he started fun and made it catchy to learn, later on he slacked on and maybe even him got bored of him. So that's why sometimes you ask people on certain topics.
    I hope this explains some basic stuff, all you can do in situations like this is provide help nothing more to be honest, it's a hacking community website, not a let me google that for you.

Have a nice day Rimebound
    I just think it's better that he actually learns the basics. You said yourself that you were going to link him in the end, anyway. And it's not like that video is his only resource. There are games, tutorials, videos, examples, etc. If he'd learned the basics of C++, then I could justify in him being here, potentially to meet a hacker so he can strengthen some areas of his knowledge. He can't do that if he doesn't have anything to strengthen.

You have a nice day too, Ameer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hi FaTal x,
    I am a coder, I have a big knowledge in coding and other programming stuff but not very big knowledge in C++, but I would suggest you take courses at udemy website, because it's really good and you can find discount codes for amazing courses. Personally it's my favorite website to learn any programming language and ethical hacking, network hacking, and a lot of cool stuff there.
    Good luck.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!