Thanks

Steam account for $20/40/60/80/100USD

I'm looking to buy a full access Steam account. The title was a big ambiguous, but I have a MW Aquamarine Revenge (~$20), a FN Jaguar (~$40), and a $20 Steam Gift Card. I can spend any single one, a combination of them, or all three to buy your account, depending on the account. If necessary, I can also offer an Overwatch: Origins account along with the others (or on its own) and potentially an extra $20 Steam Gift Card.

Something similar to this account would be ideal, but of course there is some leeway: https://steamcommunity.com/id/howl77official/

My requirements for the account itself:
    Steam Level 10+/20+ (I don't care if it's 13 or 19, just over 10 or over 20).
    Must come with full access (i.e. original email).
    No trade or market ban (or any other type of ban, for that matter).
    I don't particularly care about badges, achievements, hours, items, pins, age, or skins.

My requirements for the games, in order of importance:
    CS:GO (rank and/or wins doesn't matter), L4D2
    GTA V, Rocket League
    Other games don't really matter, but it'd be nice to have some fun, low-requirement ones (e.g. popular indies). My PC is not the best, so I'd rather not pay extra for a triple A game I can't play.

Pretty sure that's everything, if I forgot something, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I am not going to go first unless you have vouches and reps from legitimate users. You can contact me through PM here or on Skype, either through the button under my profile or directly. My Skype is 'hmhdhmd', without the quotes. I know the requirements are pretty specific, so I'll be bumping this for the next week or so if you end up getting one in that time.

Thanks
    Added on skype