Thread: Better Monitor?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Sorry if it was unclear, haha! I ment to say that 1080s are ment to do 4K Gaming. They will handle 1440p super smooth. Especially with SLI, seeing as you have 1.5x the power. Should be enough power for the 3 monitors. I do recommend to get a strong PSU though if you do plan on going LGA2011 and KINGPIN EVGA with your next build.

Trust me, 2 Monitors are already super cool for Multitasking. With 3 you're basically set for the next few years before needing to upgrade any of them, especially with their amazing quality.
    Sweet, I'll be sure to make a new post or thread if/when I need more help with my up and coming build.
    Now I'm going to try and find a better case... looking for something with plenty of room, but no so much that it looks super empty. For the power supply I'm thinking a platinum 80 EVGA 1000W. Should be enough? I was looking at this: https://m.newegg.com/Product/index?it...9SIA0FU4BC9967

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
    Now I'm going to try and find a better case... looking for something with plenty of room, but no so much that it looks super empty.
    Recommending you Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900. It has a massive side window and literally EVERYTHING is customizeable. You can invert the case even! It has a Qi Wireless Charging Pad on top of the case as well, giving your phone/tablet the ability to wireless charge from there!

For the power supply I'm thinking a platinum 80 EVGA 1000W. Should be enough? I was looking at this:
    I'd say try to get EITHER a Corsair AX1200 or Seasonic Platinum 1050. Seasonic are THE BEST PSU Makers in the whole market right now. (Corsair AX is made by Seasonic FYI)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Recommending you Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900. It has a massive side window and literally EVERYTHING is customizeable. You can invert the case even! It has a Qi Wireless Charging Pad on top of the case as well, giving your phone/tablet the ability to wireless charge from there!

I'd say try to get EITHER a Corsair AX1200 or Seasonic Platinum 1050. Seasonic are THE BEST PSU Makers in the whole market right now. (Corsair AX is made by Seasonic FYI)
    The Be Quiet! seems neat. It may just make me change my mind about that white and blue theme I was already second guessing. I didn't see exactly what you meant about inverting it though. A good upside to it is that I can close all fans and just use watercooling, then open it up and use them when I want. As for the psu, any reason why mine wouldn't be good? I like the idea of a 1200w psu, so I might go for it since I could rarely need the extra watts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I didn't see exactly what you meant about inverting it though.
    Inverting as in you can make it so the Motherboard and GPU show off the other side. Basically have a Left-Windowed Case instead of a Right-Window Case.

As for the psu, any reason why mine wouldn't be good? I like the idea of a 1200w psu, so I might go for it since I could rarely need the extra watts
    It's mostly because Seasonic. Seasonic is the market leader with PSUs. And it's confirmed that all the AX Corsairs are made by Seasonic so both of them are high class. Seasonic basically uses high-grade stuff inside, while companies that do the cheap stuff utilize typical "Made In China" Errors and Budget cuts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Inverting as in you can make it so the Motherboard and GPU show off the other side. Basically have a Left-Windowed Case instead of a Right-Window Case.
    Ah, gotcha.
    It's mostly because Seasonic. Seasonic is the market leader with PSUs. And it's confirmed that all the AX Corsairs are made by Seasonic so both of them are high class. Seasonic basically uses high-grade stuff inside, while companies that do the cheap stuff utilize typical "Made In China" Errors and Budget cuts.
    Hmmm... I suppose that makes sense then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123