Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

Feel free to reply to my original comment on your thread when you think of something to say about it.
    Rather have an idiot, than a criminal cuck queen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Rather have an idiot, than a criminal cuck queen.
    If i'd rather have an idiot than a criminal cuck queen i would just vote for him without having his pictures all over my profile and get into fights for him.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I forgot, you're that kid Sander the Panda. Nobody cares about you here, why are you still here? Even your VM's are empty xD
    Lemme rephrase what I wanna actually say; And? Do people care about some person who sucks with come backs? And cares enough about how dead my fucking VM's are so he replies into it to "keep" it alive...

Sorry mate, but its good to know that nobody cares about me, because I don't care about them, if that makes you sleep better at the night, then its good to know, now go suck more dick of Trumps, and make your profile look like you want some more of Trumps dick.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-29-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Jesus christ, everyone´s losing it about Hillary vs Trump and what bothers me is that the guy who askes the questions is a fucking retard for not speaking in the mic properly.
    Everyone questioned can and they are probably not prepared to do so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

If i'd rather have an idiot than a criminal cuck queen i would just vote for him without having his pictures all over my profile and get into fights for him.
    Because advertising something you believe in makes it stronger inevitably.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Because advertising something you believe in makes it stronger inevitably.
    Right, it totally does..

If it were like you say it was, then Trump would have already won, but I wonder why hasn't he won yet
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

Right, it totally does..

If it were like you say it was, then Trump would have already won, but I wonder why hasn't he won yet
    Because the election is in November...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Because the election is in November...
    You have a point, however why vote for a dick? Yes, Trump is a dick, I don't consider him a racist fuckwit (which I honestly should, because he wants to deploy Mexicans out of America, and build a damn wall in between)

But, voting someone to be a president for overpowered country in the world (or superpower) and take so long to vote for it is considerably dumb, why not do it 2 months before the election? 2 months doesn't pass so fast

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

You have a point, however why vote for a dick? Yes, Trump is a dick, I don't consider him a racist fuckwit (which I honestly should, because he wants to deploy Mexicans out of America, and build a damn wall in between)

But, voting someone to be a president for overpowered country in the world (or superpower) and take so long to vote for it is considerably dumb, why not do it 2 months before the election? 2 months doesn't pass so fast
    Your claims are so incorrect and disconnected, I don't have a response for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Your claims are so incorrect and disconnected, I don't have a response for you.
    Oh, so Trump isn't a dick?

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    [B]Sure maybe Hilary said these things. But I'm sure trump has done alot more and alot worse.

#HereComesTrumpFans.

EDIT: And if this was about trump I bet you wouldn't post it.

EDIT2: The things I don't like about trump. He exploits bad situations eg. the huge gay club shooting. he said something like if everyone had a gun this wouldn't of happened. Yes that's corrent. But it would also work the other way arround.

second thing I hate. "I only started with a million dollars." idk where to start with this statement...

thrid thing I hate: "I'm going to build a wall" This has soo many flaws and is a overall stupid idea.

fourth thing I hate: He is straight out racist, But this statement can't be proven but it's just obvious.

Fith: If he becomes president he will destroy this world. eg. Alot of country get help from US and I doubt trump would want to waist tax money on them

sixth: Giving muslims name tags(Or it was something like that) Seriously dude name tags. You sound like a second grade teacher that forgets the name of each student.

7th: Seriously I could go on for hours. but at the end of the day it's all about your opinion And this is my opinion and please don't respond to this since I honestly hate drama eaven this I'm sure this will cause it.[B]
    All of these aren't even facts, there all assumptions and your opinions lawl. "other way around" sorry but even if guns were banned, people would have there hands on them. That shooting would have went down either way.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-29-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Facts:
    >FBI proved she lied about the serves existing.
    >FBI proved she shared confidential information via these personal insecure servers.
    >FBI doesn't charge her with anything, but proves she is lying.

>You still defend this criminal.

- - - Updated - - -

Estonia? What a shit life you must have.

- - - Updated - - -

Egypt? Must be a shitty life living in the desert.
    Facts were it was a recent rule that you had to have a government issued e-mail to discuss government matters, she just continued what she was doing for her entire life in government.

Plus, I look at policies not scandals between politicians. Notice why the right-wing attacks her based on her personal life? Because they know Hillary murders Trump policy wise lmfao.

Trumps policies are general statements and he's never specific. Dude lives to never a direct question.

Plus, when you ask a Trump supporter about his policies and how they can support them they just stand there blank-faced and will always reply with some non-sense. Fact is its literally impossible to defend his Tax plans, plenty of studies have been done to show his economic plans would be a disaster. But then again when does Trump ever trust the word of those who spend their entire lives researching a subject? Trump is all knowing kappa.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 01:15 PM.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm pretty shocked at this too. Surprised Clinton said all that, but not too surprised.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    All of these aren't even facts, there all assumptions and your opinions lawl. "other way around" sorry but even if guns were banned, people would have there hands on them. That shooting would have went down either way.

Well when Trump supporters are presented with facts it's almost like their brain turn off while being presented with them. Fact is almost every Trump supporter are 2-3 issue voters and literally couldn't care about the other 99% of the countries issues.

THE IRONY OF THIS VIDEO: WHAT IS A TRUMP SUPPORTERS MAIN DEFENSE TO PEOPLE QUOTING HIM USING HIS WORDS AGAINST HIS SUPPORTERS "BRUH IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

WHAT IS THIS WHOLE VIDEO? THINGS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT MAH BRAIN HURT.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-29-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Fact is almost every Trump supporter are 2-3 issue voters and literally couldn't care about the other 99% of the countries issues.
    Show me the proof?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast