Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kkrot View Post
    How can we use dmbot files in this bot because there are very less amount of bots available for it
    .dmbots are currently not compatible as Cetera is on a different source of code and uses .cbot instead.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Definitely enjoying this bot, a lot of great features and functionalities (packet logger and spammer combo is a godsend for Alchemy!)

I'd like to see some of Carbon's functions passed on over to here (see below), and a converter for .dmbot to .cbot and vice versa.

Suggestions:
    • The bot manager/creator needs to be more like Carbon's than Le Bot's, IMO. Being able to pick up items and fight simultaneously is a beautiful thing, instead of the character pausing to pick it up and then resuming.
    • Maxing skills range needs a confirmation box, like Carbon. Not seeing it makes me think it's broken roflmao.
    • Console needs a Copy All like the Packet Logger has.
    • Maybe you could talk to @D.V about him passing you the pre-installed bots Carbon has? Not sure how generous he'll be XD

Loving Cetera so far! Will let you know if I run into any bugs

EDIT:
    One last thing I enjoy about Carbon that isn't doable with Cetera is that I can resize the window to see items that are off-screen. Not sure how you'd do that...
    Last edited by Play_N_Hack; 10-28-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    The bot manager/creator needs to be more like Carbon's than Le Bot's, IMO. Being able to pick up items and fight simultaneously is a beautiful thing, instead of the character pausing to pick it up and then resuming.
    Maxing skills range needs a confirmation box, like Carbon. Not seeing it makes me think it's broken roflmao.
    Console needs a Copy All like the Packet Logger has.
    Maybe you could talk to @D.V about him passing you the pre-installed bots Carbon has? Not sure how generous he'll be XD
    1) Not sure how Carbon/Le bot does it, but in Cetera this delay is made to prevent the player from disconnecting. This imo is the biggest flaw with Cetera and could be easily fixed if Spider replicates Carbon/Le bot's drop pick up functions.
    2) Agreed
    3) You can just manually copy and paste what you need, there's really no point in copying 100 lines of text and only 10 of which will be useful.
    4) Not possible, Cetera is coded from scratch and uses different bot extensions, that and the pre-installed bots in Carbon are coded into the game, so he can't really just "give" it to him.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @woods_879

Cetera's Pick Up Drops function follows Le Bot's, whereas Carbon's is completely different.

Like Le Bot's, Cetera's bots use the pick up command interchanging with attacks, so you have to stop attacking to pick up the drop - ex. Attack, Attack, Pick Up, Attack

Carbon's is simultaneous - ex. Attack + Pick Up, Attack + Pick Up, Attack + Pick Up

You don't have to stop fighting to pick up the drops. I'll link some pics to show Carbon's Bot Manager with a command, a pick up drop, and a skill added.

Pic 1 - Commands Window
    Pic 2 - Skill Window
    Pic 3 - Drop Window

When using bots on Carbon, and in specific when using the room glitch, you pick up drops while your char attacks but in Cetera you can't bug a room like /nulgath where the AIs are aggro upon respawn and pick up drops because it bugs the bot to think that the mob never died from what I have seen as the Attack Random command doesn't switch for a few kills.

As for the console point, you're right but some people don't know what is and isn't important and will want to copy+paste everything in case they miss something. /shrug

Ah. See I don't know how it works, but Carbon has some great bots installed into it, was but a thought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    My friend Spider Because the Lord I place False member function
    Function useless That does not help or Full Quest Pelomenos
    Could Try Set or put another in place
    Last edited by Santos1997; 10-29-2016 at 10:54 PM. Reason: MOTIVED WHAT OTHRES LANGUAGUEM

Thanks

Quest

Is there anything that helps to complete quest?

Thanks
    Hey OP, nice job putting all those functions together, I´ve never seen that many options for a bot! Nice to see you´re paying attention to the community feedback, keep up the good work!

Currently, I´ve been trying to use Cetera to farm Spirit Orbs (by completing Soul Searching), but it seems that the "Configure drops" function is making me DC. In the console:
    "O: Undead Essence"
    "[BOT] Not found"
    "[LH] Lost connection"
    Happens every 5-10 minutes (Strangely, I´ve been also using Cetera to farm Escherion's Helm and the "Configure Drops" function works perfectly, no DCs in 2 hours and grabs every item I requested)
    Does anyone know why is it happening?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    where did you get your weapon?

Thanks
    questions :

i saw this bot have badge loader and it's work,, can u make badge loader for every upholder ??
    it's that possible or not ?? and can u get banned because of that ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I really like this release of yours, OP. Well done once more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stampolidis View Post
    Is there anything that helps to complete quest?
    Complete quests faster you mean? You can send quest complete packets

Quote Originally Posted by VouTeRushei View Post
    Hey OP, nice job putting all those functions together, I´ve never seen that many options for a bot! Nice to see you´re paying attention to the community feedback, keep up the good work!

Currently, I´ve been trying to use Cetera to farm Spirit Orbs (by completing Soul Searching), but it seems that the "Configure drops" function is making me DC. In the console:
    "O: Undead Essence"
    "[BOT] Not found"
    "[LH] Lost connection"
    Happens every 5-10 minutes (Strangely, I´ve been also using Cetera to farm Escherion's Helm and the "Configure Drops" function works perfectly, no DCs in 2 hours and grabs every item I requested)
    Does anyone know why is it happening?
    I will certainly look into this as a whitelist for drops is certainly tricky as there are many factors I have to take in consideration (game lag, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by zekrom00 View Post
    where did you get your weapon?
    I used Cosmetic Swfs

Quote Originally Posted by OppaiHunters View Post
    questions :

i saw this bot have badge loader and it's work,, can u make badge loader for every upholder ??
    it's that possible or not ?? and can u get banned because of that ??
    Unfortunately, upholder badges can not be obtained through packets (that doesn't mean there probably isn't a hidden exploit that has yet to be found )

Quote Originally Posted by zmaxxx View Post
    but i was wondering that this doesn't detect the Empowered Essencex50 still fighting even i got 50
    I will look into this issue

Excuse my absence lately as I thought the server rewrite was going to be here real soon, but it turns out it got pushed further back again... I've also had my studies unfortunately eat up my free time.

Here are some of the future features I have collected from you all(including my own of course) so far that I will certainly add:
    Code:
    *Keybindings
    *Better item pickups (pickup items mid-fighting to be compatible for glitched rooms)
    *Minor fixes to item pickups (random disconnects; will heavily look into this)
    *Fix white screen crashes (leaked memory issue; I am in the process of cleaning up the code)
    *Max Skill Range will be converted from a button to a check box 
    *More visually appealing start menu
    *Grab Cells in Miscellaneous to have the option to choose what pad you choose to go to for selected cell (this will fix getting stuck in cells)
    *Option in bots to disable/enable cell & pad teleporting on bot start/stop (cell/pad teleportation that happens when you start/stop the bot)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 133spider For This Useful Post:

OppaiHunters (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Can you add a AQW Url modifier? I'm looking for a bot with that option so that I can still use the bot even in test server.
    Last edited by miomio310; 11-06-2016 at 06:38 AM. Reason: wrong use of word

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by miomio310 View Post
    Can you add a AQW Url modifier? I'm looking for a bot with that option so that I can still use the bot even in test server.
    Not sure if he will add that because they will soon make botting a bit more difficult(after the server rewrite).. so he might need to find a way around that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can someone tell me the .swfs of the Evolved Paragon Set? Or tell me where to get the .swfs?

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    Noob question, can using the unlock badge feature get you banned?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast