Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Another shitposting rant

Honestly why do people think its a good idea to make threads or comment random shit just to up their popularity because they need to be noticed or up their post count so they can get free shit in the services section lmao. Making threads like "what do you think of my new avatar" gets pretty fucking annoying when you just made 2 other threads like "I just got premium, yay me" and a "would you rather". Wish there was a stricter rule on shitposting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post
    Honestly why do people think its a good idea to make threads or comment random shit just to up their popularity because they need to be noticed or up their post count so they can get free shit in the services section lmao. Making threads like "what do you think of my new avatar" gets pretty fucking annoying when you just made 2 other threads like "I just got premium, yay me" and a "would you rather". Wish there was a stricter rule on shitposting.
    It's not shitposting, it's spamming that's the problem lol.
    and having many posts boosts your sales more than you think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    just ignore those threads if they annoy you.
    I ripped through the clouds to talk to the man in the sky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    just ignore those threads if they annoy you.
    Actually its not about ignoring but instead about the thing that someone can post something usefull and then someone can shitpost his way up and at the end scam big!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by willfly4bacon View Post
    Actually its not about ignoring but instead about the thing that someone can post something usefull and then someone can shitpost his way up and at the end scam big!
    well , good for him. XD
    I ripped through the clouds to talk to the man in the sky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't understand why you are so upset about this considering a lot of your post are also shit post. I understand this is the Flaming & Rage section, but there are a lot of people who feel this way and I just don't get it.

Honestly people get way too upset about this topic it doesn't hurt them or the community, if anything it actually helps users who put more time into their post. People usually ignore everything a shit poster says vs a "high quality poster" where most people listen and take in what they say.
    Last edited by Seduced; 07-31-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Leel, why you a hater?

I literally posted three threads.
    Last edited by Poseidon; 07-31-2016 at 07:28 PM.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronGamez View Post
    Leel, why you a hater?

I literally posted three threads.
    Have a look at your profile and click the link "recently created threads". Every single one is spam / shitpost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post
    I don't understand why you are so upset about this considering a lot of your post are also shit post. I understand this is the Flaming & Rage section, but there are a lot of people who feel this way and I just don't get it.

Honestly people get way too upset about this topic it doesn't hurt them or the community, if anything it actually helps users who put more time into their post. People usually ignore everything a shit poster says vs a "high quality poster" where most people listen and take in what they say.
    Its funny because you only just started using MPGH and only post on the flaming / rage section. Probably because you think noone will notice YOUR shitposting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post

It's not shitposting, it's spamming that's the problem lol.
    and having many posts boosts your sales more than you think.
    Probably another reason the person I'm talking about wants to shitpost galore in the general section.

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Have a look at your profile and click the link "recently created threads". Every single one is spam / shitpost.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny because you only just started using MPGH and only post on the flaming / rage section. Probably because you think noone will notice YOUR shitposting.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably another reason the person I'm talking about wants to shitpost galore in the general section.
    Aw, are you too scared to say my name. Why don't you just man up a little. Like lmao, I've made like seven threads on the past month, two which were questions, 3 because I felt I achieved something nice, and two new services.

Edit: 8 because of would you rather. Which I personally thought was fun.
    Last edited by Poseidon; 08-01-2016 at 01:04 AM.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    Aw, are you too scared to say my name. Why don't you just man up a little. Like lmao, I've made like seven threads on the past month, two which were questions, 3 because I felt I achieved something nice, and two new services.

Edit: 8 because of would you rather. Which I personally thought was fun.
    I didn't mention your name out of respect that you might not be a little bitch and realize you shitpost but with a name like AaronGamez no wonder you seem 10 years old.

> 3 because I felt I achieved something nice

Noone really gives a fuck. Which is why you got a few negative responses. Also would you rather should be put in spammers corner. Many people told you that yet you still made WYR threads in general.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seduced View Post

How to be Light or some retarded scammer
    1. A lot of posts & rep/thanks
    2. Pretend that you know how to make real $$$.
    3. Keep it up until u reach your milestone.
    4. Scammer gets money.

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I didn't mention your name out of respect that you might not be a little bitch and realize you shitpost but with a name like AaronGamez no wonder you seem 10 years old.

> 3 because I felt I achieved something nice

Noone really gives a fuck. Which is why you got a few negative responses. Also would you rather should be put in spammers corner. Many people told you that yet you still made WYR threads in general.
    I'm sorry, but general topics can be about any GENERAL topic I want to do. Even if it is about myself. Second of all, when they said it was spam for the WYR, I said I was fine with it being moved to the spammers corner. So stop trying to start shit just because you have something against me.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Thanks
    I'm sorry, but general topics can be about any GENERAL topic I want to do. Even if it is about myself. Second of all, when they said it was spam for the WYR, I said I was fine with it being moved to the spammers corner. So stop trying to start shit just because you have something against me.
    People told you it was spam yet you made 7 more WYR threads lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I literally call my self a shit poster and I only post in here because staff doesn't sit on here. You are actually complaining about shit posting when all your post are LQ as fuck.

EDIT: You are also posting in Flaming/Raging?
    Last edited by Seduced; 08-01-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    When owner gets mad enough to change your signature.
    When anti-scammers boost your post count so you can scam people on their forum

Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    People told you it was spam yet you made 7 more WYR threads lmao.
    I never made 7 more... please check all my fucking threads made. I NEVER made another Would you rather thread, so suck me dumb ass. I made one, and only one. I even offered for that thread to be moved to spammers corner.

Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast