Thanks

Only 9% of Americans voted for Hillary or Trump...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...d-clinton.html

Amazing.

Thanks
    its 10%, its quite high actually

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantamQuery View Post
    its 10%, its quite high actually
    The statistic given said 9% of All Americans voted for Trump or Hillary combined.

Just go through the website, it has an interactive visual to help you see the statistics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is actually really interesting...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    This is actually really interesting...
    So you understand the implications involved here? Pretty fucking disheartening now isn't it?

We get Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee after a huge progressive movement / push occurs on that side... and we get Donald Trump as a republican who quite literally is trolling the party. He's attacked everyone, doesn't care about flipflops or contradiction, he just says whatever he wants and gets the GOP nominee.

Both because we didn't have enough people engaged in the political process. I'm still 100% sure Bernie Sanders blew Hillary Clinton out the water but due to the way media portrayed him and didn't cover him at first he just didn't gain traction with the regular voters. Not to mention a shit ton of people who went "independent" or Republican for Ron Paul in 2012 and couldn't switch to democrat wanted to vote for Sanders because they did not know how their state works.

Still, the mass majority of people simply did not vote in the primaries which are more important than the general election since you're choosing literally who is going to possibly become president.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    So you understand the implications involved here? Pretty fucking disheartening now isn't it?

We get Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee after a huge progressive movement / push occurs on that side... and we get Donald Trump as a republican who quite literally is trolling the party. He's attacked everyone, doesn't care about flipflops or contradiction, he just says whatever he wants and gets the GOP nominee.

Both because we didn't have enough people engaged in the political process. I'm still 100% sure Bernie Sanders blew Hillary Clinton out the water but due to the way media portrayed him and didn't cover him at first he just didn't gain traction with the regular voters. Not to mention a shit ton of people who went "independent" or Republican for Ron Paul in 2012 and couldn't switch to democrat wanted to vote for Sanders because they did not know how their state works.

Still, the mass majority of people simply did not vote in the primaries which are more important than the general election since you're choosing literally who is going to possibly become president.
    All I see via your link is a close election. Your source doesn't hold up any of your claims, so stay on topic please.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

All I see via your link is a close election. Your source doesn't hold up any of your claims, so stay on topic please.

Not saying it's not, Trump isn't financed by huge donors although he did flipflop on it very hard (the koch brothers situation). He wont raise more money than hillary clinton, trump may be able to use hillary clintons own attacks against her by appearing as the underdog anti-establishment candidate which believe it or not is majority of the reason why people even vote for him. They'll forget everything else but he's not paid off and he says hes going to change things, taking a liberal approach which hits hard since our country is majority left. So it's very real trump could win, but It's my belief people are too intelligent and trump is too unintelligent for him to win the general election. If things keep going the way they are now, he'll fall apart.

In regards to your picture you just gave me a ton of reasons to fight against the independent vote. This just made me a lot more in favor of hillary clinton.

Gary Jonhson isn't strong enough (because the independent party is) to fight against climate change. Based on,
    When it comes to the environment, the Federal government’s responsibility is no different than in other aspects of our lives. It is simply to protect us from those who would do us harm and damage our property. There are bad actors who would pollute our water supplies and our air if allowed to do so, and we must have laws and regulations to protect innocent Americans from the harm those bad actors would do. However, common sense must prevail, and the costs of all regulations must be weighed against the benefits.
    He's saying he understands he can't regulate big business. That's literally what he is saying here. "Common sense must prevail", he's talking about the current system of big money having so much power and control over government simply because they own mass amounts of resource like Big Oil. He's also FOR citizens united which I believe is because he wants the independent party to become an established party.

Either way, hillary is has the most aligned policies with sanders. If the american people are as smart as they think they are, hillary will destroy trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The poor dont care who's over them as much as they care to eat another day

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GunerLow For This Useful Post:

Voucher (08-26-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GunerLow View Post
    The poor dont care who's over them as much as they care to eat another day
    Many Illegal Mexicans are probably poor and do care against Trump lol.
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post

Many Illegal Mexicans are probably poor and do care against Trump lol.
    sorry to say buy not really, thanks to Houstons zoning u could walk from belaire to one of the worst schools in America .
    down here dont even know each candidates ideologies or stances.
    Poor mexicans here dont really care whos going into office.so do poor blacks and im not sure about poor whites.
    many here are legal too ,there just stuck in the endless cycle of poverty.