Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post

I have literally made hundreds of successful trades and never been scammed. People are not that fucking stupid. If someone did get scammed like that I would honestly be impressed.
    Where the fuck have you made hundreds of successful trades, because by the looks of your profile you haven't made one single god damn trade.
    People are not that fucking stupid
    People are that stupid, your ignorance to the fact shows that you are stupid as well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-09-2016),Conquerable (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Where the fuck have you made hundreds of successful trades, because by the looks of your profile you haven't made one single god damn trade.
    People are that stupid, your ignorance to the fact shows that you are stupid as well.
    MPGH = Only forum on the internet

Please show me, or share a personal story of someone getting scammed like that. I would genuinely be impressed if someone is that fucking dumb.

You're a fucking retard. lol
    You are probably the only person alive that managed to get scammed via post.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Please show me, or share a personal story of someone getting scammed like that. I would genuinely be impressed if someone is that fucking dumb.

Honestly man, just because some of us MPGH is the only forum (hacking forum) in the entire internet, doesn't mean you can come around here and say you've made hundreds without having a full valid proof to back the statement up YOU have made...

And there are people in the internet who are genuinely stupid and gotten scammed, you just don't see them, meet them or other what the fuck ever shit.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (08-09-2016)

Thanks

Do you not comprehend what i'm saying or are you a 4 year old child? I said that if you were able to delete posts scams like those would occur. How do I know? I was a MM for 8-9 months on MPGH and i'll tell you now that allowing the deletion of posts would result in scams.
    I would genuinely be impressed if someone is that fucking dumb.
    I've never met someone as retarded as you, verifying your identity by posting isn't some mastermind plan. Some people do that for confirming on sales threads and saying indeed they are talking to the person on skype.

Again you illiterate fuck, I haven't been scammed. I was a middleman and I know all of this because I dealt with hundreds of scam reports. Go kill yourself you stupid dumbfuck, I have never met someone honestly who is so fucking stupid. Makes me ashamed to see that Canadian flag under your post.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

bape (08-10-2016),Charion (08-09-2016)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Eternity (08-09-2016),Lunatic (08-16-2016),[MPGH]Shadow (08-09-2016),Xiolest (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Posst more shit that I won't read. yehhhhh @Jubs your a gonna suck my webo you brazalian magnet
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Posst more shit that I won't read. yehhhhh @Jubs your a gonna suck my webo you brazalian magnet
    My friends call me the Yee dinosaur, you respect jubs cuz he just posted the most amazing videos of our lifetime.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Do you not comprehend what i'm saying or are you a 4 year old child? I said that if you were able to delete posts scams like those would occur. How do I know? I was a MM for 8-9 months on MPGH and i'll tell you now that allowing the deletion of posts would result in scams.

I've never met someone as retarded as you, verifying your identity by posting isn't some mastermind plan. Some people do that for confirming on sales threads and saying indeed they are talking to the person on skype.

Again you illiterate fuck, I haven't been scammed. I was a middleman and I know all of this because I dealt with hundreds of scam reports. Go kill yourself you stupid dumbfuck, I have never met someone honestly who is so fucking stupid. Makes me ashamed to see that Canadian flag under your post.
    You seem rather upset, MM on a forum that doesn't allow deletion of post. Really credible source for someone who "has" experience with this kind of scam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Honestly man, just because some of us MPGH is the only forum (hacking forum) in the entire internet, doesn't mean you can come around here and say you've made hundreds without having a full valid proof to back the statement up YOU have made...

And there are people in the internet who are genuinely stupid and gotten scammed, you just don't see them, meet them or other what the fuck ever shit.
    You can look my name up on just about any forum that allows marketplace transactions, and find successful trades.
    Last edited by Seduced; 08-10-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    I JUST SPENT AN HOUR OF MY FUCKING LIFE MAKING A THREAD IN THE DEBATE FORT SHARING THE REASONS TRUMP ISN'T FIT FOR OFFICE, WITH ALL CITED INFORNATION, QUOTES, AND STATISTICS TO SUPPORT EVERYTHING. AND MY SHOT FREEZES RIGHT BEFORE I FINISH MY LAST THOUGHTS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUYUUUUYUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK MANNNN
    Feels bad man.

Thanks

You seem rather upset, MM on a forum that doesn't allow deletion of post. Really credible source for someone who "has" experience with this kind of scam.

- - - Updated - - -

You can look my name up on just about any forum that allows marketplace transactions, and find successful trades.

(Excluding: Leak, UC, MPGH, HF)
    Not upset, just don't like downies who think they're smart. I am a credible source, if you think that post deletion can't lead to scams then you are ignorant and stupid. If you don't like MPGH and it what you can/can't do on it then you can kindly fuck off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go Trump (but whats up with his hair? - like the fairy floss....)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

(Excluding: Leak, UC, MPGH, HF)
    So, you want scammers to be allowed to delete their posts? Are you retarded? Even if you delete the post, it is still viewable by any staff in any forum, since its not really permanently deleted.. It's still in the database, and can still be viewed by staff, so either way if you allow little retarded scammers to delete their posts means absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-11-2016 at 12:38 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

So, you want scammers to be allowed to delete their posts? Are you retarded? Even if you delete the post, it is still viewable by any staff in any forum, since its not really permanently deleted.. It's still in the database, and can still be viewed by staff, so either way if you allow little retarded scammers to delete their posts means absolutely nothing.
    I want to be able to delete your own post, there is no point of not allowing it. No one has ever been scammed via post, it usually takes place in some other form of contact.

By saying "Are you retarded? Even if you delete the post, it is still viewable by any staff in any forum, since its not really permanently deleted.. It's still in the database, and can still be viewed by staff, so either way if you allow little retarded scammers to delete their posts means absolutely nothing." makes you on my side of the argument?

- - - Updated - - -

Not upset, just don't like downies who think they're smart. I am a credible source, if you think that post deletion can't lead to scams then you are ignorant and stupid. If you don't like MPGH and it what you can/can't do on it then you can kindly fuck off.
    Looky here Mr. DarkShadowSlayer xD. You can fuck off. No one gets scammed via post, it would share personal information of the buyer that is getting scammed. If what you are saying is a real thing you would have to remove the edit post feature too.
    Last edited by Seduced; 08-11-2016 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I want to be able to delete your own post, there is no point of not allowing it. No one has ever been scammed via post, it usually takes place in some other form of contact.

By saying "Are you retarded? Even if you delete the post, it is still viewable by any staff in any forum, since its not really permanently deleted.. It's still in the database, and can still be viewed by staff, so either way if you allow little retarded scammers to delete their posts means absolutely nothing." makes you on my side of the argument?

- - - Updated - - -

Looky here Mr. DarkShadowSlayer xD. You can fuck off. No one gets scammed via post, it would share personal information of the buyer that is getting scammed. If what you are saying is a real thing you would have to remove the edit post feature too.
    No, I'm not your side of the argument... Even if the scam is in other form of contact, that doesn't mean people should be allowed to delete the posts, that is staff jobs, not our, if you let everyone let delete their own posts, I bet 99% of this community would delete their posts which they made and it made them be embarrassed..

Achievements:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast