Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

No, I'm not your side of the argument... Even if the scam is in other form of contact, that doesn't mean people should be allowed to delete the posts, that is staff jobs, not our, if you let everyone let delete their own posts, I bet 99% of this community would delete their posts which they made and it made them be embarrassed..
    There is this "Edit Post" feature for that.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post

There is this "Edit Post" feature for that.
    And there is this wonderful feature like "Last Edited" for that, which you should look out for, and no just because I said staff can see deleted posts doesn't mean I'm in your side of your argument.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

I want to be able to delete your own post, there is no point of not allowing it. No one has ever been scammed via post, it usually takes place in some other form of contact.

By saying "Are you retarded? Even if you delete the post, it is still viewable by any staff in any forum, since its not really permanently deleted.. It's still in the database, and can still be viewed by staff, so either way if you allow little retarded scammers to delete their posts means absolutely nothing." makes you on my side of the argument?

- - - Updated - - -

Looky here Mr. DarkShadowSlayer xD. You can fuck off. No one gets scammed via post, it would share personal information of the buyer that is getting scammed. If what you are saying is a real thing you would have to remove the edit post feature too.
    We got a downie right here, if you can't understand how you can get scammed over posts then you have no brain. You can get scammed over posts without directly doing the trade over posts. *Anyone else reading this, no point in arguing with this dumb fuck, he doesn't understand anything you tell him.*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    We got a downie right here, if you can't understand how you can get scammed over posts then you have no brain. You can get scammed over posts without directly doing the trade over posts. *Anyone else reading this, no point in arguing with this dumb fuck, he doesn't understand anything you tell him.*
    Its funny how he thinks none can't be scammed via a post... A thread was made to promote the sell / buy and there are chances of being scammed by buying or seller, he just simply does not see that or understands it quite well... I can make a legit sell post without looking obvious or obnoxious with the scam, and then when it comes to selling the said item to person then you can scam them...

Like I already noted, if he can't prove shit, then he is waste of time.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Jesus christ, how can one even think that making users able to edit their own posts whenever they want to isn't an easy road to scamming?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (08-11-2016),Yemiez (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    r u ok? Mr. Unironic MPGH Femboy

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny how he thinks none can't be scammed via a post... A thread was made to promote the sell / buy and there are chances of being scammed by buying or seller, he just simply does not see that or understands it quite well... I can make a legit sell post without looking obvious or obnoxious with the scam, and then when it comes to selling the said item to person then you can scam them...

Like I already noted, if he can't prove shit, then he is waste of time.
    That isn't what Mr. ShadowSlayerxD is saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    trump is a top lad
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

And there is this wonderful feature like "Last Edited" for that, which you should look out for, and no just because I said staff can see deleted posts doesn't mean I'm in your side of your argument.
    It does though, my argument is that there is no point in not having the delete post feature, and the only counter-argument is that scammers could delete their post.

r u ok?
    Last edited by Seduced; 08-11-2016 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Again his idiocy shows, I said there's multiple ways of scamming using the post deletion feature. How the fuck is what i'm saying not what he's trying to explain to your sad excuse of a brain?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

It does though, my argument is that there is no point in not having the delete post feature, and the only counter-argument is that scammers could delete their post.

r u ok?
    I'm more than okay, and having more than one counter-argument to your silly argument.

Because for one, Shadow unlike you been a Middleman, and who are you? Some kid who've had an account since 2014, has a small amount of experiences with scam reports, and uses marketplace other forums as-well? That is a very good argument you've gotten there mate...

Are you okay tho? Since you seem to mentally challenged whenever someone counter-arguments to you.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

r u ok?
    You are dumb. Go away.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-11-2016),Confluency (08-17-2016),Dab (08-11-2016),Gaydow (08-14-2016),Hunter (08-12-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123