Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

94 League of Legends Tools & Sites Everyone Should Know About [Updated List]

Hey fellow summoners,
    Last month, I was doing a market research for my project and looked for player assessment and personal performance tools for League of Legends. I was not able to find a lot of tools I looked for, but I put together a list of all interesting sites I found.
    I believe all these sites might be useful so let me leave them here for you.
    Just to make it easier if you're looking for something specific, the list is numbered, and you can find shortcuts through the scrollathon below. Enjoy!

• Personal improvement tools (1-2)
    • Pre-game analysis tools (3-5)
    • Team composition analysis (6-8)
    • Counterpick tools (9-11)
    • Champion stats sites (12-16)
    • Summoner stats sites (17-28)
    • International summoner stats sites (29-33)
    • Skill tests (34-35)
    • Sites for learning League (36-47)
    • Replay watching tools (48-52)
    • Other tools (53-61)
    • Professional scene stats, news & portals (62-82)
    • Mobile apps (83-85)
    • Official Riot sites and tools (84-94)

Personal improvement tools

1. Mobalytics - A personal performance analytics tool for League of Legends that helps players define their strengths and weaknesses and provide them with a personalized advice on how to improve
    2. Vantage League - An interesting platform that provides coaching from top tier players, game feedback and statistics from software designed for pro’s designed to cultivate talent
    Pre-game analysis tools

3. LoLNexus - Arguably one of the best live stats websites out there. Fire it up while your game is loading to get pre-game intel’ on summoners in your game
    4. LoLSumo - A cool smartphone app that gives you pre-game analysis, intel’ and advice on the upcoming game and situational item build suggestions
    5. Soloq - Pre-game analysis for active games in addition to some basic summoner game history and stats
    Team composition analysis

6. LoLTeamCounter - This is a nicely made tool for familiarizing yourself with counter picks and team compositions. The clean interface makes things very easy to read.
    7. LoLGuru - Team builder and composition tool, an interesting educational League of Legends blog and pre-game analysis all make this website worth a visit
    8. LoLTopComp - Champion combination win rates for the different leagues, an RP/USD calculator, a LoL news feed, and other useful tools
    Counterpick tools

9. LoL Counter - An excellent place to go for champion counter picking information
    10 ChampionSelect - It’s good to get second opinions on counter picks and this website complements the one above nicely
    11 CounterStats - A very clean interface on this well-made tool makes it a great place to learn champ counterpicks
    Champion stats sites

12. Champion.gg - Detailed information on which champions are performing well in current and previous patches. The site gives counter pick info in addition to win rates for skill builds, runes, masteries and more
    13. Matchup.gg - Find the statistics for champion win rate, ban rate and counterpick success. Numbers can be sorted by game or by lane
    14. BestBans - Well-presented data on the most picked and banned champions for the different leagues in addition to specific insights updated for each patch
    15. LoLBuilder - A site that gives detailed information on the most successful builds per champion, item stats comparison, popular rune pages and more
    16. LoLMasters - A decent website with very cool meta analysis tool that shows champion play rates per lane
    Update: LoLalytics
    Summoner stats sites

17. OP.GG - One of the best League of Legends stats websites on the net. Player/champion data, spectate pro matches, and see leaderboards
    18. League of Graphs - A very cool stats site with lots of data visualization for warding, summoner spell win rates, pro game info and much more
    19. Rankup.gg - A stats website with a data visualization tool that presents your games in graphs so you can more easily track your progress and consistency over time
    20. LikeABoss.gg - This stats tool has a very cool feature that tells you how you did in the laning phase, which champions you were against and what the score was at 15 minutes in
    21. Quickfind - Detailed stats for every game, win/loss for placement matches, free champion rotation for all servers, and ranked LP decay
    22. BlueBaron - A pretty straightforward stat sites that aggregates subreddits you’ll want to visit in addition to news from other LoL sites such as Riot’s LoL eSports
    23. WardScore - See how your warding stacks up to other players in the same role. Data is limited, but it’s a fast way of knowing if you need to improve warding
    24. Legends.gg - Get both pre-game analysis for inside information on your opponents and solid overall summoner stats
    25. LoLByte for Chrome - Summoner stats search and live game info in a convenient Google Chrome extension
    26. LoLKing - A staple League of Legends website with detailed stats, guides, blog and even 3D model skin previews
    27. Elophant - A great personal stats website that has trending info for champions, builds and items so you can easily stay up to date with the meta. There’s a forum and a downloadable client that helps with team comp picks and much more
    28. LolSkill - Detailed summoner stats, champion win percentage and chance calculation. Shows pick, ban and win rates and a leaderboard including one guy who has played 360/20 win/loss with Teemo...
    International summoner stats sites

29 IPLLOL - Korean stats website
    30 FOW.KR - Korean stats website
    31 SalsaLoL - Spanish stats website
    32 Teemo.gg - A very clean statistics website available in English, Spanish or Portuguese
    33 LeagueOfAsia - A summoner look-up statistics website for LoL Garena
    Skill tests

34. The Lab - If you need mouse accuracy training, check out The Lab. It’s fiendishly addictive...
    35. ROGAren*****m - A cool training portal from Republic of Gamers for speed, accuracy and more
    Sites for learning League

36. LoLClass - An amazing collection of succinct video guides made by professional League players
    37. Skill Capped - Very detailed video guides from top-tier players, organized and structured for a very effective learning experience
    38. ProGuides - This is another paid service but the guides here are among the best on the Internet. These kinds of sites are worthwhile if you’re willing to invest the time in studying
    39. LoL Coaching - If you’re looking for a coach to help learn League of Legends, this is the best place to start. The review system lets you more easily choose the right coach for you
    40. XsollaAcademy - If you don’t find what you’re looking for on LoL Coaching above, try this site next
    41. LoL Training House - A great place to partner up with LoL coaches or find mentees
    42. SoloMid - Some excellent guides can be found on SoloMid with an active community and upvoting system in addition to pro news and more
    43. Pro Builds - See what builds the pro’s are using for different champions and gain inspiration on your item sets.
    44. Mobafire - Some of the best player-created League of Legends guides on the internet, many of which go into individual champions in great detail, some even written by players up to Challenger tier
    45. Leaguepedia - The best source of detailed LoL professional scene information on the net
    46. League Wikia - The most detailed source of League of Legends information you could possibly hope for
    47. Summoner School - An essential subreddit for anyone learning the game. Great community and often very insightful posts
    Replay watching tools

48. LoL Summoner Info - An excellent replay tool with basic game stats such as warding, DPM, GPM and more. Also lets you set whichever previous loading screen you like on the client and other cool features
    49. SkinsSpotlight Replay - A straightforward replay tool from the makers of the excellent SkinsSpotlight YouTube channel
    50. Replay.gg - A website that tracks your replays and lets you launch them by copying and pasting the code into the command prompt
    51. Aof.gg - An excellent downloadable replay client that will automatically record all your games
    52. Plays.tv - Records replays locally as a video file and timestamps events such as kills, deaths and assists. Less detail available than client native replays, but it’s an excellent tool and saves time
    Other tools

53. Riftkit - Great tool that allows for training and planning by moving markers around the Rift. Share a session with friends or teammates to discuss strategy or teach the game
    54. LoLProfiler - Analyzes your score and can compare your performance to the performance of specific summoners. Radar diagram shows your performance on warding, objective control and more
    55. Skin and Champions sales - A spreadsheet that tracks skin sales for League of Legends
    56. Wasted on LoL - If you’re wondering how much time you’ve wasted wisely invested in League of Legends, enter your summoner name into this site
    57. LoL Inactive - This website is for anyone looking for a particular summoner name and wants to check when it becomes active
    58. LoL Item Set Gen - A tool that lets you download item builds that are based on win rates
    59. 2ez.gg - Aggregates multiple League of Legends sites (including the subreddit) and puts them all in one place. Pretty convenient.
    60. LoLSpectator - If you know the name of the summoner you want to spectate, check out this website. It lets you watch anyone’s games
    61. DecayOfLegends - An easy way to check your league points (LP) decay, great if you plan to be AFK for some time
    Professional scene stats, news & portals

62. OPL Stats - Stats from the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League.
    63. eSportsfanz - An excellent news portal with easy visual reference on the status of the latest pro League games
    64. GosuGamers - News, stats and team information from the League of Legends professional scene
    65. Riot e-Sports - Riot’s official e-Sports site has all the latest information on the pro games as well as excellent stats for most leagues
    66. OraclesElixir - Stats, ******s, insights and analysis on the professional League scene
    67. SlingshoteSports - Up-and-coming eSports news website with dedicated League of Legends section
    68. Dexerto - eSports news that’s available in English, German, Italian, French, and Spanish
    69. LiquidLegends - Team Liquid’s LoL portal contains news, excellent inside information on the pro scene and an active forum
    70. Summoners-Inn.de - a regularly updated pro LoL news site based in Germany
    71. Surrender@20 - One of the best ways to stay up-to-date with game announcements including new skin releases, patches, client updates, and more
    72. Yordl - A great site recently saved from going down thanks to donations from fans. Stay up-to-date on news and, if you don’t want to miss a skin on sale, used the sale email notification feature
    73. Fragbite.se - eSports news site based in Sweden
    74. Reign of Gaming - A great website that hosts some of the best content creators in League and boasts an active and helpful forum community
    75. Gamurs - Previously GoldPer10, this site has a lot of insights, info, guides, and news on League of Legends and other eSports
    76. NerfPlz - These guys have great info on current meta, patch note breakdowns and an excellent blog that’s educational and entertaining
    77. LoLStreamBrowser - An extension for Google Chrome that lets you browse LoL live streams and receive notifications for your favorites when they go online
    78. eSportspedia - A news website with lots of content on the current goings-on in the LCS and other pro League tournaments
    79. LoLeventVoDs - Your go-to place to catch up on the games you’ve missed. The vods are conveniently listed with the game start time to save you scrolling through to find the action
    80. Esports Express - An excellent satirical news website for the League of Legends pro scene
    81. PVP Live - A great place to keep up-to-date on progress of professional tournaments
    82. Abios Gaming - A great interface on both the website and chrome extension for keeping up-to-date with, and receive notifications for, League of Legends pro games
    Mobile apps

83. InstanteSports - A beautifully presented eSports news and tournament progress app
    84. Strafe - If you don’t get on with instant eSports above, try out Strafe instead
    85. LoLinOne - A handy content aggregation app for League of Legends
    Official Riot sites and tools

86. League of Legends - Riot’s official website
    87. LoL YouTube - Riot’s official YouTube
    88. LoL Support - Riot’s official customer support site
    89. LoLeSports YouTube - Riot’s official eSports YouTube
    90. LoL Esports Official site - Riot’s official eSports website
    91. Riot API for developers - Riot’s official API & developer portal
    92. LoL Match History - Riot’s official match history data
    93. LoL Message Boards - Riot’s official message boards
    94. LoL Account Privacy Info - Discover how much money you’ve wasted invested wisely in League of Legends and other game-related statistics
    P.S. If i forgot any important sites please PM me or just put them in the comments. Thanks!.

All credits belongs to Pitasso reddi*****m/user/pitasso
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-31-2016 at 10:07 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Hunter (07-31-2016),Lxys (07-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice job.

/Stuck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Janitor (07-31-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Nice job.

/Stuck.
    Thanks Hunter !
    All work & credits goes to original creator Pitasso, even the design & formatting, all him. I just did the copy pasta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

Thanks Hunter !
    All work & credits goes to original creator Pitasso, even the design & formatting, all him. I just did the copy pasta
    Still a helpful copy+pasta regardless, though.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-31-2016 at 10:11 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Janitor (07-31-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Still a helpful copy+pasta regardless, though.
    Yep, it's very helpful. I just wanted to point that I shouldn't get credit for anything, all Pitasso. I'm sure he worked his ass off working on this.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-31-2016 at 10:20 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Hunter (07-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    What is the tool so you can like edit the ingame look. (Look from different angles and stuff)?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BurritoYunus View Post
    What is the tool so you can like edit the ingame look. (Look from different angles and stuff)?
    You mean edit replays ?

Thanks

You mean edit replays ?
    I think he means thirdperson mod.

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Ameer I think you should fix the titles on this. The titles look like part of the previous bullet point list, and is really small. Kind of merges with it. Just a suggestion, other than that, good list!
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    @Ameer I think you should fix the titles on this. The titles look like part of the previous bullet point list, and is really small. Kind of merges with it. Just a suggestion, other than that, good list!
    Hunter abuses. Will fix it sometime tomorrow.

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hunter abuses. Will fix it sometime tomorrow.
    Also add this to list: http:/namecheck.jj.ai/upcoming/na

Open name search, but also upcoming inactive.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon For This Useful Post:

Janitor (08-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

You mean edit replays ?
    I dont really know. At montages on youtube i see random videos looking from different angles. Its something like @darknznNet said.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BurritoYunus View Post
    I dont really know. At montages on youtube i see random videos looking from different angles. Its something like @darknznNet said.
    SkinsSpotLight has a tool, google it. Exactly what you need

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Very nice list :P
    Sasuke

Best Animes I have seen so far

[Akame ga kill]............................[Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch].[Mirai Nikki].................................[Zetsuen no Tempest]
    MORE INFO

Thanks
    Hello, nicee list.
    But i am looking for the way that sites like 17-28 can show you the stats. Is any site that or way that i can take the stats to my database? Like i am going to make similar site where i find those infos for every profile?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast