Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Democrats and the Constitution

Don't allow Nativity scenes, violating Freedom of Religion and Speech.

Clinton pardoned a campaign donor's husband which is bribery.

Disallowing Guns.

Congress is the one who must charge someone with Treason, but the Democrats have not charged of Treason.

Also arunforce the right to privacy does not say anything about wire tapping, but we can't permission from a judge to do it anyways. The Patriot Act has judges who approve the Wire Tappings. If your bitching about them Wire Tapping you then, you got something to hide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol hell yea we got something to hide, we cant have our government turn into Orwell's 1984 big brother everywhere, that would be so fucking homo and you know sooner or later is going to head down that path
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    lol hell yea we got something to hide, we cant have our government turn into Orwell's 1984 big brother everywhere, that would be so fucking homo and you know sooner or later is going to head down that path
    Patriot Act is within the laws, which I don't have anything to worry about, so I say Tap My Phone, I don't care but it would be a waste of money.

Thanks
    Someone remind me what the point of all this is.

Thanks
    cuz you american are scared litel bicthes....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    Works for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    What are you talking about?

Also you should tell your country to stop being so Liberal, 80% of rapes are by immigrants in your country. Also, Conservatives aren't afraid, the Liberals are so they appease because they always have a motto "It's greater to let them rape you then risk getting hurt while resisting."

Arunforce seemed to think the Democrats were so Pro Constitution.

They also have blocked a Ammendment that would block the Fairness doctrine, there by taking away a Radio Broadcasters Freedom to pick what views he wants to be said on his/her Radio Station.

I'm just waiting for them to try to ban guns, which as citizens, its legal for us to kill them because they are trying to become tyrants.
    Last edited by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder; 07-15-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    United States of America pwns Sweden!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
    United States of America pwns Sweden!
    Well when you have a Liberal Immigration Policy your country tends to turn to shit. Although the US is worse with Rape. Sweden is 23/100,000 and the US is 31/100,000 which is due in part to the Liberals letting every single Rapist go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    Patriot Act is within the laws, which I don't have anything to worry about, so I say Tap My Phone, I don't care but it would be a waste of money.
    Except for the one little fact -- its a fucking invasion of privacy...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Except for the one little fact -- its a fucking invasion of privacy...
    Now now... you think they are gonna wire tap a white guy? No. Their gonna wire tap a Arab. Do you really care if they do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Now now... you think they are gonna wire tap a white guy? No. Their gonna wire tap a Arab. Do you really care if they do?
    but the point is IT VIOLATES PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. And because YOU THINK they will only wiretap an Arab doesnt mean they wont tap everyone else. It would be alot cheaper for the US to tap into a city block from a phone transformer than it would individually tapping a phone line
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ok, your such a fucking dumbass, you should go die in a hole. You love to point your finger, "OH SHIT!! ARABS, LETS GO SAVE THEIR LIFES IN IRAQ, BUT OH SHIT WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM IN AMERICA, FUCK THE CONSTITUTION, AND UNEQUAL TREATMENT AMENDMENT, WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR INVASION OF PRIVACY?" Your such a fucking hypocrite, lets go burn the constitution everyone. So how do you like to have a "terrorist meter"? Or have every international phone call going out stored by the NSA. You call your uncle in England who had a friend who was a "suspected terrorist" because he was an Arab, they talked regularly, so your uncle was spied on and considered a potential terrorist. They flag him, but you call him regularly! So now your flagged, so now your a high risked terrorist, having your phones tapped, your being watched, when you board a plane to florida, your going to be flagged down at the airport and searched. Yes, fuck the constitution! DAMN LIBERALS, TRYING TO ENFORCE LEGAL WIRETAPPING AND THE CONSTITUTION!! Once the Democrats take over in 2009, it's going to be back to a normal life, and maybe not 9 trillion dollars in debt. Who gives a fuck of Health Care, we can illegally invade another country to get us some Dinosaur fuel! You love to accuse Liberals of doing so much shit that hurts america, yet you cant even cite a source, so basically everything is coming out of your ass, so I won't even care to refute them.

They also have blocked a Ammendment that would block the Fairness doctrine, there by taking away a Radio Broadcasters Freedom to pick what views he wants to be said on his/her Radio Station.
    So they blocked something "which required broadcast licensees to present controversial issues of public importance, and to present such issues in what was deemed an honest, equal and balanced manner" from being blocked? Oh shit! How bad, oh wait, you wouldn't want the Fairness Doctrine from being there, because everything that comes out of a Conservatives mouth is a lie!

BTW, I'm still waiting on those WMDs.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-19-2007 at 12:28 AM. Reason: So maybe you can learn to read

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Ok, your such a fucking dumbass, you should go die in a hole. You love to point your finger, "OH SHIT!! ARABS, LETS GO SAVE THEIR LIFES IN IRAQ, BUT OH SHIT WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM IN AMERICA, FUCK THE CONSTITUTION, AND UNEQUAL TREATMENT AMENDMENT, WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR INVASION OF PRIVACY?" Your such a fucking hypocrite, lets go burn the constitution everyone. So how do you like to have a "terrorist meter"? Or have every international phone call going out stored by the NSA. You call your uncle in England who had a friend who was a "suspected terrorist" because he was an Arab, they talked regularly, so your uncle was spied on and considered a potential terrorist. They flag him, but you call him regularly! So now your flagged, so now your a high risked terrorist, having your phones tapped, your being watched, when you board a plane to florida, your going to be flagged down at the airport and searched. Yes, fuck the constitution! DAMN LIBERALS, TRYING TO ENFORCE LEGAL WIRETAPPING AND THE CONSTITUTION!! Once the Democrats take over in 2009, it's going to be back to a normal life, and maybe not 9 trillion dollars in debt. Who gives a fuck of Health Care, we can illegally invade another country to get us some Dinosaur fuel! You love to accuse Liberals of doing so much shit that hurts america, yet you cant even cite a source, so basically everything is coming out of your ass, so I won't even care to refute them.

So they blocked something "which required broadcast licensees to present controversial issues of public importance, and to present such issues in what was deemed an honest, equal and balanced manner" from being blocked? Oh shit! How bad, oh wait, you wouldn't want the Fairness Doctrine from being there, because everything that comes out of a Conservatives mouth is a lie!

BTW, I'm still waiting on those WMDs.
    My Uncle a terrorist, I doubt they would think that, considering he is a Admiral in the Navy. I'm okay with them searching me, just as long as it isn't a anal cavity search. Also wire tapping has nothing to do with the constitution, it has to do with the bill of rights.

Okay, furloughing murderers is a great idea, especially because its to rehabilitate them and they furlough people in prison for life that go and kill a 19 year old even though he had already gave all the money in the register.

Killing 50 Million unborn babies.

Were peace activist during the civil war because it was freeing the black people.

Are liars and most have said that Iraq has WMD's and now call Bush the liar.

Support Flag Burning.

Anti Christian(People who support America), pro Muslim(people who hate America)

Have called every enemy of America a friend.

They call Conservatives Nazi's while calling Israel terrorist.

Youtube(LiberalTube) has banned Conservatives for posting their views and posting things questioning Islam, quotes of Islams violence from the Qur'an has been banned, yet the Nazi and Jihad videos stay.

Must I go on?

Fairness doctrine says that they have to show Liberal views on their radio network too, so making them support views they do not like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My Uncle a terrorist, I doubt they would think that, considering he is a Admiral in the Navy. I'm okay with them searching me, just as long as it isn't a anal cavity search. Also wire tapping has nothing to do with the constitution, it has to do with the bill of rights.

Okay, furloughing murderers is a great idea, especially because its to rehabilitate them and they furlough people in prison for life that go and kill a 19 year old even though he had already gave all the money in the register.

Killing 50 Million unborn babies.

Were peace activist during the civil war because it was freeing the black people.

Are liars and most have said that Iraq has WMD's and now call Bush the liar.

Support Flag Burning.

Anti Christian(People who support America), pro Muslim(people who hate America)

Have called every enemy of America a friend.

They call Conservatives Nazi's while calling Israel terrorist.

Youtube(LiberalTube) has banned Conservatives for posting their views and posting things questioning Islam, quotes of Islams violence from the Qur'an has been banned, yet the Nazi and Jihad videos stay.

Must I go on?

Fairness doctrine says that they have to show Liberal views on their radio network too, so making them support views they do not like.
    First of all, dumbass, I doubt he is, second of all, I don't really give a flying fuck if it's you, it's a hypothetical situation, but then again you are going to need a dictionary to know what I am talking about.

Second of all, dumbass, the Bill of Rights is part of the Constitution.

1. It's your own decision, they will pay their price in the end
    2. Like you give a shit about Black people, like every other Conservative. JEBUS SAID SLAVERY IS OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAY
    3. Really, I'd LOVE to see your sources, oh wait you have NONE...
    4. Who really gives a flying fuck about the flag? Honestly, it's just propaganda to worship the country. If the flag is burnt Jebus will kom for us!!!
    5. ROFL, we actually treat everyone equal, were not racist naieve fools who only support white people, if by Christian, you mean neo-cons, yes, they can go fuck off.
    6. Again, I'd love to see your sources. Oh, yes, Saddam was our friend, because he did our job for us. Remove Saddam out of the equation, and we get more terrorists. Oh wait, the Republicans want that, so we can loose our freedoms day by day. Did you hear? Yesterday, Bushie passed a law that can let the government take away everything you own if you protest the war (again violating freedom of speech)! Oh wait, nothing you hear on Faux news, as if you even care. Pack up your stuff, were heading to 'Gitmo.
    7. Conservatives are Religious Nazis, and Isrealis are terrorists, last time I checked, their tactics were the same as the terrorists
    8. I'm sure they do, just like everything else that you can pull out of your ass. That's why you can see all the candidates on Google, and what they support. Oh wait, I'm not suppose to know that!

It's so funny, I owned your ass in the previous post, and like usual, you can't even defend yourself against all the points I issued in my last post... You just picked one part, and listed 8 bullshit reasons against Liberals. Typical Neo-con.

You'd love not to have the fairness doctrine, so we can have some more Faux News, with Conservative bullshit 24/7. Liberals are fine with it, why? Because they got nothing to hide? Instead of educating the people on both sides, you and your dickweed "party" would love to spread propaganda.

Again, cite your sources, my reasons are purely logical, unlike your "facts." You can't cite your sources, even though I said it in your last post, because everything you post is coming from your ass.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast