Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Problem w/ crashing

So I am using the no recoil/spred hack, in conjunction w/ a really awesome ESP thats called "hurray for tits v2" and using the injector"PerX".

Problem is, CoD will randomly crash mid game with " Iw4mp.exe has stoped working".

How would I go about fixing this? Kinda a noob when it comes to this sorta thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousez View Post
    So I am using the no recoil/spred hack, in conjunction w/ a really awesome ESP thats called "hurray for tits v2" and using the injector"PerX".

Problem is, CoD will randomly crash mid game with " Iw4mp.exe has stoped working".

How would I go about fixing this? Kinda a noob when it comes to this sorta thing.
    Right-click your mouse on the sound icon in your taskbar, and click "recording devices". If you're on Vista, right click again and click "show disabled devices". Then enable the Stereo Mix that appears.

Also, don't use that esp; there's a better one by Koen leeched. Check my sig under "Hacks Recommended"
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Use the other esp hack made by knacker found by mw2 hack team...

hurray for tits crashes my game tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    Use the other esp hack made by knacker found by mw2 hack team...

hurray for tits crashes my game tho
    Knacker? It's Koeninatorr, a.k.a Koen
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    it's knackers hack. koen just wrote the guide tho...

missunderstanding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    it's knackers hack. koen just wrote the guide tho...

missunderstanding.
    LoL, srry thought you were talking about Koen. O well -.- we need to stop leeching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    no we dont. leeching is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
    it promotes the people that made the hacks and help brings hackers to the game. IW gets it too easy anyway..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks guys.

gonna go try that ESP out.

I juts liked that other ESP because it took out fog n whatnot. And the lasors are cool. Plus the FPS and PING indicators.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks Bluthera.

But I have GREAT news.

Soon as I put it that ESP.... "Cheat Detected"

Annd now I can't play period.....Thanks for your help ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousez View Post
    Thanks Bluthera.

But I have GREAT news.

Soon as I put it that ESP.... "Cheat Detected"

Annd now I can't play period.....Thanks for your help ^_^
    Which is why I don't leech anymore. Way too many flamers. Right now, ima stick to trainers. Period.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ba, I am sorry for being a sarcastic asshole.

Just a bit irritated is all. I can still play co op w/ mah friends. Finally made it to Delta ^_^.

Oh, I tried both trainers. Can't seem to get em to work though.

Again, sorry for being a total sarcastic douche.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I was using the same hack and got bounced!!! sux!!!
    anyways this is the message i got off the console..
    Can any of you help me with this? or do you know what it means and maybe we can get past this????

xboxlive_lobby' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'popup_ready' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'skipmapconfirmation' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'leavelobbywarning' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    GamerProfile - Updating for controller #0 without saving.

--- Common Initialization Complete ---
    Ignoring asset 'menu_xboxlive_privatelobby' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_round_length' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_round_switch' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_hq_hold_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_hq_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_round_switch' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_add_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/patch_mp_menus.txt' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Waited 277 msec for asset 'ui_mp/menus.txt' of type 'men*****'.
    Huffman Took 25 Milliseconds
    Working directory: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2
    Using profile source cloud (l:0 c:0)
    Found no UPNP devices to query
    Calling Party_StopParty() for partyId 0
    Clearing migration data
    Clearing migration data
    Calling Party_StopParty() for partyId 1
    Clearing migration data
    Clearing migration data
    Successfully read stats data from IWNet
    Steam auth server ID is 0x14004d905fcb802
    ******************Set External IP******************
    Our external IP is 24.130.201.235:28960
    Our internal IP is 192.168.1.129:28960
    Sent to LSP: HELLO: LSPXUID 1100001034c96ee - GT "10-eazy" - MID 0 - HD "yes" - WS "yes" - BTN "buttons_default" - STK "thumbstick_default"
    Steam denied login, reason 5
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/_utility.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/perks/_perkfunctions.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/killstreaks/_killstreaks.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/killstreaks/_airdrop.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_class.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_damage.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_sentry_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_mega_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_akimbo_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_fmj_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_akimbo_fmj_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'muteplayer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/muteplayer.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics_texture' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics_defaults' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_voice' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_multi' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_video' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_advanced_video' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'apply_picmip_popmenu' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_audio' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_controls' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_voice' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'team_marinesopfor' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/team_marinesopfor.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'class' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/class.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp

Cheat detected.
    Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec. Using sum: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    How can i fix that problem too? when im using ESP hack called Hooray for tits.v2 i play and it works perfectly! and suddnly i get error message: Iwm4mp.exe has stopped working... pls help! its so F*cking anoying!!!!