Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Looking for someone who can unban amazon account for 24 hours

I created a brand new amazon account with fake details, Added a vcc from dreamweavervcc to activate prime trial. Added my gift cards in account and ordered some stuff. But then amazon cancelled my order and blocked my account due to the following reason:

Code:
    Hello,

We have removed your access to this account because we could not confirm your payment information. You will not be able to access your account or place orders with us until we confirm your information.

To resolve this issue, please send the information below to our secure fax line:

-- A copy of your statement for your Mastercard ending in 38, including the billing address.
    -- Your name, phone number, and the email address registered to your Amazon.com account.
    Now I Still have some amazon gift card balance in that account and I want someone who can get it unbanned for 24 hours so I can quickly order my stuff with same day shipping.

I am willing to pay $25 for your service. Payment will be made once the items are shipped.

Contact Skype : dash2009s

Thanks
    Hey its me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    tell them its a prepaid card hence thats why you are using a gift card. Your kinds in the shits

Thanks
    "so what does that cross on your head represent?"
    "Isa knife."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Your account got blocked because of the address or other element that leaded them to your previous account like ip address and any details you can possibly imagine , This vcc does not matter , they ask for it just to verify your identity , I am saying that because i have over then 20 account with dream weaver vcc's with only 1 blocked account exactly like yours but in my one case it was because of the address that i used , so change address when you open a fresh account or IP address , or even phone number , everything counts , do not underestimate amazon.. every kid in this forums cries that refunding became hard , that's because amazon is evolving and people brain's here are not , Be smart and you will not get blocked.